Taylor Lautner Hosts SNL -- VIDEO

Taylor Lautner Hosts SNL -- VIDEO

Taylor Lautner steams up Saturday Night Live in this photo from his hosting gig on the show this past Saturday (December 12).

In his monologue, the 17-year-old Twilight hunk talked about what he should have done to protect Taylor Swift at the VMAs and showed off his martial arts skills!

Later in the show, Tay joked about Team Edward/Team Jacob obsessions and played a girl who’s madly in love with Edward Cullen.

Watch the entire episode inside…

Taylor’s Monologue

Football Taping

Surprise

data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4b264bf6efeb6fdd/4741e3c5156499a7/9a351338/-cpid/78d90fb9b61638d2"
id="W4727a250e66f97234b264bf6efeb6fdd" width="384" height="283"> name="movie" value="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4b264bf6efeb6fdd/4741e3c5156499a7/9a351338/-cpid/78d90fb9b61638d2"
/> name="allowNetworking" value="all" /> value="always" /> />

Eternal Spark of Love

Show Choir

Update: Native American Comic Billy Smith

Update: Mistress #15

PGA Tour

Lab Partners

data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4b264ab65fc3c09f/4741e3c5156499a7/df709090/-cpid/97055b24c9f5acb7"
id="W4727a250e66f97234b264ab65fc3c09f" width="384" height="283"> name="movie" value="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4b264ab65fc3c09f/4741e3c5156499a7/df709090/-cpid/97055b24c9f5acb7"
/> name="allowNetworking" value="all" /> value="always" /> />

New Doorbells

taylor lautner saturday night live 01
taylor lautner saturday night live 02
taylor lautner saturday night live 03
taylor lautner saturday night live 04
taylor lautner saturday night live 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

As a huge SNL fan, I thought the skits this week were a little lame. The kid did a good job though.

taylor lautner = HOT

Does anyone care?!

his scenes were kinda wack

i really didn’t find this guy to be funny. He seemed almost obnoxious and the Kayne jokes are beyond old.

I think Taylor did a good job. He’s such a nice kid. I wish the best for him in the future.

Why too much photoshop?? I can’t recognize him O.o’

Anonymous @ 12/14/2009 at 8:58 pm

He is still jail bait and has the maturity of a 2 year old!

Headless Obama @ 12/14/2009 at 9:03 pm

that boy is ugly, put a bag on his head

Taylor did a good job. I was impressed by all his backflips! Also I am sure the Twihards loved the Team Jacob/Edward scene.

He seems to know some martial arts tactics. Good for a 17 year old.

He’s a little cutie, I think he’s going to turn into a very handsome man. I was surprised but he was actually good in New Moon, definitely outacted Rob Pattinson in New Moon.

He did such a good job!! All hilarious skits. Love him .. Taylor is just going to get even bigger in 2010!! Loved the monologue.

I hope he marries taylor!

loovee him!

hes FUNNNNNY :D

oh my god the monologue was so good that back flip and other stuff i almost pasted out it was so good he is talented. he seems so nice and he has i long career ahead of him, he was 50 times better than blake lively. i also thought the football one was funny;) he is so cute! p.s. he can do better than taylor swift she is annoying

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 12/14/2009 at 11:31 pm

..lets all be honest.. he might have been the unfunniest host SNL has ever had. seriously, his skits were painfully unfunny. i actually felt embarrased for him. and i kind of like the kid. even in the opening when he missed 2 (2) spin kicks and ended up having to punch kanye’s head off i was like damn, poor thing.
still team jacob.

Honestly.. @ 12/15/2009 at 12:50 am

Actually I n F a m o u s l y C o o l, don’t forget that girl from Mad men.. I totally forgot her name, such a nobody. She was painfully horrible.. The worst of this year, for sure. Taylor would have been better off showing some abs.

He is freaking Fine!

who is taylor lautner? And Where is Robert Pattinson?

I like Taylor Lautner. Compares to those youngster wannabes he’s got something. Such a nice kid. What a shame that he is dating Taylor Swift! Sure she’s a doll but please she is soo dumb..

MalibuSunrise @ 12/15/2009 at 11:41 am

love him. is he only 17? sheesh, am I embarrassed….

missywissy @ 12/15/2009 at 2:32 pm

I could be wrong, but I think he meant to miss Kanye’s head the first two times because he used different manuevers each time. I think the first two were to showcase what he could do. Anyone that’s a fan of Taylor’s ( I have been since Shark Boy and Lava Girl) knows that martial arts is what he’s known for. I see action movies in his future. He seems like a really nice guy and I hope the industry doesn’t change him and he always stays true to himself.

Mrs. Lautner @ 12/16/2009 at 1:13 am

STFU, jeeze, hes 17, hes still a kid, go easy on him, ur all just jealous because hes extreamly hot and nice. leave my husband be.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All