Sienna Miller Visits Jude Law's Apartment?

Sienna Miller Visits Jude Law's Apartment?

Sienna Miller waits to be buzzed in at — reportedly — Jude Law‘s apartment in New York City on Friday afternoon (December 4).

The 27-year-old British actress brought along her favorite companion, her pet pooch Bess, and toted around her burgundy Prada “Saffiano & Tessuto” tote.

Sienna and Jude reportedly spent the Thanksgiving weekend together.

DO YOU THINK Jude and Sienna really patched things up and rekindled their romance?

sienna miller jude law apartment 01
sienna miller jude law apartment 02
sienna miller jude law apartment 03
sienna miller jude law apartment 04
sienna miller jude law apartment 05

• LeBron James has revealed the name of his unborn baby daughter- US Weekly
  • Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are spotted on vacation together in Costa Rica- TMZ
  • Tony Dovolani will be returning to the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars- Gossip Cop
  • Claire Holt wants us to follow Grey Damon on Twitter - Just Jared Jr
  • Simpsons star Yeardley Smith will guest star on Revenge- Entertainment Weekly
  • Paramore does a powerful tribute for Robin Williams- Huffington Post
  • Who is Anna Kendrick dating?- Lainey Gossip
  • Film producer Peter McAlevey has died at the age of 58- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her assets in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

In your linked story it says they had dinner together on thanksgiving but above you say they spent thanksgiving weekend together. I think this is becoming a “big fish” story every time it’s retold. I don’t know if they’re together and don’t care. It’s they’re business.

so has this deadbeat seen his kid yet? such a loser.

Jude is slime and dirt.
Sienna is a ****** trash.

Oh leave them alone, for pete’s sake.

Come on Sienna,
find someone new, that should’t be so hard for a young, talented and pretty woman.

I think they’re just friends. I LOVE Sienna’s purse!

I hope they are together again. They are like made for each other- manwhore and cheater plus ****** homewrecker.

What’s in the bag? I hope some condoms. Both need protection, so that she’s prepared for pregnancy and he’s prepared for all sorts of STD. ick

I don’t have a problem with them being together if that’s what they want. Why should anybody?

@suze: Again? How disgusting is it? Repeating the same sh!t over and over. BTW, as if he gives a fu… what you think! Grow up, silly! You’re the loser!

She’s a hunchback with no neck. I guess when she realized that men don’t leave there wives for a piece of ass she moved on from Balty to the DJ but got sick of slumming with a man who can’t get her into movie roles so now she’s trying to *lets be friends* her way back into Jude’s boring sex life full of knocked up groupies. LOL

Crawling back for movie roles @ 12/04/2009 at 7:08 pm

Her movies roles have dried up so here she comes crawling back to Jude!

She knows if she’s with him the roles will come her way once again.

If Jude falls for a gold digger like that then he gets what he deserves. LOL

They are both sox addicts

Crawling back for movie roles @ 12/04/2009 at 7:25 pm

Notice how she’s going to his place, not the other way around. She’s a manhunter. Yuck!

How emasculating for Jude.

Its sure was easy for her to *act* righteous and indigent and leave him when she had movie roles slated to do, now that her roles have dried up she goes after him once again…ah, the old Sienna is back!

Some people never learn and never change.

Jude Law Baby Fund @ 12/04/2009 at 7:33 pm

#9

I agree, now that she’s older and has realized that since she’s not quality herself that even fame can’t get her any quality men to she’s decided to dip into the Jude Law Baby Fund like the last groupie did.

This way she gets more jobs and child support all at once.

As much as I dislike JL, SM is the lowest kind of bottom feeder and part of me hopes he will see these posts and listen to his red flags where this *woman* (if you can call her one) is concerned.

Jude Law Baby Fund @ 12/04/2009 at 7:34 pm

She’s gonnna try to get knocked up, Jude! Hope your paying attention…

Jude Law Baby Fund @ 12/04/2009 at 7:35 pm

He’s a fool to let her back into his life.

She looks great and seems very excited

Suze, you’re a luzer.

Jude Law Baby Fund @ 12/04/2009 at 8:19 pm

@#20

She looks like a washrag and seems like she’s sulking and looking guilty as sin – like she knows she’s blowing smoke up JL’s butt and is hoping he won’t figure it out.. LOL

just look at those eyes. this is clearly a tormented woman with demons close to the surface.
and then she wonders why the public doesn’t love her.
but I can’t figure out when did she perform this “We’re just fu*kbuddies” photo-op at the Law’s apartment, because I saw her today around 2pm on the Prince street she was at the ATM getting cash(must be to buy the blow for the Sunday’s party).
she was just like on the pictures. poor her dog, he must be really tired.
and yeah, the dog’s name is Porgy

@Kate:

Maybe not, but it’s much harder for a used up drugged out fameho like Sienna.

I totally get it! Both abroad in an exciting city, it’s December and pretty lights are every where. And there is the old lover, one that you once loved so much that you wanted to merry that person (before things went south, but that’s a long time ago now). You’ve both changed, more mature and experienced, and realize that the other still lights that spark. Come on!!! Who cannot relate? Who has not experienced something similar??
I expected this to happen from the beginning I read they were both going to perform at the same time in NY. I love Jude, I hope he’ll be happy and stop the wandering of the eyes. And I am a happily married mom of two, not a scary stalker without a life.

I totally get it! Both abroad in an exciting city, it’s December and pretty lights are every where. And there is the old lover, one that you once loved so much that you wanted to marry that person (before things went south, but that’s a long time ago now). You’ve both changed, more mature and experienced, and realize that the other still lights that spark. Come on!!! Who cannot relate? Who has not experienced something similar??

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All