Alessandra Ambrosio is a St. Barts Beauty

Alessandra Ambrosio is a St. Barts Beauty

Alessandra Ambrosio hits the beach at St. Barts in the Caribbean during a photo shoot for the newest Victoria’s Secret catalog on Wednesday (December 9).

The 28-year-old model did some yoga poses and showed off workout-ready gear for VS photographers.

Despite being a seasoned pro on the catwalk, Ale told the Chicago Tribune that being the first one to come out at the VS fashion show was nervewracking!

“I was so nervous!” she said. “I don’t remember anything.”

alessandra ambrosio victorias secret catalog 01
alessandra ambrosio victorias secret catalog 02
alessandra ambrosio victorias secret catalog 03
alessandra ambrosio victorias secret catalog 04
alessandra ambrosio victorias secret catalog 05
alessandra ambrosio victorias secret catalog 06
alessandra ambrosio victorias secret catalog 07

So is this where Naomi & Silver went? Ahah, 90210 anyone?
Lmao.

she is soooo beautiful!!! my favorite vs model!!!!

absolutely gorgeous!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 12/10/2009 at 6:01 pm

..`is she a celebrity? actress, singer..?

She is gorgeous..

she looks absolutely georgeous +_+
nice body

Boys from Brazil @ 12/10/2009 at 6:54 pm

beautiful Italian lady! Much prettier than George Clooney’s Italian babe.

Shes really pretty

@Boys from Brazil: she is brazilian not italian

She is soooo beautiful! She’s my #1 girl crush.

She is another model- gold- digger who trapped a guy by gettin pregnant.

Not Impressed by JA @ 12/10/2009 at 9:43 pm

Rome @ 12/10/2009 at 7:51 pm She is still Italian that is her ethnic group. Millions of Italians live in Brazil.

—————————————-
Her background is half Italian and half Polish.

Not Impressed by JA @ 12/10/2009 at 9:46 pm

————————————
she was born in Brasil from an italian father and a polish mother.
And you are right, many Italians but also lebanese, chinese and germans flocked in Brasil en masse since the end of the second world war. They have children and/or grand children who are braslians.

She is so gorgeous…i just hate that same face she always puts with her mouth open..it makes her look real dumb

I saw her at the beach during the shoot !! I live in St Bart’, she’s so gorgeous !!!

Mark Greenwood @ 12/11/2009 at 4:15 pm

Hi. I have a name for you based on one of your websites which I haven’t found in a while. Spunky and loaded with fun. So do you make fun of people or are you self medicating to accomplish a goal. I’d get off of the stuff. I have a book on Tao nutrition and medication effects the kidneys. Coffee is great to drink before sleeping after drinking. Rasberry dunkin donuts. Interested in dating in the near future? I am 5 8 and one half blue eyes weigh a healthy and athletic 180 lbs. My build is slalom skier only and soccer player. I think Ronaldinho would make a great # 11. This may sound crazy. Seal song. I may be one of the wealthiest people in the world in 2-3 weeks by selling ideas regarding global change to the United States Government. In addition to having savings around $979.29 zillion dollars I am going to be owner of about 6.75 percent of the fortune 500 companies. All I do with it is meet 4 times a year for one week and make strategic business decisions. As far as what to do outside of that. This is weird but associations with people or making your own way in life seems to apply. As scary as associations sound. Character is easy to judge but I am not sure on your spunky video. I am not the jealous type but body mind wholistiic mind body stuff is regarding emotions and yelling is appropriate. After all latin men are macho. The 2 guys dancing. I am objective with my past but i just realized i am coming out of social anxiety disorder and have missed out on experiencing the 5 senses and human experience of being social. yes i know too many emotions and feelings early on can kill a relationship but most people are in non suspenseful city shock anyways. They still experience life better than me because of the psychological group function and function well too. You should check out you tube victoria secret gimme, 2 sexy back, 3 ting and 20082009. Their all the popular ones. Kind of weird but i own Victoria Secret. Just a coincidence. Tough call on the marketing strategy for VS. Big 3 or you. I am going to need strategic options and very smart people on my team. As far as swimming wear goes maybe just you. I can’t imagine the swimming being to big. I would end the clothing. Secret means lingerie. End the PINK high school letter jacket for college aged kids. Kind of weird but I am kind of lonely. On top of my social anxiety disorder I have been living at home misdiagnosed with shizophrenia. You look like you have diskenia according to the you tube video. I don’t care too much any more about what is said about my life. It’s too hard not to talk about anyways according to my friends from high school and college St Anselm in New Hampshire. I heard that they have been to some Victoria Secret Shows and laugh about it. Basically that I have schizophrenia. I guess that is why they don’t call me to get out or get a corparate job. One of my friends good friends told me that some one from Ford got a big payday. I hope it hits the news. Pretty popular eh. They should have talked about it. Those people can’t be making fear based decisions. Nothing personal but I am kind of tired of typing. This was my intro. Give me a chance I am actually a very nice man.
Mark
ps I’ll email again later.
One other thing. I am training to play in south africa. I wouuld love to play at Bayern Munich. Kind of funny but i know heidi is dutch and she picked up a second language hopefully to have better sex. Talk to you later. Please don’t play me.

she has a really nice body but honestly i find her so boring
i really wish adriana lima would come back already
i miss her =[

Francis(Frank) @ 12/12/2009 at 3:48 pm

I’m Italian American! Ambrosio looks like my sister.

She is really pretty :)*