Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale Find Furniture

Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale Find Furniture

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale take their boys furniture shopping in London on Friday (December 18).

On the way out of their home in London, Zuma, 15 months, was very low-key, but Kingston, 3, who carried a toy dinosaur, yelled ferociously! Rarrrrrrr!

The family checked out home decor options for their place at Talisman and The Furniture Cave in Chelsea.

10+ pictures inside of Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and their boys heading out to find furniture…

gwen stefani gavin rossdale kingston zuma furniture shopping chelsea 01

• Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

I hope Kingston is carrying that botttle for his brother. This is the second time he has been seen with a bottle and he is way too big to drinking from a bottle. Get that boy a sippy cup!

i would love to see another pic of daisy with her brothers ♥

That woman never takes a bad picture.

They are so cute together

goopydrawers @ 12/19/2009 at 2:16 am

What an obnoxious BRAT!!

He looks like a brat in every photo

wow brat indeed. And that hairstyle on a three year-old? hmmm ‘kay!

jillywilly_bean @ 12/19/2009 at 3:55 am

@Meela: I was thinking the exact same thing. I’m glad I’m not the only one who saw that lol

Why is he a Brat ? He’s making a animal noise for the Paps, he’s playing with them.

He usually does drink from a cup.

the kid gets on my nerves… i see nothing cute about him, sorry…

I’d be screaming, too, if I had to wear an ugly Christmas sweater like that!

They make a perfect family, I love Gwen is fantastic.

what’s up with that coat?

I hope that big boy is not still on the bottle. I know he still sucks on a pacifier. Just terrible. He is way to old for baby bottles and pacifiers. Both are for infants.

How funny. A ferocious dinosaur and a baby bottle. He’s just a little kid people. Try to get in the Christmas spirit.

How does she get her lipstick so perfect? I will never know, but anywho, her husband is gorgeous.

Man, is that one ugly kid!!! Every picture of him he is being mouthy and ugly. Here comes another big bully!

Kingston HATES the paparazzi! lol

Isn’t that special.

Wow, hating on a kid. How big of you. He’s not a brat, just a little boy having fun with his dinosaur.

@oy:

I know. She does not leave the house without lookig fabulous. As a woman I applaud her for taking some time for herself to look good.

MalibuSunrise @ 12/19/2009 at 4:41 pm

I could not handle that crazy, wicked, insane, twisted, evil, mean, wrecked older kid of theirs. Cute baby they have, though. Mom’s hot… but that uglyness they were given as a first son… nooooo way, joze

i havent really noticed that gwen is actually pretty
not until like a week ago did i start noticing
they all look like a great family =]

pretty young girl @ 12/19/2009 at 8:12 pm

That stupid kid named Kingston needs to get slapped and also his mom.

redistributethis @ 12/19/2009 at 8:12 pm

@khristi: It’s easy, she has a make-up artist on call 24/7

remember da truth @ 12/20/2009 at 5:20 am

Brat? No way! Kingston is protecting his family from the awful paps shoving cameras at them while they are out as a family!

Love them! Go Gwen — what a star! And Gavin. Such a strong man, a real family man, holding it all together.

remember da truth @ 12/20/2009 at 5:24 am

Can’t believe the hateful comments about a kid you don’t even know, and have no idea how he behaves. Also his looks — how superficial! I hope you never have kids. You deserve to be sterile and locked away.

Do you people really think you can tell how a whole day goes for people from a few snapshots? Are you THAT stupid?

And he’s three, he seems like a normal three-year-old to me. And a cute one!

Soaplover @ 12/21/2009 at 4:14 pm

Haha Kingston is so funny, give him a break, he’s just a little boy who doesn’t like the paparazzi, who does?
Gwen is really stunning!
Zuma, Zuma, Zuma, can you get any cuter?
Hope they enjoy their Christmas in London!

Soaplover @ 12/21/2009 at 4:17 pm

Haha Kingston is so funny.
Give him a break you guys, he’s just a little boy who doesn’t like the paparrazzi, I mean, who does?
Zuma, Zuma, Zuma, can you get any cuter?
Gwen is stunning!
Hope they have a good Christmas in London!

Soaplover @ 12/21/2009 at 4:18 pm

Oops, haha!

They can’t afford a nanny??

This is very beauty article, I like it, thank you!
To the word you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

I think I know the place, it has the best home furniture.

wow brat indeed. And that hairstyle on a three year-old?………………

This conversation is going no where. It’s lacking the place of a good leader to head the things to come out on conclusion.

Your Furniture Gallery