Isabel Lucas: Kilimanjaro Climber

Isabel Lucas: Kilimanjaro Climber

Isabel Lucas attends the Summit on the Summit: Kilimanjaro Pre-Ascent Event held at Voyeur on Wednesday (December 9) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 24-year-old Transformers 2 starlet will be joining Jessica Biel, recording artist Kenna, and Lupe Fiasco to climb the African mountain to raise awareness for the global clean water crisis.

Next up for Isabel will be the vampire movie, Daybreakers. The movie takes place in the future when vampires rule the world while humans are on the brink of extinction.

10+ pictures inside of Isabel Lucas looking cute for Kilimanjaro…

isabel lucas kilimanjaro cute 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Amanda Dubs @ 12/11/2009 at 10:42 am

She looks like a young Kristen Stewart here.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 12/11/2009 at 10:55 am

eww..
@Amanda Dubs: that’s an insult to kristen stewpid.

i don’t like so much jessica biel in this photos!!!

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: Why do you always leave the most negative comments? Cheer up dude. :)

isabel is much prettier than jessica biel. biel looks like death

Another vampire flick?

Madeleine @ 12/11/2009 at 1:20 pm

I lived in Tanzania for most of my life and I climbed Kili, I have huge doubts that a celebrity like Isabel Lucas will make it to the top, but I guess we will see.

More to the point... @ 12/11/2009 at 1:20 pm

Another dumb a$$ celebrity climbing Kili. Leave it alone. Too many go there already and Kili isn’t looking good. You want to draw attention to Global Clean Water, do it from your home and don’t contribute to the destruction of Kili’s environment.

jessica (without make up) looks better than isabel (with make up)

Well I think more importantly Alexandra Cousteau will also be climbing.

I thought Justin was climbing too?

More to the point... @ 12/11/2009 at 2:52 pm

Good cause, stupid concept!

who cares @ 12/11/2009 at 3:55 pm

Lucas is so beautiful I can’t comprehend her face.

@Jared:

as soon as biel joined, he backed outisabell is 10 times more beautiful than biel will ever be

I wish isabel the best in her career

@More to the point…:

I agree. If they want to raise awarness… why the f–k climb mount kilimanjaro? Just donate money to the charity (that they do not care about anyway) and then go back to the dolche and gabanna store down the road.

she actually looks pretty cute in these pics
i still dont find nothing special about her
i still remember jared trying 2 over promote her when transformers came out

Why don’t they just donate the money, instead of turning it into a PR event with the photo op.
Jessica Biel certainly made a lot of money off her looks, and can afford to give without all the publicity.

dreamkitty @ 12/12/2009 at 9:42 am

Isabel’s face is so beautiful and striking glad she went back to being a brunette she always looks sweet and breathtaking! :)

Where do I volunteer to climb it with her??????

Anyone have a ticket to Africa that they’re willing to donate?

she looks really cute!!!

She’s beautiful…..whoever made the comment that she looks like Kristen Stewart is way off their ****.