Michelle Obama Brings Toys for Tots from The White House

Michelle Obama Brings Toys for Tots from The White House

First Lady Michelle Obama drops off donated gifts at the Toys for Tots warehouse in Stafford, Virginia, on Wednesday (December 16).

The organization, run by the Marine Corps, gives toys and gifts to needy children across the US. Michelle dropped off gifts donated by the White House Executive Office staff. According to ABC News, more than 500 toys were collected from the staff!

Michelle also encouraged those who donate to think of older kids in need.

“We’ve got more than enough toys for younger kids, and one of the challenges that this program has is really finding toys for the older kids,” she said.

“You look over in those bins and you just sort of think, you know, the little kids? Great. But you’re 11, you’re still waiting for Santa and you still want to make sure you have something in the stocking.”

20+ pictures inside of Michelle Obama bringing toys for tots from the White House…

michelle obama toys for tots 01
michelle obama toys for tots 17
michelle obama toys for tots 18
michelle obama toys for tots 19
michelle obama toys for tots 20

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

That coat is sooooo bad. It makes her look far, it’s so unflattering. who is dressing this woman? She can do so much better. She should get away from J Crew and into more Anthropologie stuff

I love all of them.

She seems like a fun gal. I’m liking her more and more….

So sad to have a First Lady that is such a racist pig!

Shame on you Lisa!
How is the first Lady a racist pig?
Sounds to me like you are the racist.
People in this country are so nasty.
STFU.

Mrs Manhattan @ 12/17/2009 at 9:37 am

Looks to me like the Chef at the White House is putting too much fat into Mrs. Obama’a food.
She was never this heavy. They must insist she eat all of the time.
Not normal and not her fault.
When I had a private chef, I blew up like a balloon.
She should hire a macrobiotic chef to feed her and let the existing guy feed everybody else.
I love her. Merry Xmas to all.

Miss Anonymous @ 12/17/2009 at 10:23 am

@Lisa:

She is NOT. GO sprout your lies somewhere else.

Miss Anonymous @ 12/17/2009 at 10:23 am

@pinkydoo:

She has an amazing fashion sense.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! This is so phony. The American people want jobs. Obama’s love the PR don’t they??

I love how people are STILL obsessed with the Obamas. He’s just like Bush. CAN’T DO CRAP AND IS RUINING OUR ECONOMY. I’m gonna move to Canada…

@nadine: Thank you Nadine. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

I hope she gets run over by Santa’s reindeer! Uck!

OMG, WTF is this woman wearing?

No BO for Me @ 12/17/2009 at 2:56 pm

@Ludy:

Yep, they sure do. Check out the first picture in the second row; her face could not be more, “God, do I really have to act like I give a crap about poor kids.”

No BO for Me @ 12/17/2009 at 2:56 pm

@LL:

Why?

No BO for Me @ 12/17/2009 at 2:57 pm

@nadine:

Let me guess – you bashed Bush and expected repubs to take it. Someone says something you don’t like about BO and you’re all over them? Pot meet kettle perhaps?

Bastardus Grull @ 12/17/2009 at 4:21 pm

@Rhonda:

Are you one of Santa’s reindeer? Something tells me that you look like you should be living in the woods.

Bastardus Grull @ 12/17/2009 at 4:39 pm

@jillian:

Good. Then you can whine about how you don’t like their universal health care system and their left wing liberal agenda. Canadian right-wingers are more liberal than our so-called liberals. Face it, kid, the developed world has no place for atavistic right winged political agendas. Evolve.

She’s chameleon-like…sometimes she’s attractive while other times she’s quite ugly. This must have been one of the days she didn’t use staff to pull herself together and, especially, her hair. There is nothing about this woman that resembles the class of Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy. Hopefully, the Oprah interviews are now behind us as the two of them do not come across as “all that” when they are interviewed together.

Why does she always come across as a she-man basketball player instead of a real woman?

good thing that she’s doing
ive always thought it’s great 2 donate to toys for tots because really every kid should get something for the holidays

She is the ugliest tranny, ever. Can’t wait for 2012 when we can get these frauds out of our WH.

She looks beautiful. And she has such a big heart.

I love First Lady Michelle.

She is NOT pretty. Period.
She is like a bad black copy of Sigourney Weaver.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All