Kevin Jonas: Honeymoon in Mexico with Danielle!

Kevin Jonas: Honeymoon in Mexico with Danielle!

A shirtless Kevin Jonas and his new wife, former hairdresser Danielle Deleasa, soak in the sun together during their romantic honeymoon in Mexico on Monday (December 21).

Kevin, 22, and Danielle, 23, tied the knot on a snowy Saturday afternoon (December 19) at Oheka Castle in Long Island, New York.

The couple has said, “We’re so happy that we’re finally married and we were able to share the special moment with family, friends and loved ones.”

Details about their wedding bands have also been revealed.

kevin jonas honeymoon mexico 01
kevin jonas honeymoon mexico 02
kevin jonas honeymoon mexico 03
kevin jonas honeymoon mexico 04
kevin jonas honeymoon mexico 05
kevin jonas honeymoon mexico 06

Jesse Grant/Getty

I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I’m so glad they had their honeymoon in Mexico :D

first :D:D wooooooooooooo haha

congratulations kevin and danielle

I’m surprised he didn’t blow a hole in the wall.

@Paulie:
what do u mean?

So he is no longer a virgin, congratulations. They will get so bored of each other. I give them 5 years.

they make a cute couple

I’m not trying to be rude, but why on earth would you need to be texting with ANYONE on your honeymoon???? People need to put the damn things away at times, and a honeymoon is one of those times!!!!! Makes me wonder about her, and her intentions, if she can’t give her new husband her undivided attention.

@go sox:

WHAT? So now shes married her whole life has to be about taking care of her husban? I don’t think so!

flywithanouk @ 12/22/2009 at 10:28 am

AWW.
they’re so cute together.
i hope their life is love.

ohh finally he will lost his virginity..

So very cute, i hope they ave a long life together

he’s not a virgin anymore! Wow, they just got engaged for 6 months, I think he would not stand long without sex LOL

MR. JAMES FRANCO..PLEASE @ 12/22/2009 at 11:18 am

He is no longer a virgin .. and she will be texting most of the time
so she does not have to talk to him..Notice no romantic jesters
when they are walking and how he is so bored that he is taking
pix with his own camera.. SO MUCH FOR A GREAT HONEYMOON
BOREDOM FOR HER HAS ALREADY SET IN.. WONDER WHERE
THEY ARE GOING DID SHE JUST INVITE HER GIRLFRIENDS
DOWN…

oh god, he’s not a virgin anymore. a non virgin jonas. i can’t look at these pictures. haha

omg ppl really??? they are on their honeymoon, leave them alone!!! kevin looks like hes taking pics of the papz…so how romantic would you want to be when there are papz watching you’re every move!!!

Hugo Hurley @ 12/22/2009 at 12:00 pm

I don’t think he looks bored, as some of the comments imply. I think he looks irritated at the paps, as he is staring right at them.

Congrats to the lucky couple, they have made a commitment to each other, something alot of young people avoid like the plague nowadays.

He wasn’t a virgin when he got married.
It’s all pretend—-and people fall for it.
Nothing wrong with pre-marital sex; better that than getting married too young so that you can have sex.
Stupid morals really!!

@Emma: I would not say anything about her using a cell phone ANY OTHER TIME, hon. But on your honeymoon???? Give me a break. That’s a time for two people to be together, uninterrupted, and away from their everyday world.

selena gomez was there
go to twitter and type pamela1 or pamelabieber09
go to my following find wedislikeniley you will see that selena gomez was there and follow me please!:)
so u got more nelena news

2 years tops..

why anyone would get married at 22 and 23 is just plain nuts

Mrs. Claus @ 12/22/2009 at 2:13 pm

@Fyn:

You said it way better and with no typos and fewer words than I could have. Thanks Fyn.

All I can add is a sarcastic, oh how cute, the kids got married so they have sex and then they will get divorce and have sex with a whole bunch of people likeJessica Simpson, who simply got married too young and missed her soul mate,Nick Lacehy.

If they would have been in a total adult relationship and then got married when she was older and had looked and thought about other guys, but realized Nick was it and was as good as it could get, they would most likely be married today.
Sex between adults (20-up) in an adult relationship is not bad.
It is sensible really over getting married to have sex and then divorced..esp. if you are just regular and then you get divorced and do not have tens of millions and have a kid or two. Jesseica has tens of millions and no kids.
These Jordin Sparks, Jonas Bros. Jessica Simpson virgin comments are not good examples to follow.

