Jennifer Lopez: 'The Back-up Plan' Trailer is Here!

Jennifer Lopez: 'The Back-up Plan' Trailer is Here!

Check out the trailer for Jennifer Lopez‘s latest film venture, The Back-up Plan!

Shot over the spring and summer, the film stars J. Lo as Zoe, a woman who’s ready to have a baby even if she hasn’t found Mr. Right! She’s already taken matters into her own hands when she meets Stan (Aussie actor Alex O’Loughlin), the guy she’d been looking for all along…

The film hits theaters April 16, 2010!

Jennifer Lopez: ‘The Back-up Plan’ Trailer

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
JewelryMaker @ 12/22/2009 at 3:31 am

This looks fun. Alex O’Laughlin looks amazing.

This looks good & Alex O’Loughlin is really hot!!

I liked it! seems great! and not just because of the shirtless aus guy…

Cristobal @ 12/22/2009 at 3:38 am

I want to see this. -haha-

Looks so cute ! can’t wait to see it.

Jennifer ‘Fame *****’ Lopez does not deserve to be in the same room with handsome, sweet, talented Alex O’Loughlin, let alone the same movie.

chri5tin3 @ 12/22/2009 at 3:47 am

wow, this looks really good!
definately something i’d see more than once and still jump at unexpected parts. yes, im weird!

@sarah:

well sarah Jennifer is the one who picked him, so without her he wouldn’t have got the role in the first place.

I’m not a big fan of rom-coms but this one looks good.

MalibuSunrise @ 12/22/2009 at 3:51 am

looks like fun to me even though I avoid these kind of movies.

Can’t wait to see it!! love Alex O’Loughlin!!!

It seems good!

Finally a new Jlo rom-com it was about time, i love her in this kind of movie.

seems to be a good romantic comedy! So gonna watch it!

I haven’t liked a JLo movie since Out of Sight, but this looks really good. Must be because of Alex O’Loughlin. Gonna watch it!

sweetness @ 12/22/2009 at 6:21 am

This is brainless stupidity…there was nothing remotely funny in this trailer.

This actually looks cute. I thought it was supposed to be similar to that Aniston movie The Baster. But I think Jennifer’s movie is about a woman whose friend kind of tricks her and uses his spern when she goes to a clinic.. That sounded really disgusting to me.. What friend does that..

anyway Jlo’s looks cute… Not a big rom com fan.. but I could see this or rent it.

i love all J.Lo’s movies.This is gonna be fun.
can’t wait.

This IS going to be a great movie! I’ve always loved JLo in rom-com….she’s so funny and sweet! And Alex……..well can’t say enough about HIM! Besides being gorgeous he can also act! Been waiting for him to find the right role & show what he can really do……this is it!
April can’t get here fast enough for me! Yea for Alex!

This IS going to be a great movie! I’ve always loved JLo in rom/com movies……she so funny & sweet. And Alex………..can’t say enough about that man! He gorgeous but he can also act! Saw his knack for understated humor show up in Moonlight….knew he could do it! The trailers have been wonderful……April can’t get here fast enough for me!
JLo did herself a big favor when she chose him as her co-star!
Yea for Alex O’Loughlin!!!!

Of course she picked him. Who wouldn’t want to be in a movie with him? And have him as your love interest as well? Talk about a bonus. ;)

i love her movies, its my guilty pleasure

i’ll definitely see this movie. Alex O’Loughlin is really handsome!!!

African Girl @ 12/22/2009 at 8:37 am

Isn’t it the same premise with Aniston’s next movie?
Don’t care much for Lopez, prolly won’t see this movie.

Aussie Gal @ 12/22/2009 at 8:59 am

We sure to breed them handsome down under!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All