Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Ammo Brunch Buddies

Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Ammo Brunch Buddies

Zac Efron and girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens meet with friends for brunch at Ammo on Saturday afternoon (December 13).

The High School Musical heartthrobs walked out separately. Vanessa, who wore a Joie tunic, was accompanied by a few friends including her Sucker Punch co-star Emily Browning.

Yesterday, the cute couple worked out together at a North Hollywood gym.

Vanessa will be celebrating her 21st birthday tomorrow (December 14). Happy Birthday, V!!!

15+ pictures inside of Ammo brunch buddies Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens

Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

elizabeth @ 12/13/2009 at 8:33 pm

stop posting about them here!!! u did JJjr for a reason u know???

love her dress! her and Em are cute

Cool that Vanessa and Zac are hanging out with her costars. Super cool.

@elizabeth:

Why should he stop posting about them here?? hes 22 and she turns 21 tomorrow…they are adults and are both shooting films for adults these days….they are not 16 anymore..maybe you should grow up a little

love vanessa
and her legs OMG
HAPPY BDAY BBV

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VANESSA!!!!!

i’m happy that V hangs out with her castmates. I hope she gets the
B day party she wants.

I so love her hanging with the SP cast members. Vanessa looks great.

By the way, JJ posts them here because they are not teens so why should they be on the junior site.

Great to see them hanging out with each other cast mates…

Happy birthday Van!

Her legs are amazing. V and Em look so chic!

jared u got the date wrong

Vanessa looks gorgeous. I love that her && her cast mates get along.

Carla Guginois with them as well, she’s the one with the red hair && the green overcoat.

I love them and HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA!

laura daniela @ 12/13/2009 at 9:03 pm

This is so cool¡¡ I love how she’s so close with her co-stars. Especially Emily. I love that girl¡¡¡ Well, since everybody apparently is in LA, I think there’s gonna be a great party tomorrow. Gosh, I adore Vanesa, and hope she has the best day tomorrow.

Yo. Nothing like being legal.

@elizabeth:

They are now both 21 and making movies far away from their Disney flicks they have every right to be on JJ they are no longer teens.

Maybe you need to remember why he ccreated JJJ

@elizabeth: They both have mature films coming out in 2010, they deserve to be over here. How many of the little tween stars on jjj do you going to places like the Oscars, GG,etc?

@coco:

Crawl back under the slimy rock you came out from under. Vanessa Hudgens is WAY above slimy people who live under rocks. Control your jealously because it will eat you alive.

buddies? i mean really after 4 years? and you dont have to point out they were walking separately, you only fire up the haters.. you should post the same you posted in jjr with the tweet and the titlle..

zanessa rocks:)

I agree. Since Zac and Vanessa are no longer with Disney and they both have movies for adult audiences, they should definitely be on this main site. The teen fans who frequent JJJ probably won’t go see MAOW, CSC or Sucker Punch. The movies will be way over their little heads.

wicked wench @ 12/13/2009 at 9:16 pm

Zac – cougar meat. Does a body good!

they are great,in this days we are gonna see what we couldn´t the last few months

@ivanka:

There’s nothing wrong with their walking out separately. Zac and Vanessa do that on purpose to halt the paparazzi frenzy. This way they have to focus on Zac and then Vanessa and go back and forth. It confuses the paps.

Creative director of Elle mag, Joe Zee’s tweet:

“Brunch at Ammo. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens a few tables over and I think I’m more giddy than the next table of 4 kids, ages 5-8.”

coco and elizabeth you are so stupid first to comment if you don’t like her stay away from her thread why not try auditioning for a role so you would be notice maybe then we could see your ugly face. zac and vanessa you rock that is why so many are jealous. happy birthday and more blessings to come.

Great to see them again.

Hey, what? Do they have to get married or something?

Anyone see the pictures of Zac running? Did he really think he could outrun the paps? The pictures are on GG. :)

His shirt is a little ridiculous.

@elizabeth:
They deserve to be on the main board, their careers are taking off in a more mainstream grown up direction. If you don’t care for them just skip the posts about them.

So amazing that got so close of Sucker Punch cast.
We can see how they love her.

She looks damn hot..
Her legs are to die for.

both zac and vanessa look great
vanessa and his beautifull legs
zac you are a very lucky man

i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so happy to see them hanging out with V´s castmates xD
yay tomorrow´s baby v´s birthday!!! hope she has a great time <3<3

i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so happy to see them hanging out with V´s castmates xD
yay tomorrow´s baby v´s birthday!!! hope she has a great time <3<3

Vanessa looks so stylish!!Love her!!It’s so great to see her hang out with her costars!!She always makes good friends after filming.
Happy birthday,V!!!

