Alexander Skarsgard & Michael McMillian: Kiss Kiss!

Alexander Skarsgard & Michael McMillian: Kiss Kiss!

Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgard plants a big wet kiss on the cheek of his True Blood co-star Michael McMillian while out to dinner together on Thursday night (December 3).

Michael shared, “Alexander Skarsgard is drinking a 1903. I am noshing on a couple of muscles… Garlic is key.”

He continued, “Alexander can’t make up his mind on dessert. He must be a libra!”

How about Alexander for dessert!

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

they look like they are having fun

Mrs Northman @ 12/04/2009 at 1:56 pm

OMG, I love Alexander SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!! There are some sexy shirtless pics of him in this article *DROOL**

true blood @ 12/04/2009 at 1:57 pm

Yes, they do look like they’re having a ball.

Alex is a Virgo.
He is so handsome and sweet. :-)

Cute. They’re enjoying a bromance. :-P

Jared, you MIGHT want to mention how you stole that pic from Michael’s twitter link… After all, HE took it and shared it last night!

whelp…guess we know who is gay for sure!

cause they go out to dinner like every night for some time…..check out the twitter page of michael

Oh yeah @annalisa that sure makes him gay! Come on. That is the absolute stupidest thing I have heard in a while. And who cares if he is? Give the guy some privacy so that he can lead a happy life. It is not your business. And Jared this is a little bush league to put Michael’s Twitter on blast.

Jared, I like your idea of Alexander for dessert. I second that.

KISS ME Alexander KISS ME!!!

capitanne @ 12/04/2009 at 3:37 pm

Gee, He’s noshing on a couple of “muscles” not mussels – what a freudian slip. Tres Gay!

I just love Alexander. What a funny guy. Kiss me too Alex!!

Aww I love them!

I third the idea of Alex as dessert. How can you not adore him ♥

Puss, puss Alex!

Aww a bromance. This made my day. :)

-meream

im jealous!

I love, love, love Alexander. He is SOOOOO HOT!!!! and talented too

haha thats cute lol alexander looks like he’s a fun guy i love alexander hes so beautiful :)

Aww, they are cute. Love the bromance LOL

I thought he liked women

He seems to like kissing the guys.

He loves the women but he’s not afraid of a bromance…

Are you on ontd_askars?

AS is so adorable!

How about giving credit to the source?

So Cute! Alexander is gorgeous!

omg lol what is this? I love it! Eric Northman <3

I’m telling you, the guy is Gay… doesn’t matter to me, Hope he is happy – I think that KB and ERW were Beards!

alexander is not gay!! he’s just having fun with a good friend!!!

C’mon ladies. AS is as gay as Christmas. Deal with it.

they look like they are having fun!

@GSL:

Sorry to disappoint you but he is not gay. He is reportedly a very affectionate person and, being from Sweden, not uptight like many Americans. They were just having some fun…and I am officially jealous of Reverend Steve Newlin.

Skarsgard seems to be very touchy feely w/ his close friends, you see this kind of pix all the time when he hangs w/ his friends…..dang lucky to be his buddies!

Damn, he’s too hot. Only a very masculine man can do this. They’re not afraid of doing friendly things. Love him. And I’m dead jealous. He definitely could date me, and I’m willing to be gay for him. LOL.

At least he’s not with the blond female piece of bad news this time. Since he’s been seen with her so often since he got back from Sweden, this pic of him enjoying dinner without her with a male friend in public with a picture is a very smart move on his part. Just proves that he’s not joined to her at the hip – thank goodness!

@Alexis: sometimes I think JJ goes on ONTD_ASKARS and reads there, like the time he took that GQ red carpet video thing too. I think this was posted up on there first before JJ got it. Who knows maybe JJ just checks Askars tweets or something.

Alex is drinking a 1903 WHAT????

I think he meant some kind of wine or liquor from 1903? But then wouldn’t something that old be extremely expensive?

Maybe it’s because I grew up in the South, but I’m uncomfortable seeing two grown men kiss (even if it’s on the cheek). I just don’t think that’s appropriate behavior for a man. The only exception is if they’re Italian or something like that. But I don’t think Swedish men kiss each other on the cheek like Italian men do, right?

Alpha Alex @ 12/05/2009 at 2:09 pm

I wouldn’t say the kiss looks gross, in fact it looks kinda sweet and funny. But I have to admit it makes him look less like an alpha male which is the reason so many women love him. He was Brad in Generation Kill and now Eric in True Blood. Both of those roles make him look like such a sexy alpha male. This picture? Not so much.

GAY RUMORS? @ 12/05/2009 at 2:13 pm

Maybe if gay rumors start, the crazy fangirls will finally lay off Evan Rachel Wood and Kate Bosworth. I feel bad for these two actresses who are constantly being attacked by unstable fangirls. It’s been even worse for Evan, why would women stoop so low and call her all these names? She just a kid.

@Yucky:

Swedish men don’t have problems with kissing each other on the cheeks. He seems like a very typical heterosexual Scandinavian.

Does he have a twitter account?

