Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Christmas in Australia!

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Christmas in Australia!

Nicole Kidman and hubby Keith Urban arrive at London’s Heathrow airport on Thursday (December 3) for the UK premiere of Nine tonight!

The 42-year-old actress will premiere Nine to audiences across the pond this evening before the film premieres nationwide in the US on Christmas Day nationwide (lucky NY/LA viewers can see it December 18!)

Keith, who will continue his Escape Together World Tour in Australia on December 12, told People that his family will be spending Christmas in their home down under.

“We’ll be able to spend it with all of our extended family on Nic‘s side and my side, so we’re really looking forward to that,” he said.

“My sister-in-law on Nic‘s side has four children and my brother has two, so there’ll be lots of kids running around.”

nicole kidman keith urban heathrow 01
nicole kidman keith urban heathrow 02
nicole kidman keith urban heathrow 03
nicole kidman keith urban heathrow 04
nicole kidman keith urban heathrow 05
nicole kidman keith urban heathrow 06

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Love the hat! quite original!

I want her Prada bag. Sienna Miller have it too!
Love this couple

Nicole: Classy, beautiful and stylish. Love the Prada bag. $1500 at Saks. Sigh. Out of my reach.

I love this couple!!

Love their look,so stylish and I love how they are still holding hands
they really are a gorgeous couple

Congrats Keith on your 4 Grammy nods yesterday!

Congrats Keith on your 4 Grammy nods yesterday!

Nicole & Keith look terrific ,so stylish and chic,I just love how they are still holding hands .What a beautiful couple they are.

Nic is in great shape! You go Keith. Good luck at the Grammys.

What a stunning couple. If only I could be in London tonight. Good luck with the film Nicole and good luck at the Grammys Keith!

Gonefishin @ 12/03/2009 at 4:50 pm

Nicole Kidman needs to cover up her dreadful bare legs. She looks aweful at the Premier. Kate and Penelope put her to shame.

I thought Nicole looked fine at the premier, at least she did something different. I thought Penelope and Kate hudson both looked a little bloated, like they had stuffed themselves into their dresses!
Anyhow, Nic always looks fab, it’s funny, you’d think her ex husbands wife, Katie Holmes would look this good. Nicole looks years younger than Katie!!

The haters are already here @ 12/03/2009 at 5:03 pm

@nine premiere and gonefishin

Same person?

She looks wonderful at the premiere. Her legs are no worse than Hudson’s.

Kidman looks fabulous here. 10 points for her!

They are great, so beautiful.

Nicole looks like a goddess at the premiere. She makes Kate & Pene
look ordinary.

nine premiere @ 12/03/2009 at 5:12 pm

@The haters are already here:

No. The Nine Premiere was my one and only post (apart from this one), but I do concur with gonefishin.
Nicole looks really bad and did this deliberately to upstage the rest.
We all know her insecurity ploys.

“Let me upstage everyone by my drabness and my towering heels so I look down on everyone”.

This woman is one of the major “attention seeker players” on the red carpet.

Gonefishin @ 12/03/2009 at 5:16 pm

Nicole’s legs aren’t as good as 30 year old Kate’s – she’s getting saggy knees.

@ nine premier

Every actress wants attention on the red carpet..think you’re missing the point …I thought Pen and Kate looked like they should be on strictly ballroom, hideously old fashioned frocks. Daniel Day Lewis and Nic looked way cooler

Gonefishin @ 12/03/2009 at 5:18 pm

No – we are definitely 2 different posters – we just happen to concur!

@Gonefishin
You are kidding? Katie’s legs are bordering on matronly…terrible!!

Gonefishin @ 12/03/2009 at 5:30 pm

Whitney – I am referring to Kate Hudson!! Doh!

@nine premiere @ 12/03/2009 at 5:38 pm

Well, excuse us all. She is 5’11″ it is kind of hard for her not to tower no matter what. Should she be consigned to flat shoes for her entire life? She looks alot better than Holmes who slouches and tries to disguise her height with poor posture.
And she looks fantastic. Her legs don’t look that good because of the lighting. If you see them without all the flashes they look normal.
Myself and others (if other blog posters are any indication) think she looks wonderful. Not as good as she sometimes looks as white isn’t really her color, but the outfit looks wonderful on her.

she looks so chic!!! this is similar to the way jackie o., audrey h. and all those classy women dressed for travel back when people dressed decently and elegantly. take notes posh!

What about her two other forgotten children??

itmustbehardtobeyou @ 12/03/2009 at 6:26 pm

Nicole is starting to resemble my moms age group of women who have had way too much work done on their faces. And Nicole is 30 years younger than they are. Not a good sign.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All