Sam Worthington: There'll Be An 'Avatar' Trilogy!

Sam Worthington: There'll Be An 'Avatar' Trilogy!

Sam Worthington gets his luggage situated at LAX airport before leaving for the Avatar premiere with his stylist girlfriend, Natalie Mark, on Saturday (December 5).

The 33-year-old Aussie actor, who’s gearing up for the release of the new James Cameron feature, signed on to film two follow-ups to Avatar but said that he worries the trilogy won’t be finished for quite some time.

“We’re signed for a trilogy,” Sam told Total Film. “But I think I’ll be 94 by the time it finishes, to be honest. I know Jim‘s got some ideas in his big head.”

Avatar will be released nationwide on Friday, December 18!

sam worthington unload luggage 01
sam worthington unload luggage 02
sam worthington unload luggage 03
sam worthington unload luggage 04
sam worthington unload luggage 05
sam worthington unload luggage 06
sam worthington unload luggage 07
sam worthington unload luggage 08

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Excited for the film(s).

Like Sam in Terminator Salvation.

How does the movie studio know Avatar would be a hit? Deciding to make a trilogy is very risky before the movie comes out.

whoa, hairy!

pretty young girl @ 12/07/2009 at 1:38 am

I would let this man do me so hard and rough! So Sexy!!

he is the quintessential Aussie male :)

anonymous @ 12/07/2009 at 2:42 am

yum @ 12/07/2009 at 2:13 am he is the quintessential Aussie male :)
==========================
Not exactly a compliment since the quintessential Aussie male is a drunken sexist.

HAHAHAHAHA #5!!! Funniest comment here. I so would too XD He’s too damn sexy. Your comment made my day

Can’t wait for this move to come out!

NOOOOO! He can’t have a girlfriend I love him!
ans especially a girlfriend like her…

Too bad he’s got a girlfriend, he’s quite a hottie.

LeviKlein @ 12/07/2009 at 8:18 am

I won’t lie, I’m jealous of his girlfriend. The man exudes masculinity and raw sexyness.

Sam is so... @ 12/07/2009 at 9:12 am

…..sexy and manly……sigh!

i believe he loves hard rock or metal!!!

Ugh he’s just so HOT! I can’t wait for the Avatar movie, I hope it’s amazing and that he does good. I would not mind watching him in a trilogy, bring it!

Cavill Fan @ 12/07/2009 at 10:33 am

No, this one is not hot. Hell, he’s not even attractive.

Let’s hope they figure it out!

he was very funny when on Rove’s last show…

He is a true Aussie bloke. Hugh Jackman isn’t…….. he always plays up the “oh yeah I’m your typical aussie” and then when theres some bad press about Australia he’s the first one to join in and say how bad Australia is.
Sam is a true Aussie…. he loves footy, cricket, he can take a joke and he isn’t a prick to his COUNTRYMEN like Hugh is.

Oh yes!!! @ 12/07/2009 at 5:58 pm

This is a real man. To all the pansy a** actors out there here is a real man with a real woman and real talent. Hope he is Captain America!!!

It doesn’t break my heart!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All