If it ever turns out he’s gay his insecure fangirls will be devastated because there will be no more actresses left to berate and humiliate. Who will they speak badly about?

The fangirl hate seems to be even worse for ERW than Kate Bosworth. So what if ERW has pictures where her panties show and if she dresses crazy sometimes and dates shock rocker Manson? She a YOUNG GIRL. This is her time to be immature and crazy. Idiot fangirls resort to calling her derogatory terms which only puts women down. Women are the ones keeping sexism alive and well.

I'M A FANGIRL @ 12/05/2009 at 2:39 pm

As a “fangirl” I don’t think either Evan Rachel Wood or Kate Bosworth are a good match for Alex. But I have never called either ladies any derogatory terms. Yes some fan forums have seriously insulted ERW (including the Alex forum at Purse Blog). But I am not one of those insecure mudslingers, and neither are all of his fans. And I agree that we women need to stop calling each other names like **** or ***** or ho because we get plenty of that from men and society in general.

I do agree with some of the comments about some fans being rude to Evan and Kate. Now that Evan is with Marilyn I think they are going to lay off of her more since she isn’t considered a threat to them. But now its left to Kate.

I feel bad for Kate too because she got a lot of hate for dating Orlando Bloom and now these rumors about her with Alex is making some fans angry. I don’t hate either of the two girls, they just happen to be friends with him and co-stars too.

No one really knows if Kate and him are really dating or not. Only he seems to know the truth and I hope it stays that way.

I'm a victim of Women @ 12/05/2009 at 2:44 pm

Yeah, why does everyone say that rap music is dangerous and insulting to women when the most threatening thing to women is OTHER WOMEN? I’ve never had a man call me a ho or **** but I’ve had women call me that. They will call you those names for any reason, including jealousy. We are keeping each other down. I love Alexander Skarsgard but I would never resort to calling someone he’s dating or rumored to be dating any names.

Homo Steve says @ 12/05/2009 at 2:57 pm

His crazy eye bags don’t look so bad from this side angle. I’m a gay man and I don’t beleive for one second that Alex is gay. He’s just joking around. And I agree that women are keeping themselves down. Believe me when I tell you that I know what discrimination and unfairness feels like. And women dish this out to each other on a daily basis. Women will NEVER BE EQUAL TO MEN UNTIL they finally stop discriminating against themselves. Before you call a woman a bad name stop and think if you would do the same if she were a man.

Purse Blog forum @ 12/05/2009 at 3:04 pm

I’m not a member of the Alex forum at Purse Blog but yes I do stop by there from time to time because they have some great information about Alex. But there’s a lot of sexism on that forum. You would think that women in their thirties and beyond would be more mature and understanding but not these ladies. They’re always talking bad about Evan Rachel Wood. In fact, they have dozens of pages devoted to berating her. They even call her EWW. How immature and catty is that? Grow the hell up!! Evan Rachel Wood is a girl who is still making mistakes and most of those forum members are grown women acting like children.

To be completely honest, I think Bosworth looks shady and like she has an agenda. She seems so ungenuine. And ERW looks a little bit crazy. Neither girls would make for a stable relationship. But I appreciate them as actresses and I would never call them anything vulgar. As far as their past and who they have slept with, they are both adults and can do whatever and whomever they wish. But I draw the line at infidelity. If the rumors are true and both of these actresses have slept with married men then they’re pathetic in my book. And the married men are even worse because they were the ones who were actually married, not Bosworth or ERW.

I would definetley want Alexander for dessert! He is yummy!

Behind the times @ 12/05/2009 at 3:27 pm

I’m actually a member at the Alex Purse Blog forum. I have never mentioned this on the forum because I don’t want to hurt any feelings. But, yes, those women have demonstrated some ignorant sexism and they usually don’t even realize it. They constantly say stupid things like “boys will be boys” and “being a man it’s only natural..” and that Alex “has needs because he’s a man”. All sorts of phrases that belong in the 1950′s not in 2009. Really ridiculous B.S. like that. Guess what? I’m a woman and I need sex, too. Sex is a biological need for most healthy HUMANS, not just for men. I do enjoy the forum but there are a few women on there that seem to be really behind the times.

EWW, Oh My Godric! @ 12/05/2009 at 3:38 pm

I also like all the Alex info on the purse blog. But it’s very annoying how they refer to Evan Rachel Wood as EWW. So you don’t like the girl? Too bad, get over it! And instead of saying “Oh My God” they say “Oh My Godric”. This is actually sacriligous and extremely insensitive to others who might be Christian, Catholic, Episcopalian, Baptist, etcetera. And yes there seem to be some older ladies on there who still say comical things like “boys will be boys” and “well he’s a man, what do you expect?”. Sometimes I do feel that annoying 1950′s vibe. But I think it’s because some of those ladies are older or may be from countries with less equality amongst men and women. Other than that, I do like the forum.

This picture kinda ruins the alpha male fantasy I have about Alex. But I like how his eye bags barely show from the side angle. I bet Jared is fantasizing that it’s him in the picture. Photoshop! LOL

Alexa loves Alex @ 12/05/2009 at 3:46 pm

People actually say Oh My Godric? That has got to be the corniest, dumbest, cheesiest thing I’ve ever heard. Haha. And where is this blog? I want to take a peek.

