Blake Lively & Rihanna Hit SNL After-Party

Blake Lively & Rihanna Hit SNL After-Party

Penn Badgley comes out to support his Gossip Girl co-star and leading lady, Blake Lively, who hosted Saturday Night Live this past weekend.

The cute couple and Rihanna, who was the same episode’s musical guest, arrived together at NYC’s Abe & Arthur’s restaurant on Staurday (December 5) for the SNL after-party.

If you missed SNL this weekend, watch all of the sketches HERE! You can also watch Rihanna‘s performances HERE.

ETA: Just Jared loves loves loves Rihanna‘s jacket, Penn‘s shirt and Blake‘s shoes!

blake lively rihanna snl after party 01
blake lively rihanna snl after party 02
blake lively rihanna snl after party 03
blake lively rihanna snl after party 04
blake lively rihanna snl after party 05
blake lively rihanna snl after party 06
blake lively rihanna snl after party 07
blake lively rihanna snl after party 08

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Blake and Penn are adorable together.

Rihanna needs to do something with her hair.

Hate the blonde hair on RiRi.

@Kim: Couldn’t agree more.

twenty-two @ 12/06/2009 at 11:40 pm

That is a gorgeous coat that Rihanna’s wearing. She should stick to a classier style of dressing. It suits her.

Loved Rihanna on SNL. First time she truly entertained me in that skit. She should trade singing for acting.

I do not like the mustard hair on Rihanna. It’s too severe for such a young woman.

I love Rihanna’s jacket.
Usually she’s hot mess but the coat is gorg.

Blake is beautiful, Rihanna not so much.

Her sketches were so boring. It wasn’t Blake’s fault though. I think she did pretty good job. SNL is such a let down now.

black cupid @ 12/06/2009 at 11:47 pm

I do like Rihanna’s coat but I’m shuddering at what she must have on underneath it.

Rihanna’s sketch was the best of the night. If only she could sing like she acts. She should switch to movies.

Penn and Blake always matching. It’s cute. Love them together

fame monster @ 12/06/2009 at 11:50 pm

I’m not loving Rihanna’s new wig.
It looks like horse hair.

RIHANNA LOOKS LIKE A PARK AVENUE TRANNY.

THE G GIRL IS HOT BUT SORT OF HORSEY FACED.

R really needs to get a new hairdo. It’s always a flashback to Rosie’s ‘coming out’ look. Hideous.

I love Rihanna on SNL, I have to admit it….loved her performances and the skit was priceless. She seemed so confident than usual..

she has a beautiful face but needs a new hairstyle, STAT!

Rihanna would be cute if she lost the Kate Gosselin do’.

OMG. blake’s christian louboutin cage bootie. I WANT!! haha.

I think Rihanna’s wearing a wig.
She’s not so cute anymore.

I think Rihanna has a cuter face than Blake. She sort of does look like a horse. Rihanna has pretty eyes. Shame about the fivehead.

Rihanna should talk about her female pattern baldness too and help women everywhere.

Riri looks like she’s wearing a freaking snuggie.

Penn looks like a monkey

I’m sorry Penn fans, but I don’t like him that much with Blake. More a Chace/Blake fan :D

Blake is gorgeous ,but girl looks too tired

penn and blake are a cute couple

Paul –> SOOOO JEALOUS
KIM –> How can someone have the pretention to chose with who others must be in love, so silly.

They are a very very cute couple and seem very happy.

@whitechristmas_ @ 12/07/2009 at 6:47 am

Rihanna’s hair scares me even more.

Rhianna is HUGE.

@R elle:

They are hot!

@Wilson:

I always said that something about her face is horse-like…. but that does not mean that she’s not attractive!

Blake is beautiful.
The best thing on Gossip Girl

enoughalready @ 12/07/2009 at 9:23 am

What singer has ever lip synced a skit on a live show? Rihanna! It was not all that funny considering she moved her mouth to prerecorded vocals. Then she did not sing RR all the way because she did’nt have the ability. Hard was another song in which she needed way to much help on.. What is wrong with her? Rihanna has been in this game to long for this to be happening..

Gossip Girl XOXO @ 12/07/2009 at 9:47 am

I think Blake is very beautiful.She was great on SNL

Best SNL hosting in a while!

Blake looks beautiful and radiant. She deserved to celebrate. For doing such an excellent job hosting! Love her outfit!

Blake is so gorgeous! Great Body!

a lil bit 2 much makeup blake
but other than that she looks ok
horrible shoes btw

Entertainment2u-Twitter @ 12/07/2009 at 11:49 pm

I was actually at the DRESS REHEARSAL for the Blake Lively/Rihanna SNL show! Read all about the experience — what skits were altered or cut from the live show, who warmed up the audience beforehand, etc.

Follow me on Twitter to get site link for posts: Entertainment2u

Thanks for checking it out!

sucked in aus famous mag. they havent broke up

They have parties for everything now, eh?

Blake’s right eye looks weirdly lazy.

That’s what pals are for!

@twenty-two: It must be someone else’s.