Mon, 07 December 2009 at 1:56 pm
Katherine Heigl Helps Save Animals
- Katherine Heigl goes above and beyond for animals
- Taylor Swift shows off her style
- Christina Hendricks shows off her gorgeous figure
- Robert Downey, Jr. shows off some of his moves
- Ron Livingston doesn’t like what’s on Wikipedia
- Lady Gaga channels Rudolph in London
- George Clooney zooms around town in a Tesla Roadster
- Miley shows her love for the JoBros
- Nicole Kidman: Sunday‘s new favorite word is “bug”!
- Alexa Ray Joel was recuperating yesterday after being hospitalized for popping eight tablets of Traumeel, an herbal alternative to ibuprofen, on Saturday night. Friends and family say Alexal, who was released from the hospital yesterday, was upset over her breakup with fellow musician Jimmy Riot (according to the Daily News, it was nearing the first anniversary of their breakup). Medical experts say it’s nearly impossible to overdose on the medicine she ingested.
- “You feel like you’ve done something wrong,” says Kings of Leon lead singer Caleb Followill of the band’s soaring popularity. “That woman in mom jeans who’d never let me date her daughter? She likes my music. That’s f—ing not cool.”
- Carmen Electra hosts Billboard’s New Year’s Eve Live special, featuring performances by American Idol‘s Kris Allen and Alison Iraheta.
- Mark Wahlberg says plans for a movie version of Entourage are in the works for when the show finishes its TV run in about two years.
Just Jared on Facebook