Hugh Jackman & Daniel Craig: All-Time Top Fundraisers!

Hugh Jackman & Daniel Craig: All-Time Top Fundraisers!

Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig celebrates raising the most money of any show in the history of the Gypsy of the Year competition by collecting $1,549,952. The previous all-time fundraising record holder was in 2003 when The Boy From Oz starring Hugh raised $632,998.

Other pics include Hugh on Tuesday (December 15) heading back home after getting in a good workout.

Over the weekend, Hugh and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness and were seen stealing kisses from one another in St. Barts.

20+ pictures inside of All-Time Top Fundraisers Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig

hugh jackman daniel craig all time top fundraisers 15
hugh jackman daniel craig all time top fundraisers 16
hugh jackman daniel craig all time top fundraisers 17
hugh jackman daniel craig all time top fundraisers 18
hugh jackman daniel craig all time top fundraisers 19
hugh jackman daniel craig all time top fundraisers 20

Credit: Hector Vallenilla, Fame Pictures; Photos: Bruce Glikas/Filmmagic, Pacificocastnewsonline
Posted to: Daniel Craig, Hugh Jackman

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All
Daniel is Hot @ 12/24/2009 at 5:16 pm

Same to you DC Girl and all the others. Let’s hope we hear and see more of Daniel in the New Year.

no selling @ 12/26/2009 at 6:50 am

Hmmmm, New Year 2010 knocks on the door.
MGM said they won’t sell it to just anyone. Hmmm, I am curious on Bond in 2010.

no holiday? cold water @ 12/28/2009 at 9:37 am

Maybe I was right with saying that Daniel changes his plan and he won’t have a holiday and he preferably stays in London as he wants to be home after longer stay in NY. All celebrities were caught on their holiday or shopping, but Daniel and Satsuki – nothing. very suspicious.
If we will see pics from New Year’s event with them, it’d be surprising.
I like what people from MGM said, I expect good news in January or February from them. If the’ll find a partner with money for paying debts, they need to sell nothing.
I still believe there changes something in plans and Daniel won’t do Dream House but James Bond. It could be a cold shower for Satsuki and her plan with marrying.

spotted Satsuki on a holiday @ 12/28/2009 at 5:54 pm

author wrote funny article

To our regret, MGM is not good at the independent reconstruction.

Perhaps, it will be sold off to Warner.

Warner is a strong company with good tradition and has own hero Batman, but funny is, Warner is the second leader, just after MGM who brought the best movies and their actors won many Oscars.
Warner have money, but MGM has a tradition, so that, MGM needs only financial injection, it can be a new investor who buys some shares and invests money, it can be bank loan to help with debts but not definitely selling the whole thing. Try to sell tradition, it won’t go well and you better find a help.
MGM has studios, buildings, investors inside, so you can go to the bank, loan money and give guarantee through the properties.

not in times like this. No bank will give them any money, despite sutdios, buildings……

slowly but surely. @ 12/29/2009 at 6:12 pm

I hope you all had beautiful Christmas and you are excited for New Year. For most people it was a bad year, because of work and money. I don’t know as for Daniel, it wasn’t bad financially for him but his relationship with Satsuki stayed on the same base. Will Satsuki be always showing off her rings like a fool in the next year? She can feel pressure that she is not married after six years in relationship and as she pushes her rings to be visible to all.
I am expecting Bond starting in the spring of 2010. Only wait if I lose. wait and wait. very soon, things are in process and we will stare in finale. and we’ll celebrate and dance as hell. I am curious what’s the present that Olga Kurylenko got. I hope it’s not a part of Bond girl again. But Peter Morgan didn’t gave much joy with telling about a schocking story. I am not interested in this one. and I am not interested in Dream House as well. Hmmm, it looks Daniel’s getting old and his star slowly falls, slowly but surely. but if he jumps into action in the spring, I’ll be happy. Hele, if he’ll do only Dream House next year so there is a huge space for marriage to Satsuki. No, a surprise Bond changes their plans. yea

slowly but surely I @ 12/29/2009 at 6:45 pm

come to the conclusion that you are really nuts.
Gina, doesn’t a smard head like you understand that it is indispensable to take your medication to get rid off your daydreams which will not come true.

