Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Street Cart Shopping

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Street Cart Shopping

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take their kids to do a little bargain shopping at a street cart in New York City earlier this week.

You can’t really see faces but it looks like the hot Hollywood couple was accompanied by Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh. Check out all the pics at TMZ.com!

Around the same time last week, the six of them were spotted eating together like one big happy family at Cafe Metro.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 723 » Show All
Aussie Girl @ 12/26/2009 at 7:47 pm

Jill–Condolences to you & your family

momofthree @ 12/26/2009 at 7:48 pm

Was in New York just before the Jolie-Pitts and bought earmuffs for our children at this same vendor. It is located right behind the Waldorf hotel where I know they like to stay while in the city.

groundcontrol @ 12/26/2009 at 5:58 pm
Please don’t buy counterfeit designer bags and merchandise. They are manufactured by workers overseas under terrible conditions.

Oh drat, who doesn’t love a bargain… about five years ago I bought a fake Vuitton from a street vendor in Harlem. Not the crappy imitations you see now that don’t even have the logo right; this one is identical to the original. If you put it next to an original you can’t tell them apart. The original retails for $1,995 and I got it from the vendor for $40. Do I feel guilty? Hell to the no!

@Donkey Kong:

You are so quick to come to a Jolie-Pitt thread and spout off you certainty on what they did or did not do.. Mind you i am sure you don’t know either of them.. YET when a comment is made about Tom Cruise you are quick to tell those making those comment HOW WRONG THEY ARE. so let me get this straight

Everything you say on a subject is correct.. and everyone else is wrong. YOU and other love to claim that Brad cheated on Jennifer. Well they were separated in 2004.. announced it in 2005.. NOW all parties said no cheating occurred. YET you being the All knowing have said otherwise.

Since you know so much, please write the story for the fans so that we too can be enlightened by your all seeing eye. I mean you know so much about them. I also find it funny that in all this cheating Brad/Angie were doing NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO PRODUCE A PICTURE OR A WITNESS.. nobody is that good.. Tiger anyone.

So don’t act as if you know more then you do.. You are voicing you OPINION.. nothing more just like people voice their OPINION about Tom/Kate.

So please stop acting as if you know more then anyone else..
YOU DON’T

CanadaGirl @ 12/26/2009 at 5:31 pm
she has to have her Louboutins.
**********************************************************************

And she wore them to the premiere of AMH with a long black dress that she paid $26.00 for in a resale shop.
She made that $26.00 dress look like a million dollars. That’s the difference between her and Fugly. Fugly puts on a $10,000 couture gown and makes it look like $26.00.

Aussie Girl @ 12/26/2009 at 7:51 pm

@to 14: I have an Aniston quote for you—VF 2005 “We exited the relationship as beautifully as we entered it” & “There were no Villians” Now–WHY would JA say these two things and many other things like “I’ii love Brad for the rest of my life” If she hated him b/c he cheated?????
She would’nt!! NOw get a grip–It;s almost 2010-5 yrs since divorve-ENOUGH!!!!

I thought we told you to fcuk the hell off, #34. Now git.

remember da truth @ 12/26/2009 at 7:01 pm #29

You notice Reese has never said anything about Ryan Phillipe. Uma Thurman never said anything about Ethan Hawke. Nicole Kidman never said anything about Penelope Cruz hooking up with Tom immediately. These women knew in their hearts what the real story is. Only no-name losers (and famous losers like Aniston) make a big stink out of a relationship ending.
“”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”
What you said is so true.

dawne @ 12/26/2009 at 7:40 pm
***********************************************************************************

Thanks, Dawne and Aussie. My family and I are celebrating my mom’s life and passing. She lived to a very old age and had a very long and active life. She passed away peacefully in her sleep. If you gotta go, that’s the way to go. We should all be so fortunate when our time comes.

# 53 Jill @ 12/26/2009 at 7:49 pm groundcontrol @ 12/26/2009 at 5:58 pm

groundcontrol I know you mean no offense. I know what you say is true. But I agree with Jill. My friend kept talking about a Coach tote bag. Now she knew I was never going to buy that for her. So I got her a good fake.

