First Beyonce Heat Promo -- VIDEO

First Beyonce Heat Promo -- VIDEO

Beyonce Knowles heats up the screen in this first look at her ads for Beyonce Heat, her new fragrance!

The sultry ad features an updated version of her cover of musical classic “Fever” and the possible slogan for the fragrance, “catch the fever!”

“I always asked myself, ‘If I could have my own scent, what would it be?’”, Beyonce told WWD. “I wasn’t worried about deadlines. It could have taken me three, four, however many years — this was my first fragrance, and I wanted to make sure that it was something I would love forever.”

Beyonce Heat will be available in stores this coming February!

Beyonce Heat: First Look

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

In The Know @ 12/22/2009 at 7:14 pm

She’s so over hyped that its borderline absurd. She is all smoke and mirrors, Photoshop and photo approval .

Won’t get……. all the celebrity’s perfume smells good… but you can get even better ones for like half of what you pay for theirs.

who cares??? @ 12/22/2009 at 7:25 pm

This is retardedd , who wants to buy this *****’s perfume anyways??? i would rather buy britney’s perfumes which actually smell good and are very classy, it’s like now every freaking star wants to sell fragrances?? they should just stick to what they know!

This isn’t her first fragrance!
What about true star and true star gold?

AJ @ 12/22/2009 at 7:36 pm This isn’t her first fragrance!
What about true star and true star gold?

———————————-
There weren’t her perfumes. She was the model chosen to represent Tommy Hilfinger’s perfumes not hers.
Anyway, i don’t like when celebrities are chewing on other’s people profession, let it be modeling or professional stylists who have a CV in the business.
I rather take anything from Yves Saint Laurent, De Rochas, Lancôme or all the other professionals in the Perfume industries than those singers and actors who are so greedy that they have to become overnight a professional in an induustry they are not related in.

she’s sooo much prettier with dark skin

i lover her. perfect valentine present!

Oh thanks ***! I just associated her with it, I thought they were both her fragrances, not Tommy Hilfigers.

Not a fan of hers really, but I have to say she looks beautiful. Beyonce sure is pretty.

shoes4life @ 12/22/2009 at 11:31 pm

I agree with #5.

i won’t even step into Macy’s anymore because it has turned into a pimp store for celebrity crap. They have pretty much kicked out all of the true designers.

I don’t support none of the celebrity brands. I’m not knocking them for wanting to expand their empire, I just choose not to be a supporter.

Honestly I only wear Hilary Duff’s and SJP’s perfume

The commercial is smoking HAWT!!!! and I can’t wait to smell this <33

She is so overexposed. I can’t stand her or Gagaloo or Miley or that Taylor Swift. They are all being shoved down our throats.

Shameless celebrity hawking. I’m embarrassed for her.

She looks really good.

CanadaGirl @ 12/23/2009 at 12:05 pm

Bored of her. *Yawn*
Seriously, it’s only kids that wear these silly eau de toilets. Anyone with taste wears a parfum.
@alicia – the SJP is semi-sort of-alright, but if you want an eau de parfum that is excellent try Chanel Coco. Now that’s lovely.

I really like this perfume

ashiebone @ 12/23/2009 at 3:00 pm

Is this the best she can do??? like really?? the name is dumb…HEAT??? WTF? was she in heat when she made this crap….. shes mediocre….and the song… is not hers on the video…..i wish shell just go awAy!!!

I am excited, not because it is Beyonce, but because from what I am reading it is a combination of red vanilla orchid, almond macaroon and warm spices… I like that combination ant think warm, sweet, rich fragrance will smell excellent. I do think she is a savvy business woman and wouldn’t put her name on it if she didn’t thnk it was good!

I don’t like her but nice video.