@Alexa loves Alex: LOL, a few months ago I was thinking about joining the Purse forum, but then I just settled with the ONTD_askars thing instead. I like it more but there are some people still dont like Kate or Evan.

Sew your oats! @ 12/05/2009 at 4:03 pm

@Alexa loves Alex: You have to google ALEX PURSE BLOG FORUM. I don’t know if we can post the link on the comments. I’m one of those “observers” on the purse blog forum. I’m not a member myself. I agree it’s childish how they call her EWW. This forum would appeal more to older women than to modern younger women. They post a lot of photos up of old men like Stellan Skarsgard who looks like 10 years younger than my grandpa. LOL. And they use those tired sexist phrases like Alex is “SEWING HIS OATS”. Who says that anymore? As a 22 year old college student, sometimes I cannot relate to those women. But I do like the pics and info so I continue reading and I just ignore the old farts.

@Alexa loves Alex:
I agree, Oh My Godric does sound pretty cheesy. And although I’m not religious I could see how it can seem insensitive to those who are. There are a lot of Just Jared readers on that purse forum blog and there’s many pages to read but the end of the blog is: forum.purseblog.com/celebrity-section/alexander-skarsgard-iv-525357-318.html

@Anna:
Ooooh thank you Anna for the link. I wanna check out that forum. I usually read JJ at work to break the routine. Alex is my new obsession. If I decide to join I will NOT be saying Oh My Godric or calling Evan Rachel Wood “EWW” so people please don’t hate me. LOL.

I’m in my late thirties and although I’m not a young college woman sexist phrases like he’s-sewing-his-oats and boys-will-be-boys get on my nerves sooo much. I also don’t call other women names like Ho. I try not to get caught up in sexist bullcrap mud slinging women my age love to partake in. Sometimes I wish I belonged to the newer generation, not to be younger but because younger girls are more equal and fair.

do you think if alex went out with a hot ,smart girl,the fangirls would be worse or better?

I like men my age @ 12/05/2009 at 4:27 pm

@Diane: Not all the women in the purse blog are sexist old women. There’s one particular Swedish forum member named after a fruit who is always posting these ridiculous pictures of Stellan Skarsgard who is old, old, old, and ugly, ugly, ugly. For Pete’s sake, I’m in my thirties as well and I could never see myself with a man who’s almost 60 years old! I think this one member might have daddy issues. It’s kinda strange.

Sexist fangirls @ 12/05/2009 at 4:32 pm

@Jean: They would probably be very angry. They would look for flaws and call that girl names. I can already hear the fangirls saying: “She’s a HO because she’s sleeping with Alexander rather than saving herself for marriage. But he’s a man and boys will be boys. He’s just sewing his oats”. Followed by more sexist bullcrap. And they would devise a rude nickname for her like EWW for Evan Rachel.

Stellan EWW @ 12/05/2009 at 4:39 pm

@I like men my age: I know exactly who you’re talking about. Being Swedish, she does provide interesting info about Alex and his culture and I appreciate that but those Stellan pics are annoying. I like how you posted that she’s “always posting these ridiculous pictures of Stellan Skarsgard who is old, old, old, and ugly, ugly, ugly.” That had me LOLing.

Stellan EWW @ 12/05/2009 at 4:41 pm

@Sew your oats!:
“This forum would appeal more to older women than to modern younger women. They post a lot of photos up of old men like Stellan Skarsgard who looks like 10 years younger than my grandpa.” LOL. Again, I agree.

it’s funny how some of the fan forums talk about protecting his privacy and yet all they do is talk about how hot he is and what they would do with him.It’s uncomfortable at times.I stopped going to them.

The hottie and the nottie @ 12/05/2009 at 4:50 pm

Yuuuuuuck. Stellan is so unnattractive. Does he have any german blood? He looks like a mean german nazi. So completely different from Alex. And also Stellan doesn’t look very good for his age. My dad is right around his age and looks about 15 years younger.

@The hottie and the nottie: Hahahaha. OMG, the first time I saw Stellan in Pirates of the Carribbean I thought to myself that he looked like he belonged in a nazi movie because he totally has that cruel pompous german face. Is this common in Swedish men? Alex is the opposite, he has a really kind and handsome face.

alex has his dad features,the forehead,nose,etc.Yet on him it seems to work.

Sweet Pea @ 12/05/2009 at 5:15 pm

@j: I totally agree. He has SOME of his dad features including the huge bulbous nose but on Alex it works. Although I do think Alex could use a very subtle nose job and eye bag removal. But Stellan was never ever attractive, not before at 20 and not now at almost 60.

Alex’s dad is not handsome in the general sense. He’s more of an acquired taste, like sushi. But I think it’s a bit ridiculous for women younger than 50 to have a crush on him. Unless you have daddy issues. As for his fan sites, purse blog forum is a lot less brown nosey and pathetic than some of the other sites I’ve visited which is a breath of fresh air for a fan like myself. But yes, some of those women on that forum are a little bit older and from another generation so it comes across as sexism sometimes.