I love her dress

Vanessa seems to have made amazing friends on the Sucker Punch set. She really was the “gel” of the group, I think. She just had a way of gathering people around her, and that says so much about her. I hope she has the BEST 21st birthday!!!

Coco – try to control your jealousy. If you want to see a disgusting person, just look in the mirror. I’m sure your mother would just love to see what you posted here.

Aww, Coco, a trashy mind like yours can only think of such things. Rid yourself of the garbage, me deah, give it a good rinse and you’re good to go. Do not judge others with preconceived notions in your head.

Vanessa has every right to be posted on the main JJ page now that she is legally an adult. She belongs here now. Can’t wait for more postings of her and Zac on the main page. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, VANESSA! MAY ANGELS BE WITH YOU ALWAYS TO GUIDE YOU AND PROTECT YOU. AND MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH GOOD HEALTH, GOOD FORTUNE AND SPIRITUAL HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE AHEAD.

Can’t stand either of them. Both average looking, both CANNOT act, both up themselves…… eughhh.

that sweet that your co-handkerchief
came to your birthday
here in Brazil is after midnight so it was day 14
happy birthday vanessa

Vanessa looks gorgeous

Vanessa’s legs are to die for!!Her body is soooo amazing!!!

@elizabeth:
Why should JJ stop posting about them here??

@coco:

Your mom is either a tramp or is going to be disgusted by you – I think she’d be disgusted by you and probably has been for your whole life

@lslsharon: I agree 100 percent. LOL

Yes, Vanessa’s legs are to die for. Very shapely. I like the pants Zac is wearing here:

They look good on him.

Anyone else seen MAOW since it has hit a total of 64 theaters nationwide?

stophating @ 12/13/2009 at 11:02 pm

wow i cant believe after all this time they’re still together. they’ve been dating for like almost 4 years now, thats crazy. theyre both young, very rich, very famous, and beautiful. and especially 2 young kids in hollywood, they could have gone crazy and cheated or become fame crazy or gone their separate ways. but thats cool they’ve stayed together, stayed on the DL, and kept their relationship cool and good with eachother while still doing their own separate things. they’re very lucky, people should stop hating b/c compared to other celeb couples they’re very good role models. 4 years, dating someone from since uve been 16/17 til 21 as a girl is awesome!!! i hope they get married they remind me of vintage britney and justin or beyonce or jay-z

@xoxo: totally agree . . . couldn’t have said it better!!

Vanessa %100 she look so good Zacnessa is soo perfect I love then

Happy Birthday Nessa

Love them and luving Vanessa’s out fit she looks pretty

@coco:

Have you done it in real life when you staged your age @ 21? How was it? So why now suggest it to her forth coming birthday? Nasty mind always coated by natiest personality and that is you!

happay birthay vanessa

Hmmm . . .wonder if Zac splurged on something special for Vanessa’s birthday at Planet Blue?

@Malia:

this is in Vancouver?

@talia:

No, it’s after they had lunch today.

i love this couple like angelina and brad cute.

im loving all the sightings.
thanks JJ.

vanessa looks great and zac too

talia:

No, Zac and Vanessa are back in LA as of this past Friday night. The pictures of them arriving home at LAX are here and on JJJ. And since they’ve been home it looks like the paps have had them staked out 24/7. I don’t see that letting up until after Vanessa’s birthday. I’m sure Zac and Vanessa are well aware that they are going to be tailed every second. I wonder if they have some sly plan up their sleeve in how to avoid the paps in just a few hours and that is why they are just letting the paps snap away now of them together?

That haircolour is horrible on Browning. Why couldn’t they have just let her stay at brunette?

Looks like they expect MAOW to gross $343,000 by the end of the weekend . . . averaging $2750 per theatre. As far as I can tell this is pretty amazing because the only movies with higher gross per theatre are ranked in the top 10 of recent releases. Maybe some of us that aren’t lucky enough to have it showing within driving distance of our homes have some hope of a wider release if it keeps up with these numbers and the Oscar buzz continues for Christian McKay.. Let’s hope so.

Zac and Vanessa look great.. . hope their time home isn’t made too crazy with the paps following them; Love them but can understand their not wishing to be followed all the time. Happy Birthday Vanessa!!

they are grown up , relationship 4 years is hard in Hollywood
good

A birthday outfit, perhaps? Anyway, Vanessa looks pretty pleased and Zac has a little sneaky smile there, I wonder.

CARLA IS A GOOD ACTRESS IS GREAT VANESSA AND CARLA TOGETHER

Malia
I loved this picture
I love to see zac and vanessa in hand
lovely

This girl is so amazing , happy B-day baby V ” BTW you look good “

I HOPE GREAT THINGS FOR THIS CUOPLE

I love this couple!
It’s so nice to see that they have been in a relationship for so long and they make an effort to keep it private!
I hope they end up married and live happily ever after! :)

They both dress very stylishly too!

