Rachel Bilson's Deleted Sex Scene -- VIDEO

Rachel Bilson's Deleted Sex Scene -- VIDEO

Rachel Bilson just doesn’t feel comfortable doing a nude scene with co-star Adam Scott for her upcoming film Hearts of Palm.

But director McG gives her a little pep talk and convinces her to do it. Check out Rachel‘s exclusive sex scene below!

Is that a body double or did she just have an hair growth spurt?

Watch the hilarious Funny or Die video below! NSFW!!!

Rachel Bilson’s Deleted Sex Scene — VIDEO
Posted to: Naked, Nude, Rachel Bilson

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Show All
brightside @ 12/10/2009 at 1:25 pm

@rachel: I agree.
To Lana, why not Susan Boyle? Superb singing voice, she moves so many people. Why some some trumped up little fashion Barbie with more money than soul. Why are you all about appearance rather than the qualities that matter? There’s more to life than money, fashion and things.

Why will not you take care of the life of another celebrity? Why stay here? There are worse celebs than Rachel, why hate Hayden and Rachel? Why not Paris Hilton, Mischa Barton or Chad Murray? WHY Hayden and Rachel?

@lana
We are amazed at the stupid ppl like you who like losers like Rachel.

WTF? Someone should ask you if your blind LANA?! Did you see the pictures? Are you still too stupid to believe their is no paparazzi in Canada? Besides I will only argue with ppl that have some intelligence. You have none. Worthless arguing with Lana. Your waisting your time with this Lana basketcase ppl. I’m gone! I have better things to do with my time.

@230: Stupid is you that don’t have courage to post your real name here, this is to be stupid. Why you is talking about paparazzi? God, you’re going crazy?

I believe that Rashchel’s own fansite seems to be not getting at least 10 comments or even less… that one of her most rabid fan reached out of its bored of saturation & jumped off to a rag site where it was 99% dominated who cant get enough of her till she probably “crash into pieces” (lol).
And after all this time & judging from the previous post, “many” have tried so damn hard for the “haters” to *STFU* & *GTFO* from their threads in JJ but they all FAILED and will continually to do so. As it looks like that its what all Rashchel got from now (aside from her tabloid career) … more haters (still counting & thriving) than followers just like J. Simpson, L. Lohan, J. Biel & the Kardasshians.

@213
I know you don’t think that was for me. I’m not a fan of RB’s. She doesn’t do anything for me to be a fan of. I used to watch the OC when it first came on when she wasn’t even a part of the cast yet. I stopped because Fox was trippin’ when they would play it. It was annoying so I stopped watching. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE, I AM NOT A FAN OF RB’S! Not that I think anything is wrong with her or anything. I’m not mad at her for what she does. I would love to be in her shoes right now. Well, except the engaged part.

Lana, Lana, Lana…….. Can’t you see? They ARE fans, just not of RB’s. They like Hayden that’s why they search him the way they do. No matter how hard I searched I couldn’t find the things these folks find in here. I don’t care enough to find the things they find and I actually like the guy. They don’t want her with him that’s all. But thank God he doesn’t allow crazy fan girls to stop him from living his life right or wrong. He knows who his real supporters are.

@234
He does not know anything, that is why his career and personal life choices suck.

@Lana I don’t play the guessing game you said there where no paparazzi in Canada and I think me and several others have tried to prove it to you and you just don’t get it and all the comments you have made and you keep asking THE QUESTION …WHY ARE WE STILL HERE WELL WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE ???You want to pick and fight well I up for it NOW YOUR TURN!!!

brightside @ 12/11/2009 at 8:59 am

@lana: Paris Hilton, Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson – the names may be different but they are all united in having no talent to recommend them. Hayden Christensen – it’s very difficult to come up with an actor quite as bad as this one. If these people were in a profession where talent wasn’t so important, bank clerk or window dresser, say, then no one would dislike them. No one would care. But they are not and they give acting a bad name. Kids assume they don’t need talent, they don’t need to learn the art, all they need to do is look pretty, mouth a few words in the direction of the camera while having a stunned expression on their faces and bingo, they’ll be famous actors/actresses. All because of these two and the rest of the HW clone factory.

brightside @ 12/11/2009 at 9:03 am

Lana, if you find any evidence of talent in this couple then, please, let the rest of us know so we can take a look. Happy hunting…………

You know how Hayden always wanted to marry a costar, he loves big houses and expensive things and cars and travel, well, he is going to have to settle to pay for it himself bc Rachel can’t get a well paid job. She can get free clothes, but that is IT.

RaTchel shouldnt go back in LA yet & must stay there in the coldest part of the Canucks country… till she’ll get “hit by the snowstorm” LOL

Ok, that was kind of disgusting! But it kinda made me laugh..
anyways, Rachel looks pretty as always.

shannon~luvs~alaska @ 01/31/2010 at 8:53 pm

@Lana

I find it interesting what you say too. Except I don’t agree that Rachel and Hayden are going to make any kind of good parent to any kids. Rachel is consumed with hollywood and her own fame and popularity to care about children or messing up her figure.

I think most of us are smart enough to know you don’t know very much about Hayden or his family. So I don’t think anything of your name. You sound like you are not American and maybe from Hawaii or from Europe somewhere.

It’s not that people here are obsessed with Hayden or Rachel. We just have the ability to find information better than yourself. That isn’t knocking you at all.

Lana Hunt is the former mistress of David Christensen. If you read her blogs at Myspace then you will see what that is all about. She’s a wounded person and still is writing. Hayden’s dad did a number on her head is for sure. I have the link to her myspace

Her blogs are all there

that’s her latest one.

I suggest Lana that before you get overly confident in your opinion that you read everything there is about Tove, David Christensen and everything about Hayden and Rachel. Put two and two together. You will see it does NOT make any sense that they are getting married. Look at the photos that became a part of a big paparazzi campaign from the time of Jumper or even right after Hayden’s mom and dad had their hit to their marriage. Look at that entire range of photos from 2008 to now. It’s all planned. You have to be smart enough to see how some of these Hollywood people work. They play you just as easy as they play the game.

I like Hayden ok. But I don’t think he is any great actor. And Rachel is not even an actor. She is awful. Both of them only seem to have one thing. Their looks. They might be able to make a beautiful child but it is all vanity. We feel sorry for any child that has to be around anyone who are Hollywood fame hounds and who look for attention by calling paps.

Check out everything. Get your information straight. Once you see everything there is to know about Hayden, Rachel and his family you might just change your point of view instead of wearing those rose colored glasses.

shannon~luvs~alaska @ 01/31/2010 at 9:00 pm

@shannon~luvs~alaska:

Copied the wrong link for that individual blog I read yesterday of Lana Hunts

It’s http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54186524&blogId=527624330

LOL the one I put was the one I just copied to look at an example of Canadian paparazzi. Oh and thanks to whomever provided that link. I think you are all on the same page. I’m so glad that most of you can see sense and logic.

Great video clip up there. Laughed my a$$ off.

Thanks Shannon for giving me that link. I already had it. It’s hard to read that stuff. That woman is tormented still. Hayden’s pop sure is a nice creepy guy to do a number like he did on that girls mind. I’m sure Hayden’s got more sense than his old man than to go get vulnerable pretty chicks and use them and then do the number on their head like he did that girl. Or maybe Hayden’s just like me. A real man who knows how to romance a woman. Then again maybe he doesn’t have the first clue. Poor idiot.

And Shannon I love Alaska. You single???

joeschmoe @ 08/31/2010 at 1:40 am

that’s gonna give me nightmares. cant unsee. D:

Pages: « 14 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Show All