@Sew your oats!: Rofl, IKR. Some of those obsessed stalker women on those forums are pretty childish and loony. I mean you think at that age they would know better than what they do and say. Idk, maybe I think this because im 19 and don’t get why some people are flat out stalkerish with Alex.
Anyways all this talk about Alex’s dad, i dont know of. I never heard of Stellan until Pirates of the Caribbean. Im not going to pick on his dad because im not hear to talk about him. I just think its funny that people are making a big deal over who he is dating. I can care less about what girl he is with as long as he keeps acting and does more sessy photoshoots.

@Purse Blog forum: Wood was not popular before the dating rumors started. The only place I know that likes her are her fan pages. I’m a man and I’ve never understood her appeal either. Plus, she’s not a woman who respects other women — she sleeps with married men — so I can’t blame women for not liking her.

I know little about Bosworth but she seems like a nice girl.

@GAY: Doubt it, most of his female fans seem to think he and James Ransome are adorable together and that his past girlfriends seem beautiful and nice.

I lurk at the PB forum and I’ve never read a single comment about how boys will be boys or that this guy is sewing his wild oats. I was going to join but it got pretty quiet a few weeks back after a UK poster showed and tried to act like the thought police for everyone. The ladies are pretty raunchy there but it’s a fun blog and they seem quite liberal. I think they just recognize that fidelity and respect are not old-fashioned values. Even our younger generation should respect that.

Daisy Dase @ 12/05/2009 at 7:19 pm

@Jake: Jake, that is still no excuse for grown women to call a 22 year old girl such nasty names. If she seems troubled, why add to her mess with insults? As for Kate, my friend was an extra in Straw Dogs. I went to visit her and we saw spotted James Marsden and Kate. But sadly no Alex. She has a very unnapproachable snobbish standoffish attitude. And she seems to take herself way too seriously. Nice isn’t a word I would use to describe her. Loosen up girl, you’re too young to behave like that!

@Minx: I think you have to read back to see some of their more sexist comments…I definitely got that old-school-generation vibe from that forum. And they do post all these pics of old old old men who are like in their 50′s and even 60′s.

@Daisy Dase: ERW doesn’t seem troubled, she seems malicious. People have a right to call her what they like just like you do Kate Bosworth.

The webmistress who interviewed Skarsgard and worked as an extra on Straw Dogs said Kate was really nice and went out of her way to say hello each day.

@Sandrita: What do you mean by old men? Pictures of who? Alex’s dad? If it’s an Alex related site, then I could see them posting them. A lot of his fan sites do.

Personally, I prefer men my own age, but it’s kind of sexist to say men in their 50s and 60s can’t be attractive and we should only view them as old.

@Jean: Jean, you’re an idiot. Do you seriously think when you’re in your 50′s and 60′s men are going to be talking about you saying that you are sexy? Then why would you do this for men? This is the problem with women like you. You have no back bone. Your spineless. Wake up, sweetheart.

@Jean: Jean, I think the point “Idiot” was trying to make is that society wants us to think that men age like fine wine and women just age into unwanted worthless people. Just look at all the Hollywood movies with old men and young women as couples. Some women in their 30′s and 40′s pine after and crush over much older men. These women may not realize what they are doing, but they are setting women years behind. That type of behavior actually hurts every single one of us.

@Sarah: Sarah, I totally see your point. You were much more tactful than “Idiot” by the way. LOL. But both you and “Idiot” are right and make very valid points. We women constantly do things that set us back and many times we don’t even realize it.

Sorry, Bill’s Babe, you’re not fooling anyone. It’s the same name switching stan who’s made most of today’s posts.

You’d think she’d appreciate older men though. Don’t Bill’s Babes like them crusty? lol

Okay, with all this talk about the Alex forum at purseblog.com I thought I should chime in. I’ve been reading the forum for several weeks now. And I agree with some of the JJ comments here that these women do seem like from another generation. They say things my friends and I only hear from our mothers. So I guess many members are in their 30s and 40s and maybe more. Here are some examples:

1) meeshy28 Sep 3rd, 2009, 11:11 PM:
“my point is he is a man and im sure he has needs”

2) Wolf15 Sep 9th, 2009, 02:31 PM:
(REGARDING ERW AND ALEX RUMORS) She offered (wouldn’t be the first time) and he said, why not? She’s got a hot little body and he’s a man.

3) MissVirgo Sep 9th, 2009, 02:34 PM:
Dear God, are men really that simple?

4) skyla Sep 9th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Unfortunately yes. :(

Add to this that they always say stuff like that’s not “lady like behavior” and they are very hostile to ERW, and you do get a feeling of some sexism going on. It’s still a good forum, you just have to ignore the photos of the uglier men they post and these ignorant comments. Personally, I’m a woman and I have needs as well. I think all humans do. And men are NOT that simple. Believe me, as a college student I have plenty of male friends. Some have even complained that they cannot find a nice girl who wants a long term relationship.

