Amanda Bynes Covers 'Cosmopolitan' January 2010

Amanda Bynes Covers 'Cosmopolitan' January 2010

Amanda Bynes is sweet and sexy on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s January 2010 issue, on newsstands next Tuesday (December 8).

Here’s what the 23-year-old actress, who’s come a long way from her Amanda Show days, had to share:

On her career: “I’m at that stage where I’m still young and maybe naive, but I’m figuring it out. All I want is to continue – to have a long career. I want to do stuff that I’m passionate about.”

On what she wants in a potential relationship: “I want someone who’ll be there and who I can trust – that’s really important to me.”

For more from Amanda, pick up Cosmo next Tuesday or visit Cosmopolitan.com!

FYI: Amanda is wearing a Paige Novick “Neptune” silver cuff.

Bigger cover pic inside…

amanda bynes cosmopolitan january 2010

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Hotter sex, taking care of your va gina, sexy clothes, male sex habits… the covers of Cosmo have gotten more and more gross, it reads like a manual for desperate virgins and sex addicts. Along with all this, they tell you how to deal with an attacker, which is an inevitability if the only thing you think about and dress/act for is sex. You’d think this chick would be embarassed to be on the cover of this rag.

Kate Bosselin @ 12/03/2009 at 2:43 pm

looks like she’s packin heat in those jeans. her d!ck looks bigger than mine

Um, yeah, note to self: get this issue to learn how to have a sexy hoo-ha. Not.

not a classy mag @ 12/03/2009 at 2:50 pm

Funny how the word vag*na is next to her crotch.

Her hair looks weird in this photo.

she’s gone too blonde, needs some low lights in her hair…

LeviKlein @ 12/03/2009 at 2:55 pm

I don’t like her hair on the cover. It makes her look weird.

she hasn’t done anything in years. get the girl a new agent, a few movies AND THEN put her on the cover of a magazine.

Yes, she looks like she’s 40. She’s a funny girl, mmm, but definitely not diggin this new look she’s rockin.

I hope Paris Hilton doesn’t get jealous

Why is she on the cover? Does she have a movie coming out? And she has had this hair cut for years and I feel that she needs a new one. It’s getting pretty boring. Her hair and her penchant for wearing body-hugging short dresses to ALL events.

-meream

at first glance, i thought it was stephanie pratt, lol. i was like wow she’s on cosmo!

wow, what a god awful trash magazine

HATE the blond hair!! it does NOT suit her!

i like her hair better brunette with golden highlights… but she looks good with her hair center parted.
and where’s her career?

She always looks 10-15 years older than she really is. Hayden Panettiere Syndrome anyone?

Her head and body don’t match! It looks like her head was photoshopped onto of an entirely different body!!

She disappeared like 5 years ago. Why is she on the cover of cosmo?

EW. her whole face looks fake to me. and her blonde hair is disgusting. Plus, she disappeared for like 10 years, why is she in the cover

Amandabynes stupid ugly Jewish *****

Amandabynes stupid ugly Jewish Amandabynes stupid ugly Jewish whooree

Amandabynes stupid ugly Jewish whooree

Amandabynes stupid ugly Jewish whooree ))))))

Amandabynes You stinking **** and you know it herself enough PR is not a disgrace of their parents! Live modestly as a living brother and Twi cornets!

I hope she doesn’t date Doug after paris herp

her hair looks really photoshopped…and couldn’t cosmo find someone a little more relevant?

Amanda Bynes is the most relevant person Cosmo could get to be on that cover, what with all the embarassing stuff written all over it, like the thing about making your sn*tch healthy and sexy.

must be a slow month for cosmo. this girl’s career is becoming increasingly insignificant because all she does is ***** herself around l.a. with different men. she’s a true class act.

Must be costing extra for air-brush paint this week!

Amandalooksugly @ 12/08/2009 at 7:57 pm

WOW she looks HORRIBLE. Could they not photoshop her a better smile?

HeatherGirl @ 12/10/2009 at 12:59 am

she’s pretty. she was totally air brushed for this though- she’s NORMAL pretty. she’s not fake pretty like all them other hoes. Cosmo though? ugh, ****** magazine to be on the cover on.

Did they photoshop her naturally bulldog-looking fat face?

Amanda Bynes was in Hairspray which was only 2 years ago…so it hasn’t bee 10 years.

It does look like her head has been photoshopped on the body.

I love Amanda when I was a teen. Amanda Bynes isn’t a Disney raised girl. Look at Britney, Lindsay, and Miley Cyrus, they are all messed up and turning into sex/drug addicts.

You see how Amanda is taking a break from showbiz and slowly transitioning into adult roles. People settle down when they are in their late-20s and early 30s

Of course everybody used to be teenagers and just because you turned 18 you can’t act like a normal adult or even have family at that age.

hey u guyz dont say such things.shes hot and sexy.and kan u give her msn id?

i love her

aww thats sad,she was awesome before,nothing oscar worthy but it was sensible im not digging the blonde but a girls gotta try it once

Nickelodeon starlet Amanda Bynes has grown up and gotten herself a spread in Maxim.

I was walking on Second Avenue in Manhattan in the middle of June, and I saw this cover, faded, in a window. I said to myself, “Hi, chicky!” This was the day I read that she tweet-declared that she has retired from acting. Maybe she’ll start writing professionally now? Maybe she’ll do like Cindy Crawford and endorse a line of furniture?

I saw something about this topic on TV last night. Nice article.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Outstanding

Post very nicely written, and it contains useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.

Nicely presented information in this business, I upgrade to have this kindhearted of whatsis. The quality of knowledge is satisfactory and the ending is suitable. Thanks for the call.

I am joyful to conclude this accumulation rattling reclaimable for me, as it contains lot of info. I always advance to show the grade knowledge and this occurrence I recovered in you author. Thanks for intercourse

wow…Very nice post.I like it.