Rachel Bilson's Deleted Sex Scene -- VIDEO

Rachel Bilson's Deleted Sex Scene -- VIDEO

Rachel Bilson just doesn’t feel comfortable doing a nude scene with co-star Adam Scott for her upcoming film Hearts of Palm.

But director McG gives her a little pep talk and convinces her to do it. Check out Rachel‘s exclusive sex scene below!

Is that a body double or did she just have an hair growth spurt?

Watch the hilarious Funny or Die video below! NSFW!!!

Rachel Bilson’s Deleted Sex Scene — VIDEO
Posted to: Naked, Nude, Rachel Bilson

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All
@Dream-on 125 @ 12/05/2009 at 9:54 pm

The morning show you are referring to where Natalie admitted her and HC dated in 2001 does not exist, please do not make up stories.

Why do you not put your name here? Coward! You know that the babies usually look more like the father than with her mother? Maybe you’re so stupid to don’t know this, of course the baby will be beautiful if to be like Rachel, she is beautiful. Babies are not like the parents you know? His mother can be stupid and you can be smart, God! Is not because a person is stupid that her son will be too, Hayden and Rachel are very intelligent, I’m sure of it. And about talent, everyone born with one, I’m sure that Hayden would not let his son be an actor, so, this don’t worry me.

I now understand why you are a fan of Rachel, you must have the smae intellect, she is a community college drop out, with all her family money she could not apply at a decent school, she is so dumb that it is painful to watch. I agree that their kids will not be actors, they can not inherit the talent gene for acting from the parents bc both are considered the worst actors in HW.
For your information, boys look like mothers and girls look like fathers, but in Hayden’s family all kids look more like the mother, so most likely they will give birth to another stupid and talentless midget.

you called a child that not born yet of stupid and talentless midget? Wow, congratulations, you are more stupid than I thought.

Hayden looks like his mother, Rachel looks like her mother, Rachel’s child will look like Rachel.

Lana Is A Dumba$$!!!! @ 12/06/2009 at 12:20 am

Lana,
Rachel is nothing to be jealous of. Get over it. Looks wise she is a 0. Talent??? A big fat 0. Brains? Non-existent! Hayden is not good enough for Natalie. Take a look for yourself COWARD! Like, your name is LANA! It is more like sh** for brains. LOL! Natalie is the most beautiful woman in the world. Rachel looks. Forget about it. You people need to stop comparing the two. Natalie is too first class to be compared with a moron.

brightside @ 12/06/2009 at 1:59 am

Lana, how old are you? Even first year schoolchildren should that a baby inherits half it’s gene set from it’s mother and half from the father. Some genes are dominant, like brown eyes and brown hair, some are recessive, like blue eyes and blonde hair. The dominant genes will be the ones more likely to be passed on. Any baby will be a combination of two sets of genes. I’ve never heard of any material that claims a baby usually looks more like the father than the mother. I think you must be an idiot. Actually I know that you’re an idiot because only an idiot would think that Rachel Bilson is a credible fashion icon!

brightside @ 12/06/2009 at 2:00 am

Or a credible actress!

Lana The L00NY @ 12/06/2009 at 8:24 am

That she truly is… no questions asked / no arguments needed / case close / the end.

Why case close? I was having fun! You don’t know the answer of my questions? LOL

brightside @ 12/06/2009 at 9:14 am

Well I don’t know anything about Natatie and Hayden, whether they dated or not. It’s not interesting and it’s not important. I’m in my twenties so I suppose to a pre-teen that makes me old, but from the advantage of my years I can tell you that Rachel Bilson is not a fashion icon. She is a fashion follower who copies the trends others have created. Nothing she wears is an original look and, left to her own ideas and not the imput of her stylist, she dresses like a teenager. Short tarty shorts and skirts maybe ok when you’re fifteen/sixteen, but not when you’re twenty eight. Remember also that she does have a stylist who dresses her. Hardly original. She is also HW’s least inspiring actress. I do hope she gets married and has children as she can then focus her attentions on being a mother, rather than pursuing interests in which she has no talent.

brightside @ 12/06/2009 at 9:21 am

Whoops, I meant Natalie.