Gay Mike wants some Alex @ 12/05/2009 at 8:32 pm

@LOL: Crusty? Grosss. Hahahahaha Yeah, I just got a vision of Stephen Moyers’s graying beard and wrinkly skin. I honestly don’t understand how Anna can be attracted to him IRL. But on another note, none of these comments are insulting Alex, just some of his older female fans. So I don’t think this is a Bill vs Alex thing. I do think there’s a sort of “generational divide” I guess you could say between women in their teens/twenties and women of older age. It’s just a different mentality. It’s the same with men as well, both gay and straight. .

Surfer Girl @ 12/05/2009 at 8:38 pm

@Gay Mike wants some Alex: If his beard is graying does that mean down under he’s graying as well? Gray balls, ewwwwww! No thanks, I’ll take younger and fresher Alex any day. And for those complaining, if the purse forum gals are too old school just switch to another fan place. ONTD_ASKARS has a lot of young people. Problem solved.

@Jenna S.: Those types of comments are not unique to women my mother’s age. I hear girls in their teens and twenties make remarks like that all the time. They are referring to the more base instincts of human nature and sexual needs. Since they’re discussing Alex, of course they’re referring to his needs. And I’ve read that blog too and am pretty sure two of those posters you cited are under 30 so the whole argument about an older generation goes out the window.

As for ERW, she’s not popular period. Women have a right to dislike her and don’t have to defend bad behavior just because she’s female.

I love this pic btw. Too bad Alex is not gay. :-(

I hate yuppies @ 12/05/2009 at 8:42 pm

@Jenna S.: Thanks Jenna S. I was trying to read back some pages to find the sexist comments some girls have complained about. But you saved me the work. This definitely sounds like a “generational divide” like Gay Mike said. I don’t agree with those comments they said. But you also gotta remember that an 18 year old and a 38 year old have grown up in totally different environments.

Poor Alex @ 12/05/2009 at 8:45 pm

What is up with all the Purse Forum bashing? Some of you people are such hypocrites. You talk about how terrible it is but you drop in from time to time, think about joining and are members. Why? There are so many AS sites out there, nobody is forcing you to visit this one. If you accidently come across it and are offended, you see that red X in the right hand corner of your screen. Just click it and leave the site. There aren’t a bunch of old ladies posting on this site. There is a wide age range of the members that post. ERW is EWW. Not because she may or may not have dated AS. She’s eww because she slept with a married man then publicly dissed the wife. Recorded a video of her and this married man having sex in the bed he shared with his wife (rumored to be really having sex in the video). And let’s not forget the pics of her on stage with Shane West’s foot in her crotch. I call her eww because they won’t let me use the word I’m really thinking of. Since some of you are going to check out the site, read back several pages. There are suggestions of women and men (if he’s gay) who he should date. These aren’t a bunch of fangirls hoping AS shows up on their doorstep one day. Comments on the site are meant to be sarcastic, snarky and by all means not to be taken seriously. Sorry if you don’t get it. Maybe some of you are more comfortable stalking AS at the hotels he stays at while filming and prancing around in wrench outfits. Who’s really pathetic here? AS is handsome, a wonderful actor, blah, blah, blah. But sorry, talking about him constantly is boring. This site doesn’t just stick to talking about him. There are discussions of other actors (not guys we want to do) and other topics nothing to do with AS. Who here can say that Paul Newman, Clint Eastwood, Robert Redford aren’t great actors (regardless of age)? Yeah if it was a discussion about who you would want to do out of these three if you could, I agree, gross. But a discussion about true talent, mentioning these names isn’t out of line. Sorry some of you don’t appreciate talent. Yes, Oh My God(ric) is used a lot. It’s kind of a play on words. As a catholic I am not offended. But if I was, I have a red X in the right hand corner of my screen that I know is working properly. Maybe it’s immature, but I find it funny. Life sometimes is too serious and you need to lighten up and learn to laugh at yourself (yes, and sometimes others, like you’re doing with the bloggers at the Purse Forum). And Jenna S – if it’s so bad, why have you been following for weeks. The same articles and pics are posted that can be found anywhere. Posting parts of a conversation doesn’t always tell the whole meaning of the conversation. If you don’t like it, don’t visit the site. Peace Out (isn’t that what you kids say now-a-days (get it? sarcastic comment))

@Gay Mike wants some Alex: You don’t know the ages of the posters so you really can’ t a generational divide.

Blood Lover @ 12/05/2009 at 8:55 pm

@LOL: You have a point. Most of these posts sound the same. It’s probably a Stephen Moyer or ERW stan with an agenda. They are jealous that Alex wasn’t interested and that he’s getting more attention than Bill now.

@I hate yuppies: I agree. People from different ages are always going to look at things in a different way. I suggest to those it bothers just go to ONTD.

@Poor Alex: Sorry Poor Alex but your comment is so unreadable. Put some spaces in there or something. All I see are squished letters. And yeah people, just switch to ONTD if you feel the purse forum is full of old sexist loonies. I’m new to Alex and he is quite a rare specimen. I like ONTD so I suggest that site.