Do I buy fakes all the no. But I did then and felt no shame. Will I ever do it again? I doubt it. But I honestly don’t know. But I do love my scarf. Peace

jill, i am sorry for your loss. i think it is wonderful that you and yours are celebrating your mother’s life. i am so glad she lived long enough to know her great grandson. hugs to you.

Aussie Girl @ 12/26/2009 at 8:01 pm

@Donkey Kong: Hey Luigi-Five-Two and the many other names that you post under!! This is a celeb blog for people OPINION’s-stop acting all high & mighty and acting like YOUR opinion is FACT!! Aniston has said many nice things about Brad & there relationship–So,STFU and go stick up for Tommy–And there is just as much EVIDENCE that Ryan and Abby Cornish hooked up–No evidence,just rumor—Just like Brad & Angelina!!!

someone who cares @ 12/26/2009 at 8:02 pm

My sincere condolences Jill. I know what it is like to lose a mom. I lost my precious mom, when I was 18. She was only 39 years old.

someone who cares @ 12/26/2009 at 8:02 pm
********************************************************************

OMG, it must be devastating to lose a parent so young. You have all my sympathies in your loss. But my mom was way up in the 90′s. She outlived all her friends and most of her near relatives.

_________________________________________________

vickifromtexas @ 12/26/2009 at 8:00 pm
********************************************************************

((((( Vicki ))))) Thanks, sweetie. The sad part is that by the time my little grandson was born my mom had advanced Alzheimers and couldn’t understand she had a great-grandson.
What can I tell you — we’re born and we die and we have to live life to the fullest in the interim.

Luker @ 12/26/2009 at 7:17 pm
*******************************************************

Thanks, hon. Hugs to you too.

Aussie Girl @ 12/26/2009 at 8:14 pm

These trolls are ragging on Brad & Angelina for buying stuff at a street market. They are NOT buying there entire kids wardrobe there,just some little things. But imagine if Ange was seen buying her kids mittens from High-end Kids stores-the trolls would be screaming at that as well. Mittens are Mittens when for kids!!
And anyway-I bet the kids had fun and that’s what matters!!!@lisa: In his/her/it’s world–DK or the MANY other names it posts under,Tom is the all round good guy,who has never done anything wrong-he forgets that Tom is Now basically a Sci-Tol Joke…Couch jumping any-one???

JILL, I see your name here all the time. I read your lost your mom . My condulances to you. May god be your comfort.

gg, thank you.

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Make Donation To Foster Care Group
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have made a $1 million end-of-year donation to the SOS Children’s Villages to support keeping siblings together in SOS homes rather than separated in traditional foster care.
SOS-Florida and SOS-Illinois were founded over fifteen years ago to provide an alternative form of foster care in the US – that puts an end to multiple placements, separation from siblings, physical and sexual abuse or neglect and abandonment, according to the group’s website.
Jolie said of the donation, “We have seen first-hand the remarkable job SOS does to raise orphaned and abandoned children and keep families together. No one ‘ages out’ of an SOS Village: vocational training, advanced education, living assistance and moral support are there forever.”
Pitt said: “In this holiday season, many of us take for granted that we are surrounded by loving family members. The poor outcomes for foster children indicate that we must do a much better job of supporting them.”

Some hater at People was ragging on them because she thought they had only, only donated $500,000 total. How many HW stars donate $500,000? Haters are stoopid. Peace

salam manam hastam

So it was a 1 million dollar donation… not 100,000… I hope Jared makes that correction..

good for them

dina#1 @ 12/26/2009 at 7:59 pm
************************************************************************

Dina I was in Bloomingdales a couple of years ago in the handbag department and in walks a sista looking for a Fendi handbag. She chooses one that cost $2,200 and change. She bought that thing and paid CASH for it! I’m standing further down the counter and watching this girl haul out a roll of twenties that could choke a horse and she peels off bill after bill after bill while my eyes are falling out of my head. I was like, who in their right mind would pay $2,200 for a logo when she can get a perfectly good bag for a couple of hundred? She dropped over 110 on that counter and walked out with that bag. If I ever pay that much for a handbag, feel free to lock me up.

Beautiful and normal family!

Jill ,my Sincere Condolences to you and your Family.

sissysissy @ 12/26/2009 at 8:29 pm

what a cute family! I think Angie was asking Shi if she wanted the pink mittens.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 723 » Show All