Jared Leto: Christmas Eve with Constance!

Jared Leto: Christmas Eve with Constance!

Jared Leto does some last minute Christmas Eve shopping with his mom, Constance, on Thursday (December 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The mother-son pair visited Kitson and Bodhi Tree Bookstore.

Other pics include Jared keeping warm in a Burberry scarf while promoting his latest Thirty Seconds to Mars album, This Is War, on MuchOnDemand at the MuchMusic HQ on December 21 in Toronto, Canada. This Is War is in stores NOW!

15+ pictures inside of Jared Leto‘s Christmas Eve with Constance

• Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Hear me roar! @ 12/25/2009 at 11:05 am

Matt Damon is a pu&&y.

Awwwww, what a nice kid!

…my mom told me that during my punk-rock years, my grandmother saw me on the street and did a 180, i always laughed at that, and now, i get it…

bless him
love the new 30 seconds to mars album

he is cute (:

His mom looks very young. Jared is 38 (and obviously doesn’t look like 38-year old at all), Shannon is one year older, so she is probably in her early 60′s or even older but she looks like in her late 40′s or early 50′s (I saw her also in other pictures). Even without make-up. If she had some make-up, nice outfit and hairstyle, she would probably look like their sister.

what a nice guy!!!!

I love Jared Leto ! He is so handsome !

HAHAHAHAHAHAH #3! that was hilarious. Jared Leto is so handsome…..I never thought he could be that ..old, actually. Good for him not to show his age!

Whoaa he is so cute:D Constance looks very Young and he too :D so sexyy whoaa Jared you make me laugh :)

Jared is 37… tomorrow he will be 38 :D whoaa so excited

This is the first time I’ve seen him with his mother. She doesn’t look old at all. He looks very handsome like always. =)

His head is so f*cking big.

Hate the hair love the guy. Jared Leto is still the most gorgeous guy in America nuff said

Lillianne @ 12/25/2009 at 6:20 pm

hyst-hair-ical.

i really like his band, one of my favs
but i think he tries 2 hard 2 look hip
he’s always wearing some bright ass nikes and that spiky hear
just be urself, dude

His hair reminds me of “Something About Mary” “hair gel”.
I hate when he wears his hair like that.

He’s a douche.

He’s a douche

he’s so friggin hot. he’s aging so well! how many years has he been beautiful now?

alexpeneva @ 12/26/2009 at 2:58 am

love that man!

Thunderstruck @ 12/26/2009 at 1:07 pm

Happy BirthDay Jared!!!

INTERESTING @ 12/26/2009 at 1:13 pm

Last minute XMAS eve shopping in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles and not a sleeveless silk dress in sight.

Jared is wearing a wool coat with a warm scarf?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lavender1960 @ 12/26/2009 at 2:08 pm

Just saw his promo on Much More Music, he is hosting a show called the Daily Fix. He must have taped it when he was in the Much Music studios early this month.

It is a one hour music video/entertainments news recap show, they finally hired an intelligent VJ Matt Wells who hosts it.

Looks like they have decided to get in some celeb hosts for the occasional show, some more interesting names coming up and the promo itself is funny as all hell. I not really a fan of Leto but he was so funny on this promo, I will have to watch it or at least tape it for later viewing. January 6th, the Daily Fix 7:00 pm.

Traceylynn @ 12/27/2009 at 7:23 am

What Nice Guy? I highly disagree! I guess some things are better left as a secret, and only to be revealed to those who know the real truth about him.

Hmm…… What do u mean by that???

Is he Laurel Hardy’s grandson?

It would be great to get a complete list of the various animals that live in his hair. How does he sleep, though?

@Chef Jacke: I think he and all the vermits sleep at the same time!

bohemeballerine @ 12/30/2009 at 5:48 am

He still looks so handsome but please, please, please lay off the botox in the forehead Jared…it’s way obvious and not a good look! But the new 30 Seconds to Mars cd is straight fire though, “Hurricane,” and “Night of the Hunter” are awesome!!!

Jared looks a mama’s boy ! I really like when children are close to their parents especially when they are grown up.

But I do not like his latest hair style. It looks awful and does not do justice to his good looks ! . I wish that he would change it soon.

I like him with long hair, what he had when he was filming -Alexander and also when he went to Venice for the screening of the film Mr. Nobody.

Anyway Jared, stay close to your mother as you owe a lot to her since she brought up you and Shannon as a single mother especially when your father had abandoned you .

This is very beauty article, I like it, thank you!
To the word you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Cant wait for the Into The Wild Tour. 30 Seconds To Mars are amazing live. Anybody going? US dates are going to be released soon. Just check http://thirtysecondstomars.com for more dates being released. I cant wait.