@roro:
I AGREE WITH YOU

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 12/14/2009 at 12:20 am

jigsaw [hudgens] still gets threads on this site?! ahahahaha.. i guess only because efron was there. ahahahahahaha.. is she still in the entertainment business? music, movies? ahahahahahahahahaah..

They looks so young

Happy Birthday Vanessa!

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:
yes she is in this bussines
you are so bitter

Happy 21st Birthday Vanessa. Great and lovely couple!!

Those legs are to die for V….

she looks totally gorgeous.

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

And you’re still making illogical comments on here. Both your jealousy and ignorance are showing. Go back to that “other” site and hang out with your delusional buddies.

if i had vanessa’s gorgeous legs i’d wear shorts for the rest of my life. no kidding.

Jared, do not be late posting the happy birthday thread please! I hope the papparazzi keeps their distance and takes respectful pictures.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 12/14/2009 at 12:20 am
___
She has like two films on the way if I’m not mistaken, or one is out and one is on the way Fug Face.

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

Interesting question. You dont like her, that is why you dont know about her. Maybe try watch ENEWS! and they usually features every single day especially celebrities doesnt have any projects or movies except displaying their faces in bars, salon, shopping malls, carrying their dogs, eating in a resto…. a very good example of people who dont have projects except papaarazis ***** attentions.

Oh Btw, watch her next year and then the next year. She’s done two movies for this year. And of course another projects in negotiations @ the age of 20. Just emphasizing the age in case you forgot. Wonder what her same age doing right now? Your not mean, but a classic example of an IGNORANT! If you want to keep it up, its your choice.

elizabeth @ 12/13/2009 at 8:33 pm

stop posting about them here!!! u did JJjr for a reason u know???
____
They’re of age dumb***. Tell that to Jared about Miley Cyrus.

Vanessa and her friend are so cute.

Thanks for not making me have to run to JJr. anymore Jared.

Vanessa is gogeous and sexy , Zac has a great look ….

they are cute

rosielee9 @ 12/14/2009 at 1:45 am

76#

Why would Vanessa only get a mention becuase Zac is there, she is her own person doing her own thing and there are more photo’s of Vanessa with her castmates than with Zac but obvioulsy he was going to be there as is what usually is the case if they are both in LA. at the same time as he said in the rercent interview ‘ they like to spend as much time as possible ‘ and that’s what they’ve been doing.

They spend a lot of time together but also don’t forget their friends and family before long Zac will be going home for Xmas like he usually does and we will no doubt get some pictures of Vanessa going out and about at xmas again like is normal and then they usually spend new year together.

If you don’t like Vanessa that is your right and opinion but why come on a thread and pass comment making it sound like she has to have Zac with her all the time for her to be noticed for who she’s dating rather than for who she is as a person and what she is doing in her careeer, which I hope continues to prosper just like her personal life.

Happy 21st birthday Vanessa hope you enjoy it.

Happy Birthday Vanessa! Zac seems to be pampering and spending so much time with her on her birthday week. :-)

love zanessa baby v does have great legs and she looks happy happy birthday

LOVE BABY V Happy Birthday Vanessa! Hope all your wishes come true.

It’s actually kind of sad that she’s dating a gay guy.

I like his T-Shirt. Where can I buy it?
And I don’t understand someone, which are wondering about that they have any friends. Its total normal. But if these friends are really friends, this is another question.

^ I’m sorry Carina, but what the fucck are you talking about my dear?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA
We wish you happiness, many SUCCESS IN YOUR CAREER
AND THAT ALL your wishes come true
AND THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ZAC IS ATERNO AS HE IS

I’m not gay, but if I were, then I would be really p*ssed off by those t*rds who accuse Zac of being gay, but in a derogatory way (look up the dictionary if you don’t know what it means!). People who leave ‘hate’ comments have a few issues; their comments say a lot more about them than about the person(s) they hate…

lalalala
lalalala
yeah….
you are the p-e-n-i-s in me

there are some updated pics in JJJ – after the lunch….its so cute

anyway, enjoy your special day VANESSA!

Emily Browning, the girl who was first choice of Stephenie Meyer to play Bella in Twilight. She probably looks like the real Bella while Kristen is too beautiful to be Bella. I’m happy Kristen was cast in Twilight and it probably Twilight and New Moon will not be the same as successful as it is now if it was EB and it could be that it’s not Rob who will play Edward. Just how lucky Rob and Kristen is or it maybe a success as well if it played with other actors.

