Rachel McAdams Brings 'Sherlock Holmes' to London

Rachel McAdams Brings 'Sherlock Holmes' to London

Rachel McAdams strikes a pose on the red carpet at the premiere of Sherlock Holmes at The Empire Leicester Square in London on Monday (December 14).

The 31-year-old Canadian actress channeled her inner Grecian queen in a gorgeous one-shoulder Andrew Gn gown and Christian Louboutin shoes. She accessorized with Sutra drop earrings and three Armapali bracelets. Fashion credit: super styling duo Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn.

Earlier today, Rachel‘s January 2010 cover of Vogue was released. Gorgeous!!

Sherlock Holmes hits theaters Christmas Day!

rachel mcadams sherlock holmes premiere 01
rachel mcadams sherlock holmes premiere 02
rachel mcadams sherlock holmes premiere 03
rachel mcadams sherlock holmes premiere 04
rachel mcadams sherlock holmes premiere 05
rachel mcadams sherlock holmes premiere 06
rachel mcadams sherlock holmes premiere 07
rachel mcadams sherlock holmes premiere 08

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

wow.. gorgeous. She can pull of soo many different looks.

I love Rachel, but the hair competes with the dress.

Two different posts today, with 2 different looks…WOW (in a good way) to both of them!!

Annabelle @ 12/14/2009 at 3:25 pm

Love my Canadian homegirl! She’s gorgeous and a good actress. Can’t wait to see Sherlock Holmes!

I love you Rachel, you make us Canadians proud! She can do no wrong <3

She looks beautiful and I can’t wait to see Sherlock Holmes either

Now that’s dressing!!!

Mama, I’m coming home!

SamanthaKatie @ 12/14/2009 at 3:39 pm

She looks beautiful! I’ve heard the film is great, can’t wait to see it!

i think i’d like it better without the braid, but she still looks good

Katie Ann @ 12/14/2009 at 3:46 pm

She’s too short for that dress and I’m not liking the braid. Would have been better as an updo.

Anonymous @ 12/14/2009 at 3:56 pm

Rachel is beautiful. Love her dress. Btw she is not too short for the dress!

Has she had plastic surgery? It looks like she had cheek implants and her face is a little tight.

MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN EVER.. well, her and Natalie Portman : )

what’s with the hands on the hips in every shot? girl is trying to work it hard! look at me, look at me! i want to be really famous!

Isn’t she a bit young to be starting on the botox? Her forehead doesn’t move when she smiles!

She needs to stop wearing the bright lipstick so she doesn’t always have a joker smile, cover up the 5 head, eat a few meals and cancel her plastic surgeon appts.

Anonymous @ 12/14/2009 at 4:29 pm

Very pretty, but I agree she has had botox. Anything to stay young in Hollywood, right?

It is truly beautiful in the photos, the fantastic dress and hairstyle.

She looks beautiful! I love everything about her style – the dress, the hair and make-up. She always exudes class. LOVE her!

beautiful but @ 12/14/2009 at 5:19 pm

she is a beauty, but not a fan of the he-man like pose.

I love, love, love that dress, and it looks great on her!

Woah! She looks amazing. I’ve always thought she was a very, very, VERY beautiful woman. Now this proves it. Rachel McAdams is GORGEOUS. I love her

Oh my she’s gorgeous!! I chose the right girl to do a project on..love her outfit. She’s the best. Go Canadians!!

john mealey @ 12/14/2009 at 5:52 pm

WOW she looks so beautiful!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All