Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler: 'The Bounty Hunter' Trailer!

Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler: 'The Bounty Hunter' Trailer!

After the first poster was released yesterday, the official trailer for Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler‘s The Bounty Hunter is here!

According to Yahoo! Movies, the film also has a release date listed now – expect to see Jen and Gerry hit the big screen nationwide on March 19, 2010!

Also up today, the site’s official webpage at ThePursuitBegins.com!

Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler: ‘The Bounty Hunter’ Trailer

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All

oh how terrible!
what happened to Anioston’s face?
Looks like a bee stung her & she’s too
cheap blonde.

wel..another one will eat it at the box office.

@Ugly Jenny:

You are calling people you don’t even know names and typing in all caps like you are screaming and JA’s fans are the ones who are pathetic? LMAO. You need to get a life.

WOW………………………… so good, sexy, funny and cute .Jen looks gorgeous and Jerry is so handsome . Now I have one reason to love 2010 .”Jen 4ever ” . U R The Best .

@Ugly Jenny: Do as you say not as I do…………..you pathetic dryed up old bag! Go back over to your “saints” post. You know the one where you loons are all a twitter about how wonderful and pure (good gawd) the Pitts are. Oh, sorry, they aren’t married!!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 12/18/2009 at 11:54 am

..[x] must of packed on the pounds cause her face looked more fcuked than normal. ahahahahaha.. god already made the bish fug, no reason to age her ass bad on top of that. ahahahahaha.. damn you god! ahahahahahaha..

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: Try “damning” someone you know!!!

i think the movie looks fun, and c’mon why people hate jennifer she’s cute, and fun….i think its alittle bit stupid to judge her because you like angelina jolie …

@Dawn9476: “Why are you posting mean things about the people you don’t know” –Is there a manual for Aniston fans to say this very sentence against her critics? Because this is exactly what Aniston fans do writing nasty comments about Jolie-Pitt, whom they don’t know. Hypocrites.

This movie looks really bad, very cliche. I didn’t laugh once at the trailer and it’s supposed to be a romantic comedy. Butler is a good actor and it bewilders me that he went from doing the 300 to these romcoms. Also, Butler’s American accent is horrible. He should’ve kept his Scottish accent.

I just went to Lainey Gossip and Celebitchy and read their thoughts on this. I laughed my as-s off. It’s too good to pass.
I can’t believe some people still buy any cra-p that’s thrown in front of them so blindly. It amazes me. Have some discerning judgment morons. I think Jen has great comedic timing and butler always brings something good to the screen but this is just.. don’t have a word.
FAIL

AHHHHHHHH CANT WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE LOVE JEN ANISTON YOU’RE HAWTTTTT

Are we watching or looking at the same trailer? The one JJ posted? The one where the acting is so incredibly awful by both Jen and Ger??? This is truly a horrible clip and if it is indicative of the film, then it should be named one of the year’s top ten WORST films.

Sheeetsssh – what has she been doing to her face??!!! Its like she’s aged 10 yrs since M&M. She’s getting more and more like Zira from Planet Of The Apes. Thus movie will be a another stinker, I can smell it from here. I like GB, but he’s not good in this either.

It’s a really bad sign when they show you the whole movie in the trailer. And why does she look so bad?

CM

nono body in hollywood put a stump on one thing , i am nthe onely who does actiona moive. and aslo it is completely different. hers always animated and forced , this is simple funny action moive.

@argh: I’m with you on this one. It’s too bad but these two should’ve known better.

gotta be kidding @ 12/18/2009 at 12:17 pm

Hard to make GB look and even sound like crap, but there you go. It’s so cringeworthy on both of them on so many levels. This will tank worse than The Box.

and aslo, the action does not involve no computeriz nor fake accent invlove in it. it just real action moive and comedy and romance.

jensucksballz @ 12/18/2009 at 12:21 pm

Oh hey, this isn’t at all a piss poor rendition of Mr. and Mrs. Smith!

She’s so pathetic. And what the hell is wrong with her face? She looks as though she’s been binge drinking for weeks….or in other words, looks like Gerard’s sister.

jensucksballz @ 12/18/2009 at 12:21 pm

Oh hey, this isn’t at all a piss poor rendition of Mr. and Mrs. Smith!

Ugly Jenny @ 12/18/2009 at 12:22 pm

@Dawn9476:
I DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW JENHAGS’ PERSONALLY TO KNOW THEY ARE LOSERS. IF UGLY JENNY IS YOUR IDOL THEN U ARE A PATHETIC LOSER AUTOMATICALLY. SHE IS A HOLLYWOOD JOKE.
YOUR IDOL IS THE ONE WHO LIKES TO SCREAM NOT ME. REMEMBER HER SCREAMING AT THE OCEAN?? OR YOU ARE JUST BRAINDEAD LIKE HER.

YOU GET A LIFE YOURSELF INSTEAD OF WASTING IT SUPPORTING THAT UGLY HO

gotta be kidding @ 12/18/2009 at 12:24 pm

Not easy to make GB look and even sound like crap, but there you go. Cringeworthy on both of them. They are like robots reading the script, which is so pathetically not funny. I can believe she wanted to do this, but he must have done it @ gunpoint. Will tank worse than The Box.

gotta be kidding @ 12/18/2009 at 12:27 pm

I can already see the critics’ under 10% rating @ Rotten Tomatoes.

from Lainey @ 12/18/2009 at 12:28 pm

Jennifer Aniston’s infant hands

Let’s break this down, sh-t by sh-t. Because it’s epic. The horror of Jen and Gerry’s Bounty is f-cking EPIC.

You saw the pap shots every day during filming. You heard about the hookup rumours. Now The Bounty Hunter poster has been released. It’s like it’s bad on purpose, non? Because this can’t have been unintentional. No one sucks this hard.

Look at this f-ckery. Gerard Butler is officially Grawp. See? Grawp. SPITTLE GRAWP. And next to him, Jennifer Aniston’s infant-sized hands. Newborn hands.

What?

You want to know why this happens? It happens because the only thing the People Magazine-reading MiniVan Majority sees in something like this is her hair.

Oh but it gets worse. There would have been a script for The Bounty Hunter, right? What’s inconceivable is that these two people actually read the script and decided – sure, this is something I want to be associated with. And even worse, a studio agreed to pour money into it.

When will we be done with these movies? When?

Also…

And I know it’s a matter of taste…

But when he’s talking it’s like he’s eating. And the last thing I find quivering is imagining chewed peas flying at me during conversation.

This movie looks worse than The Morgans. And Jen is very poorly lit. Almost jowly. Skin like leather. And old. If I’m her people, I kill this film. Bury it. Block it. After the failures of Love Happens and Management, she doesn’t need another stink. How poor is she these days that she’s obliged to keep saying “yes” to this rubbish?

@from Lainey:
LOL
that’s just too funny and I couldn’t agree more. I love lainey.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All