Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Street Cart Shopping

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Street Cart Shopping

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take their kids to do a little bargain shopping at a street cart in New York City earlier this week.

You can’t really see faces but it looks like the hot Hollywood couple was accompanied by Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh. Check out all the pics at TMZ.com!

Around the same time last week, the six of them were spotted eating together like one big happy family at Cafe Metro.

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 723 » Show All

dawne @ 12/26/2009 at 7:14 pm @CanadaGirl:

To my knowledge you are the first Canadian troll and I, also a Canuck, am repulsed by you. If you wish to broadcast your blatent ignorance of the JP’s, please choose another site like Female First or some such hater blog. It appears you will fit right in.

ANYONE, even the trolls, know the JP’s are incredibly generous with their children and their zillion charities, if you knew your azz from page four you would KNOW that Angie doesn’t give two sh*its about ’shoes’ …….leave that to SJP and other fashion icons of which Angie is not one.

So do your bloody homework before you start shooting off your mouth trying to sound clever. This is a FAN site for the most part save for the peppering of haters who are owned by the JP’s. The fans are an articulate and intelligent bunch and you are a glaring misfit here.

So shut up and stop embarrassing your country…..at least change your screen name. Canadians love Angie and Brad. So go crawl back under your rock and do some reading before you subject us to your uninformed opinion again.

—-

Right on Dawne, I am a proud Canadian and a proud Jolie-Pitt fan.

aniston “fans” hate angelina because “jen” is still alone…5 years later. and even her many short-term lovers she has had since brad, they have always compared them to him.
i just wish ms. aniston will finally get and keep a man in 2010, then her followers can park at their thread.

Thanks soopx1, I appreciate that.
__________________________________________

(Ooops — above post should read she dropped over 110 bills on the counter.)

Jill,

My sincere Condolences to you and your family.

My condolences, Jill. You are right, your mom’s long fulfilling life should be celebrated.

Thanks Oldie and LLM. My family and I are celebrating her life.

@ lakers fan in boston @ 12/26/2009 at 7:33 pm

i no they’re just kids and all
but it’s not like angie and brad r poor
so why bargain shop, i never see the kids with some nice clothes on
sure kids eff up clothes pretty quick, but but em a nice jacket or something
not like she really shops bargain, really
====
Because they are just kids they can’t distinguish bargain from high-priced clothes/anything. They look and spot something THEY (the children lest you’re confuse) thought was NICE so they asked their parents to buy. Did you think of tht? Do you have children?

Jill,
My condolences. May your mom rest in peace!

I think they’re a waste of time personally and professionally. IF I saw an angelina jole book in stores I’d buy it just to set it on fire. she’s a ***** and trash.

Jill dear,

I’am so sorry to hear about your Mom. My Mom Had Alzheimers too. I
think it is one of the worst deseases.It is so hard on the family,but most of all, on the dear person that has it.

Condolences to you and your family. Take care,friend!

$1 mill donation. Wonderful!

Donkey Kong @ 12/26/2009 at 8:49 pm

Just being mature and polite, #56.

I think Pitt and Jolie hooking up before not being separated from Aniston is proof enough, #62.

That’s untrue, #77.

# 36 Donkey King/ Tom Cruise,
Get lost, snake! Loser!

Majo de Bs. As. @ 12/26/2009 at 8:56 pm

Jill lamento tu pérdida. Aunque no te conozca te envió un gran saludo a vos y tu familia en estos dolorosos momentos.
Mi mamá también tiene ésta enfermedad y la luchamos día a día tratando de conservar la alegría.

Wendy,
Keep setting the book on fire dear!

Thanks, Voe. (((( Hug ))))
Jade, thank you. It’s a godawful disease and it takes a lot out of the family members, as well as the loved one who has it. I am thankful my mom is finally at peace now. (((((( Big hug )))))) to you too.

@Wendy:

Only your mirror sees trash, bish. Go away.

Jill @ 12/26/2009 at 8:38 pm Thanks Oldie and LLM. My family and I are celebrating her life.
—-

Good for your positive attitude.

