Alice In Wonderland Trailer #2!!!

Alice In Wonderland Trailer #2!!!

Check out the new trailer for Alice in Wonderland, a 3-D fantasy adventure starring Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter and Mia Wasikowska as 19-year-old Alice, who returns to the whimsical world she first encountered as a young girl, reuniting with her childhood friends: the White Rabbit, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, the Dormouse, the Caterpillar, and the Cheshire Cat. Alice embarks on a fantastical journey to find her true destiny and end the reign of terror controlled by the Red Queen (Helena Bonham Carter). Anne Hathaway also stars as The White Queen.

The Tim Burton-directed flick, Alice in Wonderland, hits the big screens on March 5, 2010!

Alice In Wonderland Trailer #2!!!

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

This is going to be the end all to be all of remakes!

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

Definitely watching this!

Carrie Bradshaw @ 12/16/2009 at 7:41 am

It looks ok, but is anyone else sick of Johnny Depp? He just plays the same character in each film he does these past few years. I’m bored of him.

he looks like madonna :)

@Carrie Bradshaw: So you’re basically saying that Jack Sparrow, Sweeney Todd, Willy Wonka and Mad Hatter are all the same character? yes they are all played by Depp but, he’s such a great actor that u just buy all the roles that are given to him… so of course nobody’s bored of him… (well not me)

Carrie Bradshaw @ 12/16/2009 at 8:13 am

@Dan:

I would say that aspects of those characters are similar yes that is why i’m bored of him. I just think he’s hugely overrated over recent years by all these fan girls and when I ask them “So have you seen him in ‘Whats Eating Gilbert Grape/Platoon/Ed Wood?” and they’re like “Huh?”. He was at his best 10 years ago. Personally now I just find all these characters too similar and stupid.

Thunderstruck @ 12/16/2009 at 8:16 am

hahaaa I’m Waiting!!!

Thunderstruck @ 12/16/2009 at 8:21 am

@Carrie Bradshaw: but i think in some way you’re right

I love, love, love Mia Wasikowska. She was amazing in HBO’s “In Treatment.” I’ll see the movie because of her, actually, not Johnny Depp.

Love Johnny, not sure I can stomach the Vivienne Westwood look though!

I think I just came in my pants. :D

hmmm seems a bit like the lion, the witch and wardrobe. young girl goes to magical land, evil queen has taken over, weird characters, talking animals, girl must save them all etc etc i know alice in wonderland was written before narnia but this is tim burton’s version of alice revisting wonderland years later

Johnny is great and so funny!!!:)I love him so much!!!!!

Cristobal @ 12/16/2009 at 9:45 am

I can not wait for this movie.

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN ANYONE SAY A NEGATIVE THING ABOUT THAT TRAILER?
IT BOGGLES MY MIND.
WHAT CAN U DO, SWEEP FLOORS?
Love JD and the rest of the cast looks like perfection.
This is a great story and everyone will enjoy it, young and old.
Bravo Tim Burton, another masterpiece.
Can’t wait to see it.

And he is still a sexy mofo

Johnny Depp is amazing, I agree there is no topping Gilbert Grape, but the man is uber talented. He can pull of characters like no one else. I’ll definitely be seeing this movie.

thats friggin scary man!

So Judgemental @ 12/16/2009 at 10:34 am

Arizona Dream, Dead Man, Gilbert Grape, Ed Wood, Donnie Brasco, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Blow, Chocolat, Finding Neverland.. those were his best.

He sold out a little with the Pirate’s movies.. but most actors do at some point in their career. The Johnny of the 80′s and 90′s would have flat turned them down. He never wanted to see his face on action figures and cereal boxes.. but ah well.

I would love to see him distance himself from Burton and do more movies like the Tourist with Jolie. And I cannot wait for Rum Diary.

yep he is a bit of a sellout lattle
i cant believe hes making pirates 4

if johnny is in this movie, im watching this! AND IN 3D!!!11111

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 12/16/2009 at 11:31 am

depp ‘s playedout. this shiit’s gonna scared kids. i’d probably watch the first 10mins of it online for free then get annoyed and [x] it out.

ohh!! c’mon “Public Enemies” is absolutely different from this!…no way!! you may acuse him of weirdo or everything you want, but never in the world you may accuse him to play same carachter over and over again!!…carrie bradshaw, you’re mad as a hatter!!

Johnny Depp MADE pirates what it is, without him it would have been much different and not in a good way. He made such an eccentric character with Jack Sparrow, don’t hate on him cause he’s talented.

And Public Enemies anyone??? How is that playing the same character? He can only film so many movies in a space of time…

If Johnny Depp is a sellout, please tell me what Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Matt Damon are. Actually I think Brad and George ARE sellouts, doing commercials in Japan, etc. for booze, watches, whatever. And Damon is doing a fourth Bourne movie. So if Johnny is a sellout, he’s a much better sellout than the rest of them. His talent stands alone.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All