Rihanna Has An Empire State of Mind

Rihanna Has An Empire State of Mind

Rihanna arrives at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday (December 21) with her BFF Melissa.

Over the weekend, the 21-year-old Bajan babe taped her New Year’s Eve segment during the Big Apple blizzard.

Rihanna recently shared her her fave song of 2009 with MTV: “[Jay-Z and Alicia Keys'] ‘Empire State of Mind’ was definitely one of my favorite records of 2009 … one of the biggest records of 2009, also. It’s timeless. It’s epic, and it makes me want to be from New York every time I hear it. I’m like, ‘Wow, I wish I was in New York, or I wish I was from New York.’ It’s just that great feeling when you hear it.”

FYI: Rihanna is toting around the Maia N ivory leopard print authentic python bowling bag!

10+ pictures inside of Rihanna‘s Empire State of Mind…

rihanna empire state of mind 01

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
thats_right @ 12/21/2009 at 6:34 pm

I can’t stand her she is so annoying she is nothing, non talented idiot who thinks she is all that…..

Aren’t there any other celebs?

franknbeans @ 12/21/2009 at 6:56 pm

Her outfit is very cute there.
Too bad her face doesn’t look so good.

very cute coat.
very cute hat.
the makeup is a little underwhelming but at least she isn’t wearing the heavy stuff she usually wears.

She’s 21?
I thought she was 35.

Rihanna looks better in casual wear than she does gowns and costumes.

She should give up men — eff love! — and date Melissa.

Don’t like the makeup or hair colour but her boots are nice.

@Franck: and overexposed!

Zetaprime @ 12/21/2009 at 7:25 pm

I like that woman, I guess she’s her close friend or assistant, who appears in a lot of pictures, like most of the shots in this set. I think she’s even cuter than Rihanna.

Too much of this dude.

@Zetaprime: Yeah, I like Melissa too. She’s cute and she seems to be a good friend to Rihanna.

she finally looks normal for once.

@Zetaprime: Yeah, I like Melissa too. She’s cute and she seems a good friend to Rihanna..

Her outfit is nice. I wish she dressed this way EVERY day.

BAJAN SURPRISE @ 12/21/2009 at 7:32 pm

HER REAL NAME IS RONALD FENTY.

BAJAN SURPRISE @ 12/21/2009 at 7:33 pm

SHE WAS BORN A BOY.

pr person @ 12/21/2009 at 7:33 pm

I hope she goes home for the holidays instead of traipsing around for photo-ops.

I like her top. Anyone know the designer?

The beanie is cute. It covers up her balding head.

I hope she does a special on female pattern baldness and helps other women with this problem.

This is the only outfit she’s worn all year that I’ve really liked.
Props to the stylist or Rihanna if she picked it out.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All