slowly but surely I win bet @ 12/29/2009 at 7:39 pm

to 85,
yo yo and don’t forget to buy a champagne to celebrate next year, yo?
…………………………………………………………….
I read, Daniel slept with Sienna for two weeks, she cooked for him Thai meal and did him also Thai massage. They ate at the Ivy, were at night club and Daniel didn’t hide it at all. Satsuki went furious and now she wants a marriage as hell.
If Bond will be in the spring of 2010 and I’ll be right about involving Marc and Olga again in the bondmovie so I will buy nuts, champagne and celebrate that my ‘bet’ came true. good train goes….tutututu

by the way, I won already. @ 12/29/2009 at 7:51 pm

I said, Daniel won’t go a holiday and I was right.

I said, MGM won’t be sold and last news hint I am near to be right.Just wait for news in Jan-February.

I am saying, Daniel, Marc and Olga will be back on 23.Bond.

According to many speculations Olga has chances to get it again and she herself said he would love to be in the bondmovie again.

Marc was offered a job, he refused it, but you know, you can change your opinion when people convince you. Daniel convinced Marc once, and he’ll do it for the second time, you can bet.
That will be crazy drive for all.
……………………………………………………….
by the way, there are several articles that Daniel and Satsuki broke up before their second engagement, just before start of filming QOS. Maybe he bought another ring to reconciliation and he hasn’t done it from love, but from pressure.

links to article please. And by articke I mean article and no links to comments on JJ or another gossip site

BLACKJOKER @ 12/30/2009 at 8:48 am

THEY WILL GOSSIP ABOUT HOW LOW U ARE!!!! HAHAH

LOVE,
OR NOT LOVE 007 HAHAHAHAHAHAH

BLACKJOKER @ 12/30/2009 at 8:53 am

U MEAN TO DIFFER!!! U ARE ARE A SINNER!!!!

LOVE,
THE GODDESS OF LOVE HAHAHA

BLACKJOKER @ 12/30/2009 at 9:01 am

NO STEADY RAIN MOVIE!!!! ITS ONLY THE STENCH, PERFUME, TANG AND STINK RAIN OF U !!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOVE,
THE LOSER DREAM HAHAHA AND THE LO RENT BUDGET!!!!

Information about their break up are only on a few sites on the Internet, in zimbio, famoushooksup, showhype, few people know it but there exist rumours about their separate before filming QOS.and this czech Šíp article says:http://sip.denik.cz/show/bond-se-bude-zenit20080307.html“Last year in the summer they engaged, however it didn’t look so idylical. When shooting of another Bond started, there soaked information they broke up.”Zimbio says they broke up secretly and other sites wrote it too. I am surprised we haven’t talk about that. but I am sure Daniel gave Satsuki second ring to make up her, it doesn’t look like engagement from pure decision that he really wanted to engage her but he dit it from nerves of break up and he wanted only reconciliation so he bought another ring. by the way, it’s typical behavior from men if they want to make up their woman do they bring a ring. That would explain his nervous behavior to Satsuki in Panama and as he demented rumours about his engagement. So that, if sites and rumours don’t lie, so Satsuki got another ring because Daniel gave her it as he was under pressure. i doubt it was engagement from love, it was from a different reason.

Gina to BLACKJOKER @ 12/30/2009 at 9:47 am

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, HAVE YOU EAT MUCH FOOD DURING CHRISTMA? NOW YOU HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT A LOT! GO TRAIN, TRAIN FROM MORNING TILL …MORNING! YOUR BODY UNDER TRAINING! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! YOU’RE A FAT TEENAGER WHO EATS A LOT AS IS FAT LIKE A SWINE!

break up before filming QOS @ 12/30/2009 at 9:51 am

they broke up and then they engaged, pretty bloody nice.

to me as for Šíp article, there’s discrepancy, article iss from March of 2008, there is written “they spent a romantical holiday in Italy last year where they engaged”, (it means year 2007).
then they wrote another sentence: “However, it didn’t look idylical. When shooting of another part of Bond started, there leaked information they broke up.” (it means 2008, QOS’s time).
I think, many newspapers have not accurate information and mix old news with newer news. I am wondering if Satsuki got first ring during Christmas 2006 but I read she got it in January 2007 and it was thank you to her for her supporting Daniel during CR premiers. The other ring she got in 2008 and it was probably of reconciliation as rumours hint.

hideous satsuki @ 12/30/2009 at 11:32 am

funny, Satsuki pouted and suddenly laughed like a spook and then closed her mouth.

an open letter to Peter Morgan @ 12/31/2009 at 3:45 pm

Time Out write an open letter to Bond 23 writer Peter Morgan with a couple of Dos and Don’ts.

