Chris Brown Covers YRB Magazine

Chris Brown Covers YRB Magazine

Chris Brown puts his stunna shades on while gracing the cover of YRB magazine, on newsstands this week.

The 20-year-old singer sat down with YRB to talk about his music, mistakes and what he’s listening to now.

On his upcoming album:Graffiti is the art of me, the art of Chris Brown. That’s why I named it Graffiti – because graffiti is art. I know it’s a form of vandalism, but not lookin’ at it on a negative aspect, it’s art and my music is my graffiti.”

On his past mistakes: “…at the end of the day it’s not right to judge somebody when people make mistakes all the time… I regret every second of it… There’s always problems in relationships and it’s how we handle them and the choices we make that shapes them and makes them better.”

On what he’s listening to now: “Right now, not to be disrespectful to anybody, but I’m not fond on the industry that much. I’m more kind of to myself. I love Owl City and, um, Cobra Starship and even Miley Cyrus; that’s where my head is at with music now, going more pop and kind of different with those guys.”

For more from Chris, pick up YRB, on newsstands this week, or visit YRBmagazine.com!

Chris Brown Talks About Graffiti
chris brown yrb cover

Photos: Lionel Deluy
Posted to: Chris Brown

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Here we go, gloryfying an abuser. Way to go!

Here we go, gloryfying an abuser. Way to go, the media is really showing how low its values and morals really are by holding this monster up.

Beating on people is so wrong, it’s against the law..it’s not just a simple mistake like buying the wrong product. At the end of the day Fist Brown thinks abuse is not that big of a deal.

This instead of the pics for the world premiere of Nine?
Geez….

of course his fanatics will be in here any minute saying he made a simple mistake or claim Rihanna somehow made him beat her..is that why he is a felon with 5 yrs probation…I think Chris is just sorry he got caught. He will hit again.

CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY ITCHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY ITCHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY ITCHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT CHRIS BROWN GRAFFITI DEC 8TH, BUY IT

enoughalready @ 12/03/2009 at 3:49 pm

I’m buying it and I proudly can say I was not one who fell for Rihanna’s fake performance on TV, with that said, I did not buy hers…

Yes fighting is wrong, he did not abuse her, they fought, she would not let go of his johnsons and so then he had to put her in a head lock and bit her ear until she let him go… That’s the main topic her LETTING GO like some of y’all should do and move on with your life. Rihanna forgave him and has since so called moved on until she wanted more money so why dont y’all just let him be and go buy his CD.. The man has talent and believe it or not he still has a lot of fans and young ones at that… Crawl is a beautiful song…Transformer is another one…

enoughalready @ 12/03/2009 at 3:50 pm

her should’ve been here….

Love you Jared but I don’t understand why you would help promote someone who obviously is in denial about the abuse he inflicted upon someone and worse yet, is using the hype from that incident to garner press for his upcoming album.

can’t say i’m a fan…. anymore

All of the personal stuff aside, he new album is really good!

I…don’t understand what he said about graffiti. I mean, I get what he’s trying to say but he’s not very articulate, isn’t he?

-meream

i see my baby have all the haters confused right now and i am loving it

OWL CITY!!!! Whoooooooo!

Anonymous @ 12/03/2009 at 4:57 pm

love him cant wait to get his album!!!!!!!!

happygirl @ 12/03/2009 at 5:22 pm

He is a WOMENBEATER

Stop living in the past people! What happened, happened. It’s OVER. hating on him is NOT CHANGING THE FACT THAT IT HAPPENED. SO SHUT UP. He’s human, he made a MISTAKE. LIVE WITH IT.

PS: I am shocked that he’s a Miley FAN. LOL!

GoodTimes @ 12/03/2009 at 6:02 pm

Ditto @ #18 Let’s All Move On!!!

Focus on Rihanna’s stripping if you can’t move off of Chris Brown!

black beauty @ 12/03/2009 at 6:11 pm

sometimes it seems he’s sorry he got caught

looking good lenny kravitz lol

Well i can’t wait to buy his album..

I believe in forgiveness and people changing.. I know the cycle of abuse. and he was put into that situations as a child.. he obviously was affectd by the abuse he witnessed in the home.. If he can get help and help other young men and women .. i will glady support someone like that.. \

These perfect celebs people worship are non-existent …I respect someone more who can admit their flaws.. Yet those who are doing worse are praised. Non of them are perfect. They all have different issues like us all..

I find it disgusting and absolutely ridiculous that a magazine editor thought I was a good idea to put Chris Brown on the cover of a magazine.

Chris Brown does not genuinely believe he did something wrong when he physically abused a woman. He has no accountability or remorse. He is truly unaware of the seriousness of his abuse.

Where is the regret? Where is the repentance? Where is the rehab he obviously needs? Maybe he could put a bit more effort into showing how sorry he is? I mean he isn’t even pretending he is sorry.

Why are his fans still treating him like a superstar when he has shown he is not worthy of any sort of admiration. He is arrogant and violent.

What a sad day it is when people think it is okay to promote and idolize an abuser of women!
Shame on YRB!!! SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn’t a Chris Brown fan until now! I am so sick, when is enough going to be enough! Ted Kennedy walked away without one charge from killing a woman and was elected over and over to a senate seat! He was drinking and driving and killed a person! No charges! Chris has a criminal record now, he is serving his community service and he is taking his anger management class. He has lost fans, money, popularity and the girl he loved. He has taken responsibility. However that isn’t enough! So it will never be enough for you people ! Sad that at 19 a young man makes a huge mistake yet you refuse to acknowledge that is trying to do the right thing and be a better person. I just hope some one you love doesn’t do anything wrong and need help and forgiveness. Karma has a way of happening.

@Tealeaf if beating someone is against the law then why didn’t Elin Woods get booked and charged for beating up Tiger. Why are you not on Tiger Woods site bashing Elin-because you are paid to bash Chris Brown. I’m sick of your pr rubbish. You post under different names over and over trying to get other posters to bash Brown-just to lift Rihanna’s rubbish up. Face it her stuff is not that good. Too bad Rihanna’s Cd can’t stand on it’s own two feet. It need pr phony hype to keep it going.

My friends and I are going out to buy Chris Brown’s Cd when it is released. I will buy 3 copies. So keep your posting under different names up all you want. You are not stopping him because I know many others that are going to buy his Cd to.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All