Majo de Bs. As. @ 12/26/2009 at 8:56 pm
*******************************************************************

Muchas gracias. Voy a rezar por tu mamá y demas familiares para que Dios les den la fortaleza para soportar esto. Conservar la alegría es lo único que tu y la familia pueden hacer, por difícil que sea. Que Dios te bendiga.

@voe:
==============

I think the same. They didn’t go out with the intent of shopping for earmuffs or mittens. They just passed by the vendor and either the kids wanted to have the stuff or Angelina thought maybe it’s fun for the kids to have some of those. Besides, like Cliniqua said, why buy some designer stuff when the kids will only use it once? If they were seen in a designer boutique, the trolls would criticize them for only giving 100k to the orphans while they paid thousands on mittens. Angelina never wins.

dianad1968 @ 12/26/2009 at 9:12 pm

My dear Jill, my sincere condolences to you on the passing of your Mom. My great aunt died just last week, and she also suffered from Alzheimers.You are so right, at this time you celebrate the life, and to live past three scores and ten, is definitely cause for a celebration. God bless.

Angie and Brad are just letting their kids enjoy a NY experience. Just like when they bought hot dogs from the street vendor two years ago. It’s no more, no less. You hate filled people need to let this venom go. I can assure you, you are only hurting yourselves. Certainly not the Jolie-Pitts.

josephina @ 12/26/2009 at 9:12 pm

@to 14:

Wow – another immature woman wanting to punish Angelina for Brad leaving Jennifer. Every relationship that you start does not necessarily stay in place until the day you die. YOU CANNOT KEEP A MAN IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO STAY. This situation ran much deeper than some random affair. Brad and Jen were a mismatch from the very start. Jen’s jealousy and purposeful intent to use her fans to attack Angie will continue to backfire and cost her respect as a A-List actress.

How many times do you have to be reminded that Aniston has repeatedly said that there were no villians, that nobody cheated? Yes, she was embarassed that Brad quickly took up with Angie once the separation was announced in January 2005. However, a few months later in the spring of 2005, Jennifer was involved with Vince Vaughn. By that summer she was talking openly about it to the press. She was not that distraught over Brad Pitt as she claims. By the way, during the legal separation phase, IT IS LEGAL FOR BOTH PARTIES TO DATE.

Why would you want to be with a man that does not want you? As a married woman, I can tell you that if an “announceent” is made to divorce, the decision has been dancing around in one or both (Brad and Jen) of their heads for longer than a day. She said herself that she knew her marriage had ended in the summer of 2004. Stop thinking like a low- to-no self-esteemed woman, unless you know no other way.

Marriage can be a beautiful. long-lasting relationship for those who have a spiritual bond where each is tentative to the other’s needs and places their spouse’s needs above all else. This partnership must take the highest priority above all else. An “outsider” cannot break a marriage unless one of the spouses does not value the marriage enough to protect it, i.e., see Tiger Woods, Charlie Sheen. Brad wanted out of his deadend marriage. He said so and exited, stage left. He did not leave any room for misinterpretation; however, here you are with your repurposed version of the “truth.”

When you see a breakup early in a marriage, I promise you someone had misrepresented or hid the truth of their true beliefs or morals, in order to keep the relationship going. Even when you pretend to be someone that you are not, it always comes out later anyway. Brad and Jen were only married 4.5 years. Go back and google– you will see that they ran into marital problems well before Brad met Angie.

Brad is now enjoying life with his love and their six children. In North Carolina, I am sure there exist sensible women that can see how dramatically Brad’s life has changed since he left Aniston, and intuitively see that the love between Brad and Angie is real. Six children do not happen by accident.

t.m.delafonda @ 12/26/2009 at 9:13 pm

My condolences, Jill, on the loss of your mother. I wish you strength in this time of sadness.

dianad1968 @ 12/26/2009 at 9:18 pm

@Wendy:

#84

Please buy it and set it on fire. If there’s any justice in the world, your a*s would catch on fire too. Now wouldn’t that be poetic justice? LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 723 » Show All