@brightside 137 @ 12/06/2009 at 9:23 am

I agree with you, very well said, except I feel sorry for the children they are going to have, Rachel is too superficial and dumb to make a good mother. I guarantee that her mothering will be as disappointing as her failed careers as a designer and actress. You need depth and intelligence to bring up children, especially when their parents are celebrities, Rachel poseses no positive qualities, she is very good at walking the streets in clothes selected by her stylist and smiling and when with Hayden, she pretends to be annoyed at the same paps she smiled yesterday. I can’t stand this idiot. As Layney Gossip said, “Why is Rachel Bilson?” These kids will have a chance at a decent upbringing if they live on the farm in Canada and Hayden’s mother takes care of them. I think that is what they decided to do anyway.

RB is living proof that Homo Floresiensis has survived into the 20th C. Someone should contact the paleoanthropologists at Liang Bua.

four comments and nobody answered my questions …

I think she can be a good mother:

Is so cute she playing with the baby, the stranger is that her sister (baby) does not look nothing like her parents.

brightside @ 12/06/2009 at 12:24 pm

Well you’ve certainly got a bee in your bonnet about it. Why not? She’s got to be a better mother than she is a fashion icon or actress, she can hardly be worse. Being a housewife to Hayden and a mother to any children is something she should be able to manage easily enough. It doesn’t require much intelligence – uneducated women all over the world do it. Really she should have bypassed the whole acting/fashion career move and gone straight into motherhood. HW has far too many talentless actresses and one less isn’t going to be missed.

Time’s up now for this to end & come up for another paid trashy thread as it looks like that some tweensy-tweeny’s deluded acuity starting now to flock it in – whom most notably even dare claimed was that RB got other relevance/significance (fashion & motherhood) other than her continual & infinite tabloid leech career.
Simply & Sickly T-w-i-s-t-e-d!

@lana:Uh, hi lana, i’m a mom & she did not look comfortable holding the little one. i didn’t see much connection either coz she seemed more interested with the dog. you know what this recalled. a recollection of my son & my 12yr old niece at her b/day party. she wanted to show him to her buddies.

brightside @ 12/06/2009 at 12:53 pm

I don’t want to go on a big down about celeb mothers but most of them end up ******** up their children’s lives big time. They use their children as media pawns to keep attention focused on them, selling pictures to the highest bidder. We’ve all seen it all happen before. Celebrity parents are not something I would wish on any child. Look at Lindsay Lohan, the Geldof brats etc

All right, I don’t care about the opinion of you even, if you were good mother not be here, but with his son. I think to be here talking **** about a celebrity is a great example of a person without intelligence.

brightside @ 12/06/2009 at 1:36 pm

Yes, but Rachel Bilson is not really a celebrity now, is she! She’s a rather dull and untalented example of HW screen filler. Famous only for the OC, a pre-teen soap drama of dubious acting ability. Whether her odd fiance dated Natalie or not is not the point. Natalie is a genuinely talented actress who is both beautiful and intelligent. Rachel Bilson is not in her class on any level. She is no fashion icon, she doesn’t blaze trails in the same way as Kate Moss, Victoria Beckham, Sienna Miller etc. Rachel Bilson is just a dull, averagely attractive, generically dressed and very mediocre HW actress. She doesn’t deserve celebrity status because she’s done nothing in her life to earn it. I agree that those with genuine talent deserve genuine respect but why show respect to someone who is famous only for being famous and not for any real attribute.

brightside @ 12/06/2009 at 1:38 pm

It’s like wasting your admiration on a fake painting instead of on the real thing!

brightside @ 12/06/2009 at 1:41 pm

Lana, if you need proof then watch the clip!

Clip? What clip? You is crazy? Why do you not show this text to all women who copy her style? I’m just saying what everyone says, if you don’t want to understand this, is your problem, maybe you have a very little brain to understand this. She is not known for his work as an actress, but for her style, which is really beautiful! All the girls want the closet of Rachel, just the haters that don’t.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All