……………
He got the letter and now he came with a schocking story. He and producers probably don’t care for that what fans wish. There are some petitions on the Internet, this letter, another letters adressed to company MGM and EON, but they don’t listen to fans at all. They want to offer only their concept of the bondmovie but if fans have specific demands, company and writers don’t respect them. There is no discussion between fans and filmmakers, and it seems like that fans are so desperate to write petitions and letters because they want a great experience from the bondmovie. Producers ignore their request and they’ll come with their own idea, like the idea and opinion of fans wasn’t enough good for them. Now producers can expect no respect from public and no success with the next Bond. writers Morgan, Purvis and Wade didn’t help much too with that schocking story with political background. it seems like another dark Bond after QOS.

what a crap @ 01/01/2010 at 6:32 am

no studio, no movie maker, no author, no singer, no actor is going to discuss the next project with fans.
There have been roundtables and that’s it. This wouldn’t work out.!
Some want Moneypenny or O back and some want to carry on the new direction. The last two Bonds have been the most successful and I really hope they don’t bring back those cheesy one liners and this crackbrained perception of women like in the old Bonds.
So if you read this EON and MGN (and I’m sure you don’t), don’t care of those fans who want the old Bond back.

to 98: fans are secondary @ 01/01/2010 at 11:25 am

“So if you read this EON and MGM (and I am sure you don’t), don’care of those fans who want the old Bond back.”
“The last two Bonds have been the most successful and I really hope they don’t bring back those cheesy one liners and this crackbrained perception of women like in the old Bonds.”
__________________________________________
Are you so sure I don’t read this?
Try to read my post 97, and you’ll find out I said in a straight way that producers ignore requests of fans, they don’t discuss to them, they don’t respect their wish and suggestions. it’s fact that all know and I put it clearly, so you don’t put something like I don’t read this that EON and MGM don’t respect fans wanting old Bond because, in my post 97, I WROTE clearly what kind of behaviour of producers, writers and company is to fans.

And more, when Peter Morgan came with something different than fans wanted, he showed that fans are the second, last people who can determine standard of Bond in these days. Fans are only
by-product for producers. Producer see only money and they see fans as paying people who bring into their cash box a lot of money.

Then to your wish, you hope they won’t bring Bond evoking old times and girls who weren’t taken seriously and were only love object for Bond… Well, I attended some Bond forums, all want old Bond and you belong to a very small group who doesn’t want old Bond and girls. it’s okay, it’s yours. but look, just Casino Royal was inspired by old version. I’ve read the book Casino Royal and I can say what’s is old and modern in the movie CR, and if producers pictuirzed all things appearing in the book so it could work in the movie as well.

as to Bond girl, there is a new type of a Bond girl like is Vesper Lynd but I think there is no difference between old girl Galore and new girl Lynd, both were emancipated and both ended with Bond in bed. No matter if the girl is smart or stupid, both sleep with Bond, at least the old girls were sexy.
the newest Bond girl, Camille Montes, is the same stupid girl like was, for example, Corinne Dufour. Camille is not smart type like Vesper, and in the movie she looked like a six old year school girl, she was funny looking in that not-sexy orange shirt and ugly skirt. She can’t act and she is not at least sexy in QOS.
Yeah, here you have New Bond, Quantum of Solace, we talked before about that that QOS had luck and success only because fans were excited to see another Casino Royal but then they found out it’s different and totally out of the previous CR and they left the cinema with disappointment. Craig Mitchell’s case?
………………
No, thank you, I’d prefer more sexy girls, funny Bond and mainly NO Craig Mitchell.

ok, my english is bad but your’s is even worse,
When I wrote that last sentence I addressed Eon and MGM!
And I hope that they don’t take into account the opinion of those who want a cheesy, ridiculous Bond back!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All