American girl @ 12/05/2009 at 9:06 pm

I checked out the purse blog or whatever it’s called. I didn’t see any sexist comments but I only read a few of the last pages. What I did notice was pictures of actor Stellan Skarsgard who is almost 60 and of actor Daniel Day-Lewis who is almost 60. So definitely seems to be an older crowd. I can see how this can annoy some of the younger girls. But if there are Swedish posters on that site, that’s a definite plus because they probably know more about Alex than us American girls.

Poor Alex @ 12/05/2009 at 9:09 pm

@Crystal:
Maybe you would like me to add pictures so you can better understand it.

@American girl: Who cares about photos of old men? If women want to post them. who gives a ****? Some of the ppl (or maybe it’s just two ppl) on here act like only grandmas like Stellan Skarsgard and Daniel Day Lewis. A lot of younger women find them hot. There are girls in their teens who like Alex, so why is it weird for women in their 30s to find his dad hot? I find a 16 year old pining away for a 33 year old much skeavier.

Jog by the beach @ 12/05/2009 at 9:12 pm

@Blood Lover: Blood Lover I think you’re a little bit nuts, paranoid, and not very clever. If there were anti-Eric people commenting here why would they be talking bad about ONE particular fan site? That is in no way hurting Alex/Eric. Wouldn’t they be talking bad about Alex and all his fan sites? Anyways, I agree people if you don’t like that site then go to ONTD or any other fan site for that matter. But stay away from Facebook, those fans are kinda crazy.

@Jog by the beach: No, I think they’ve just struck a chord, hence the defensive reply. And no, not necessarily. That site probably has one of the most active Skarsgard forums on the Net and anyone can view it. At least they don’t hide behind a closed membership and their pics are great.

I’m a member of ONTD-Askars and the PF. Both are great sites for Askars fans.

Joey Montano @ 12/05/2009 at 10:06 pm

@Poor Alex: WTF? How the hell is anyone supposed to read that?

UCLA Grad Fall 10' @ 12/05/2009 at 10:11 pm

@Ashley: Lots of 16 year old boys pine after 33 year old women, especially celebrity women. I don’t think that’s skeavy at all. But a 33 year old woman is different than a man who is a senior citizen. I do think it’s a bit weird for some fangirls to pine after Stellan or any other man who is twice their age and old and grey. It’s creepy.

@UCLA Grad Fall 10′: A 33 year old is also twice the age of a 16 year old. That’s definitely skeavy for a 16 year old boy or girl to be lusting after a 33 year old. That relationship isn’t even legal. 33 and 55 is a big age gap too but at least it’s legal.

@kali: The facebook pics are great but you cannot say anything openly. It’s like a dictatorship on those Facebook fan sites (well on some of them atleast). On PF and ONTD atleast you can speak openly. ONTD seems to be a younger age group. And PF seems to be a lot of women in their thirties/forties, but I could be wrong. I like both. But I agree sometimes they say things that I would hear my Mom or one of my Aunts say. That’s to be expected with an older group.

@Poor Alex: lol. I had no problems reading it. The formatting is not the best on this site but it’s readable.

Lol, micheal followers went from 400 ish to 800,In 3 days.

@Crissy: I wasn’t referring to FaceBook. I was referring to the PB forum. Their photos are great and they seem to have a variety of age groups there. I don’t belong to ONTD_Askars but the site has been plugged so much that I get the impression the one(s) making the nasty comments here are from that site, so I have no interest in joining it.

Alexa baby @ 12/05/2009 at 10:29 pm

@UCLA Grad Fall 10′: “But a 33 year old woman is different than a man who is a senior citizen. I do think it’s a bit weird for some fangirls to pine after Stellan or any other man who is twice their age and old and grey. It’s creepy.” That’s exactly what I was thinking. It’s different when a man is wrinkly and grey and has a pot belly. Why would any sane woman be attracted to that? Unless they have father issues or they are after money.

@Alexa baby:

Stellan Skarsgard’s new wife just had a baby and she’s 32 or 33. ugh

@Katee: So what? They’re both adults and she’s in her 30s. At least he’s not chasing 18 year olds.

@whatever: You must be a backwoods hick, huh? What a stupid comment – atleast she’s not 18!

@Katee: I know it’s so sick. She obviously has daddy and/or money issues. And I agree that SOME of those women on Purse Forum are pathetic the way they lust after fat pot-bellied balding gray men. When those women get to be that age, do you seriously think any man is going to be crushing on them? They’re so stupid.

@Junebug: I don’t see how mentioning there’s a difference between 18 and 32 makes someone a backwoods hick. What is up with the people here and the Stellan Skarsgard bashing? He is married to a woman in her thirties. There is a big difference between 32 and 18 so, yes, whatever has a valid point. He is not a 58 year old man going after high school and college age girls. There is a difference between chasing girls that young vs. having a relationship with a woman in her thirties. It’s still a large age discrepancy but if it works for them, what does it matter?

They’re both adults so why are people fixated on trying to make Stellan out to be a creepy old man? You don’t know the man or his wife.

