Gerard Butler: Pulp Fiction Fingers

Gerard Butler: Pulp Fiction Fingers

Gerard Butler channels his inner Pulp Fiction during a press conference at the Dubai International Film Festival held at the Madinat Jumeriah Complex on Tuesday (December 15) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

The 39-year-old Scottish actor, who was greeted by screaming female fans, picked up the award for International Star of the Year.

“Thank you for all the screaming. It makes me feel very sexy,” Gerry said. “I do not win too many awards, which is why I will cherish this one.”

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and his Pulp Fiction fingers…

gerard butler pulp fiction 01

• Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

HOT HOT HOT! YAY

:D GO GERARD

Lowest denominator @ 12/15/2009 at 11:59 pm

He’s 40 (Nov. 133th)
And a VERY good lookin’ 40 at that.

Lowest denominator @ 12/16/2009 at 12:00 am

Nov. 13th (my bad)

INTERNATIONAL STAR OF THE YEAR??? Says who??

I just watched “The Ugly Truth” the other day and I could not take my eyes off Gerald Butler’s face!! He was so BLOATED, he looked scary and so unhealthy!! He looked especially ugly when his face was next to Heigl’s pretty, smooth, YOUNG-looking face. Boy, was that some mis-casting!! If not for Old Gerry, the movie would have been fun, funny and quite good. But, because of him is was embarrassing to watch. I only ordered the video from Netflix because I like Katherine Heigl and think her movies are funny but this was a big mistake. And now, he is international star of the year!! Boy, some people can be fooled all the time, right?

ManLESSton, I likely @ 12/16/2009 at 12:11 am

Damn! This is one fine looking man. Thanks JJ!!!

Mr. Giggles @ 12/16/2009 at 12:13 am

It’s about time JJ got these pix up — thanx…. we needed a new thread..

Mr. Giggles @ 12/16/2009 at 12:14 am

It’s about time JJ got these pix up — thanx…… we needed a new thread..

Better late than never, JJ.

Anyway, Mr. Butler, you are one FINE man.

He’s just beautiful, and he’s not a cookie cutter ‘star.’ He’s spontaneous and real. He just tells it like he’s feeling it in the moment. No one can reign him in. They have tried, but they have failed. Not Alan or Rupert or anyone else who’s making money off his back. ‘Return to media relations school, GB’, some might say. But, that’s why some us adore him. He’s a hoot, but he’s brilliant at the same time.

Gerry looks fantastic. Love the longer hair on him. Really emphasizes his eyes.

twitter.... @ 12/16/2009 at 12:44 am

gerry looks a little tired. long day?

I, for just one moment in time, had forgotten how hot this guy is. This DIFF event brought it all tumbling back. It’s not just his looks. While it is that too, I will admit, it’s the outside combined with that singular personality. He’s almost too much to comprehend. No wonder someone hasn’t ‘caught’ him yet! Mr. B is unique. I hope I’m still around to see who he finally settles down with. She’s going to be quite the woman.

He’s an accident of DNA. He can’t take credit for it. It took a lot of generations to get where he is. He owes it to the world to procreate. Pass on the genes. Don’t be stingy, Butler.

Gerard Butler is the star of my year.

OK. He’s OK.

Wouldn’t it be funny if in the end Guido from so many other threads knew more than the rest of us? No, Butler’s not dating JA, he’s living with her!! Just joking, I think.

What’s up that it took JJ so long to post these photos?

“I once had a ****** THIS BIG!”

Could someone please buy him a mirdle or explain to him that he should buy his shirts a size up and have them tailored to accommodate his love handles? Hasn’t ‘What Not To Wear’ taught anyone anything? He looks like he’s smuggling brisket under that shirt.

JJ censors everything.

It was “I once had a v-a-g-i-n-a THIS BIG!”

twitter.... @ 12/16/2009 at 2:01 am

i am the lady in the pink scarf…and gerard butler has just agreed to marry me! dubai dec15
about 14 hours ago from web

Hollywood's Vanity Insanity @ 12/16/2009 at 2:51 am

Ger looks soooooo much better without Botox; with Botox his face had no movement. The natural lines on his face add so much more character. It’s good to see his eye is better, too.
Please eschew the hollywood vanity, Gerluv.

I agree. I prefer him with a bit of grey hair and wrinkles. I don’t know why he cuts his hair shorts, it looks better long and wavy

Salt&pepper/shaven/long&am @ 12/16/2009 at 4:06 am

@sugar: agree. I prefer him with a bit of grey hair and wrinkles. I don’t know why he cuts his hair shorts, it looks better long and wavy

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/12/15/gerard-butler-pulp-fiction-fingers/#comment-16619574#ixzz0ZqBJ0yVG

Agreed. I love it when he has the salt and pepper going on and especially the grey at the temples because it makes him so much more distinguished looking. Gerry looks best when clean shaven, too. You are right about his hair length being at it’s best when it is a bit longer and wavy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All