Vanessa is probably one of the prettiest women alive *-*

@lana:

I’m sorry but she is probably the ugliest whooore in hollywood. not to mention she’s a complete loser for dating a gay guy.

zanessa91 @ 12/14/2009 at 8:08 am

@Yily:

jealous much??? poor you! vanessa is really gorgeous! so shut up! oh and the loser is you!

Coco, and you are the coco -nut head. Hahahaha. Dream on mah chookie. It ain’t never gonna happen, you know it, so just dream on mah luvly.

Love Vanessa’s top, paisley patterns are my fav.

Yily, mah deah, who ore yo tokin abot? Yo who ore yo are, that’s what. Ain’t got no business on this thread. Just be a sweetheart and go wish our gal, Vanessa a Happy 21st Birthday. If Vanessa’s ugly then I guess so is 90 % of the female population.

Bring it on mah luvlies, Zac is as gay as Brad Pitt. Why, he’s a happy camper when Vanessa’s around.

YEAH!!! I’m glad they are still together. Friends or whatever they are….I LIKE them.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORE SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS WE LOVE LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS

zanessa4life @ 12/14/2009 at 9:53 am

Wow, they really cant get enough of each other!
I love their outfits :)

Go Zanessa!

And Happy Birthday from Germany, it’s freezing here : / :)

Zac and V has more mature movies coming out nw and they are gain more audlt fans now and most tweens jump from one thing and onto the next :)

Poor Zac. she is hanging on as usual.

EW, hate them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA!!!
i love them. and vanessa’s dress is so cute!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VANESSA!!!!!

@rose: Umm wtf are you talking about. What do you mean she’s hanging on ? They are not even walking together in these pics. She’s walking with her friends because her life does’nt revolve around him. She has her own friends , her own family, her own movies and her own LIFE. And atleast she has a smile on her face not letting things get to her instead of having a sour puss face Zac always seems to have.

@rose:

hahahahah. zac is the one “hanging on” here. she’s with her cast mates and he’s the outsider. hahahahaha. but your jealousy won’t let you see that. eat your hear out honey. she is his and he is hers. du wa diddy diddy dum de de dum . . . .

Wish a very Happy Birthday and Happiness to you and your family ,
friends,Zac of course.
All the best for your future.

Happy Birthday Vanessa
Love you!!

@elizabeth:
Shut up!!!! Loserrrr Vanessa and Zac are just famous they’ re not kids anymore

I love Vanessa’s outfit. So pretty!
Nice to see Zac hanging out w/ Vanessa’s co-stars.:)

Bradley Bobst @ 12/14/2009 at 2:36 pm

Want To Wish A Very HAPPY 21TH BIRTHDAY TO VANESSA HUDGENS,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA HUDGENS.

Happy Birthday Pretty Girl, I hope you have much happiness in life
and all your dreams come true.

Vanessa i hope you have a very 21th happy birthday and alot more. Ihope you and Zac and family and very close friends have a great time. I heard Zac is planning her birthday party. I wish you the very best in the future and God bless you and Zac and all there familys and friends always.

ehhh, i h8 what she’s wearing, looks stupid
dont care for her anymore
cute but boring

@lakers fan in boston: Yeah, that’s what your boyfriend says about you, loser.

@lakers fan in boston: you must have cared because you are posting here, my dear.

@lakers fan in boston: You obviously have some kind of love/hate thing going on with Vanessa, because YOU are obsessed with posting on every one of her threads, and just have this need to let everyone know over and over and over and over and over again, how YOU feel about her. With all the crap that goes on in Hollywood, I have no idea why you choose to hate on this girl, who works hard, is so generous to her family and friends, has the same guy for 4 years, and is building herself a nice career. Don’t you have something better to do?????? Or are you just so jealous of her, and see her as some kind of threat to you?? So sad.

@zanessa91: Are you Vanessa Hudgens? How pathetic are you to go on a blog site and defend yourself. Get your gay bf to do that! LOL.

@Yily:

calm down, little girl. sounds to me like you need to get a life and stop condemning people you don’t know.

If I hate or dont like somebody, I dont like to put myself either in a box and keep bombarded by the majority. Why leave life in a prejudicial & bias manner?

Haters, its been four years hating these two. Not progressive yourself. Not Good sign of having a happy life except gracing this post everytime with full of DISLIKES OR ABHORRENCE. See how happy the two people up to this date. How about you?

And that is directly address to: you # 75, #99 # 112 & # 146. Find your own cage and ask you mamas to clean up your own tails.

Wow!!! Vanessa looks stunning on her way to her surprise party. Zac looks pretty hot, too.

savannahclute12justinbeiberlu @ 01/02/2010 at 11:10 pm

I am happy that it is her birthday but she is really mean to me. so what should i say?