BRAULIFERG! @ 12/22/2009 at 3:03 pm

THE FIRST JONAS BROTHER THAT IS NOT A VIRGEN ! YEAH ! CAN’T WAIT TO JOE’S MOMENT !

So I just started laughing because ha..hmm Kevin is no longer a virgin. ha. wow :)

i love Kevin Jonas and I am sooo happy that he found someone :)
he has always been my *favorite jonas* :)

but i just think it is oober hilarious that he isnt a virgin anymore. hhahaha :D

He needs to get in shape!

Who takes there cell phone on their honeymoon. what the hell.

@go sox: i understand what your saying. a honeymoon should be about spending time with each other and focusing on each other. not people back home.

but they are so cute! <3

**Jamie** @ 12/22/2009 at 5:26 pm

it is amazing that people can still wait until marriage to have sexx, especially a guy, that must be so hard.

hohoho (but not one) @ 12/22/2009 at 6:20 pm

finally, he had sex

They’re so young… I will be very surprised if this makes it past 5 years.
Also why is she a “former hairdresser” doesn’t she have to work anymore since she’s got herself a rich celebrity?

Where is his purity ring?

What? She doesn’t like men?

okay all the immature ppl who are commenting on kevin’s virginity….please please please GROW UP!!! Some ppl decide to wait till marriage and that is there choice, but its freakin immature to go..OMG hes not a virgin anymore. Two of my closets friends just got engaged to each other and they are waiting till their wedding night and im sure as hell not going to be saying “omg they are no longer virgins” the following day…so drop it and grow up!

she actually looks kinda cute
at 1st i thought she wasnt even good looking but i think i was wrong
cute brunette, my favorite =]

I haven’t seen a guys swim suit like that since 1978.

they looked bored

So I guess finally someone got laid that night LOL. Not trying to be mean or anything, but I’m one of the few people that was going to comment on his virginity (which is not important because it’s a personal choice) nonetheless. What do they mean about “former dresser?” did he just decided to get her out of work? or the fact that she has a “rich” husband she thinks she doesn’t need to work anymore? hmm..

Ahhh, someone had SEX!!

anonymous @ 12/23/2009 at 1:40 am

I don’t know why the thought that Kevin isn’t a virgin anymore is just so strange…I mean it is to me too. And I agree that a honeymoon is not for texting! A honeymoon, is getting away with the person you’re in love with and forgetting about the rest of the world.

I think it’s sweet!

RIP kevins virginity. HAHAHAHA

Jessica simpson did that, too.

Oh yeah. He’s gettin’ uber layed. LOL.

WELL , it is an invasion of space by the paparazzi taking pictures of them on their honeymoon ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ , but be informed …..

@Oh Well: Yeah and look where that one ended…I know ppl think it’s so romantic to wait for marriage but it never works.

she doesnt seem rite 4 him.
theres something

Why the hell would you get married at the age of 23!! !! They Will Get Soooo Bored of EachOther!!! I give them 3-5 Years!!

He is so ugly… Makes me gag. Ew… Ew ew ew… Gross.

Guys They are on their HoneyMoon leav them alond what good is it to watch their every move when they just got married? and there is nothing wrong with premaridable sex but he was a virgin when he got married, and who care if he still is of if he and danielle alreday hade sex, who cares they are marrried they can do what they want in bed.

the honeymoon pics r cute. ys it’s sort of weird to use yr fone on yr honeymoon but u never knw. mybe she ws talking 2 a member of family. thy look rlly hppy together. about the first non virgin jonas!! absolutely crap.wy to set d scene. it’s their honeymoon let them do watever they want. virgin or non-virgin. xoxo

love it to ok

I find it sad all the comments about them waiting for marriage…1st, who cares and 2nd, My husband and I waited till we got married, I was 20 and he was 23 and 14 years and we are still happy..There are marriages out there that do work out. I say good for them and I wish them all the best.

Yes, sure, I like it, interesting and cool. Please continue to publish more interesting texts in your personal site.

Stupid commentators, funny comments, lol