Jonas Malmsjö? @ 12/06/2009 at 1:26 am

I went to that PF site. Why are there so many pictures of this fugly actor Jonas Malmsjö? This man looks like some kind of lizard or reptile. I mean butt ugly. Why is it that the older women get, the worst taste they have? Ladies, please post some pictures of young good looking men.

what is michaels twitter account

Alex is not dating either one of those girls, ERW is back with Manson, good luck with that ya lunatic lol & KB seems troubled so good thing Alex is just a friend not smart to get involved with that imo.

I guess ERW was so devastated by Askars rejection that she went back to the guy she knows is as strange as her.
Please GMB did ERW really think someone that looks like Alex would want any long term thing with her. lol

oldanddecrepit @ 12/06/2009 at 8:06 pm

Hey!! Where’d the PF bashers go?! Things were just beginning to get interesting on here!

Grandad Chaser @ 12/06/2009 at 8:48 pm

@oldanddecrepit, yeah I just gave my hubby his hot chocolate and now he’s asleep. His teeth are in a jar beside the bed and I’m ready for some real discussion now.

Oops I have to change his bedpan first. BRB.

Saggy and Loving It @ 12/06/2009 at 8:59 pm

@oldanddecrepit, sorry had to have my grandson take me to the market for some more hemorrhoid cream. Isn’t that Alexander Skarsgard just a cutie pie? Once he gets a few more years on him, he’ll be just dreamy. Remember the old saying, girls, about a man’s b*lls? “If they ain’t swingin’ to his knees, he ain’t ready to please!”

wetdraws wendy @ 12/06/2009 at 9:01 pm

@grandad chaser. Please stop, I am getting turned on when you talk about bedpans and teeth in jars. Oh well, theres always my stuffed lizard to keep me warm at night. Sleep tight all, I know I will ^^

oldanddecrepit @ 12/06/2009 at 9:07 pm

I’m with ya wetdraws….I have to double my dose of BP meds when thinking about bedpans, dentures and (especially!) saggy, grey-fuzzed-covered nads! Ahhhh….oh hell, heart palpatations! Where’s my damned nitroglycerin tabs!!

wetdraws wendy @ 12/06/2009 at 9:14 pm

Grey-fuzzed nads! *shudder* I just had an ****** and my teeth fell out! Don’t tease me so, the nurses don’t like it when I keep messing my undies.

Saggy and Loving It @ 12/06/2009 at 9:21 pm

@wetdraws wendy, oh dear, soiled the delicates again, have we? My oh my. Well, ‘losing control’ does have a different meaning at our age, doesn’t it? Thank God(ric) for Depends, or I wouldn’t be able to sit through an episode of True Blood without needing the nurses to re-dress me. That young Skarsgard whippersnapper makes me soil my lacey underthings right regular! Oops, there I go again!

oldanddecrepit @ 12/06/2009 at 9:25 pm

@Saggy and Loving It:

Yeah, but what about his cragly dad Saggy? Mmmmm! When I see that man I just gotta sit myself on my portable potty so’s not to use up my weekly diaper quota in one night!

Saggy and Loving It @ 12/06/2009 at 9:29 pm

@oldanddecrepit: Ah, Stellan. He’ll be a GFILTF in about 20 years or so.

wetdraws wendy @ 12/06/2009 at 9:30 pm

@saggy. Oh I know! I can’t watch him on True Blood without sitting on my bedpan. He just makes my grey pubes tingle. If I am still alive when he reaches 40 I am finally building up the courage to write to him and ask if he wants some geriatric lovin! I just keep telling myself to hang on in there until he matures.

oldanddecrepit @ 12/06/2009 at 9:40 pm

I wonder if Alex would appreciate a good gumming or if he’d rather I left my teeth in? Be sure to ask when you write wetdraws as we really must know.

How am I supposed to get my Milk of Magnesia down if you grannies don’t stop making me laugh?? I love the internets. Much better than the smoke signals I grew up with.

oldanddecrepit @ 12/06/2009 at 10:56 pm

@LMSAO:

I’ve found that feeding tubes work wonders LMSAO. And seriously, how DID we survive back in the caveman days? Of course there’s nothing like being clubbed over the head, being dragged around by the hair, and then providing a man his every wish. Ahhhh, the days of living in a man’s world cannot be beaten.

my comments are not showing

@Jog by the beach: They were not just talking bad about one fan site. They made rude and derogatory comments about his father. You think Alex would appreciate his so-called fans talking trash about his family? You ERW stans sure are dumb.

wetdraws wendy @ 12/07/2009 at 4:30 am

@oldanddecrepit:

Well decrepid, I had my dentist make me up some vibrating ones. They sure seem to go down well if you know what I mean. They also mean I can manage more solid food now. I can get through a rump steak in no time!

LOL..really... @ 12/07/2009 at 9:28 am

@Joey Montano:
LOL, still don’t understand the rambling, what is she saying?

