Thu, 03 December 2009 at 11:50 am
Taylor Swift Lands 8 Grammy Nominations
- Taylor Swift picks up eight Grammy nominations
- Hear a voicemail sent to Tiger Woods‘ alleged mistress
- Katie Cassidy gets goofy on set
- Sienna Miller makes a run for it
- Check out the NY Senate‘s gay marriage debate
- Get free tickets to an NYC Rihanna show – first-come, first-served
- Jessica Simpson looks snug as a bug in her sweater
- Tila Tequila is a big fan of Red Bull
- Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift do lunch
- Breaking Dawn may be broken into two movies
- Leonardo DiCaprio will voice Jack Frost in upcoming computer-animated film The Guardians of Childhood.
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz are still going strong. The producer was spotted escorting the singer’s grandma to her concert at the Nokia Theater Tuesday night.
- “It’s boring to always play the victim or the compliant little woman,” Zoe Saldana tells Complex magazine. “Why don’t you go have my baby and wait at home while I go kill some mother[bleepers]?”
- Kelis has signed to will.i.am’s record label.
- Ugly Betty will air on Wednesday nights beginning Jan. 6.
Like Just Jared on Facebook