ComeOnAlex @ 12/07/2009 at 11:38 am

Why has Alex resorted to pap photo ops and dating the trashiest hollywood actresses for attention. He should take a professional note from actors like Matt Damon, Chris Hemsworth, and Sam Worthington. Maybe if he acted like a sensible, stable male actor instead of a fame seeking, fangurl pleasing, Hollywood trash picker-upper(ERW/KB) then he might have actually landed the role of Thor and might be considered for the role of Captain America. Alexander is going down quickly in my eyes. He has appealed way too fast to fangurls, paps, media, etc without really focusing on the discipline, focus, and stability that it takes to MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP. Not that he can’t date an actress but just take a look at the BEST actors. They date and marry people who they can build great lives with and have fantastic careers at the same time. Not someone who is desperate to get into the weekly tabloids or put pics on twitter for attention. I feel that he is into stunting way too much at this point and even I am not taking him seriously anymore. I am just waiting for the next KB photo op of him “pretending” to be pissed and her looking stupidly smug. I think he is getting addicted to fame way too much. This kind of fame is like reality TV fame. Its stupid, ridiculous, not deserved, and will fade quickly. Too bad Alex that you are always on these ridiculous sites and mags. That is only going to hurt your career in the end and you will see those like Sam and Chris continue to rise. Because they have enough common sense to focus on career. Alex is way too into the idea that he has to “date the right person from Hollywood” to be accepted. Even people are over Brad and Angelina at this point. Sad, so sad!

oldanddecrepit @ 12/07/2009 at 12:25 pm

@wetdraws wendy:

Bad girl wetdraws!! I’ll bet you were quite a hussie in your day!! I need to get me some of those vibrating chompers!

I’d rather have Michael!

Grandad Chaser @ 12/07/2009 at 3:53 pm

I dunno ComeOnAlex. When I was his age I liked to go out and have fun.
Anyway the Thor film sounds pretty lame and I fell asleep during Terminator:Salvation (doesn’t take much really).
Even bloody Joseph Gordon Levitt is on Twitter. Plus the picture was posted by Michael McMillian at a fans request (ontd_askars I believe). Also Brad and Angie still make good films, despite the tabloid attention.

@ComeOnAlex:

Why did you repost this comment?

To all those who are insulting women because they’re “old”: dismissing women because of their age is as anti-feminist as it gets, you stupid little twits. Grow a brain cell.

Enough with the sniping. Back to AS and beer.

A 1903 is a beer. Craftsman 1903 Lager. It is a pale ale and damn good.

There’s nothing big nor wet to that kiss. Spare me.

to someone who thinks this makes him less “alpha male” ; well, even the VIKINGS were kinda gay too. or bi.

although I rather prefer him as a witty, sweet, symphatetic person than alpha male.

men in scandinavia aren’t afraid of bromances, they’re secure enough in their manhood. :)

fruityruthy @ 12/10/2009 at 1:28 pm

@I like men my age:

lol I’m sorry, but I’m that member and I just have to post on this. I think I posted like 5 pics of Stellan and I can assure you with all my heart, I’m NOT into Stellan, I don’t even find him attractive. funny how internet interpret things.. Often I posted things there just because, bc it was funny in my believe. quirky. I never like that beuaitufl Dane either, just posted it bc.. :) like Mr Stellan. I do think one can think he’s sexy, though, being 20-30, (whynot?) but I don’t I´m extremely not into father figures, quite the opposite. just find this funny that this is what you reacted on about the purse forum. I only joined bc Askars cult wasn’t/isnt very big in swe at this point we’re only in s 01 and it was hard finding a good place for semi AS fandom, I´m neutral to the PF but quite annoyed by the ERW bashing and snarky gossip, don’t like that stuff I don’t find it relevant nor funny. I feel a bit aloof where to find a nice ASkars place, lj etc is a bit too ambitious for myself bt great.

fruityruthy @ 12/10/2009 at 1:45 pm

oh and you should appreciate the humour in posting nekkid stellan pictures from breaking the waves.. ;) what´s wrong with that?
sorry for taking up place here, just to complete the disc in page 3!

@Idiot: Idiot (aka Sarah/Kimmy), you’re appropriately named as the point seems to have flown over your head. You cannot tell someone who they can crush on if the relationship is legal. If a 30 year old woman wants to date a 50 year old man, it’s her right. At least the relationship is legal and that type of age gap is hardly common. Most woman that age are NOT running after men in their 50s/60s so don’t try that bull.sh.it about how it’s setting women back. Now a 16 year old dating a 33 year old is not legal and you need to see a psychiatrist if you think that type of age difference is o.k. As for what really sets women back, it’s the male studio heads in the position of power who don’t want to hire actresses in the same age range to play the girlfriends and spouses of the leading men who are perpetuating the problem, not an arbitrary woman dating an older man. Women aren’t the ones making the casting decisions. It’s the chauvinists who only want to hire young girls traipsing around in bobby socks and heart-shaped glasses who are perpetuating this problem not women.

@ComeOnAlex:

Seriously…whats wrong with you? Talk to your doctor about the meds you are on because they’re not working anymore. Try buspirone.

@Daisy Dase: You must not get out too often. I see you have no problem calling Bosworth names though. A 22 year old is old enough to take responsibility for her actions. Arbitrary comments on the Internet should be far less troubling than a woman who doesn’t respect herself and other people’s relationships.

not gay ppl!!

He is cool, I really like him – very romantic to see the 2 together :-)