Chris Pine: Crotch Grab!

Chris Pine: Crotch Grab!

Chris Pine grabs his crotch to measure the inseam while trying on jeans at the Ralph Lauren RRL store in Los Angeles on Christmas Eve (Thursday, December 24).

Pictures were first posted yesterday but these new pics popped up, so enjoy! (Chris shopped at the same store back in August as well.)

While trying on jeans at the converted auto repair shop, the 29-year-old Star Trek actor was also seen lifting up his shirt and showing off a bit of his tummy.

Chris also flipped through the “Porsche Icons” book.

30+ pictures inside of Chris Pine‘s crotch grab…

chris pine crotch grab 01
chris pine crotch grab 27
chris pine crotch grab 28
chris pine crotch grab 29
chris pine crotch grab 30

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Hot. I’d love to check this for him :P

I wouldn’t mind seeing a bit more of Mr. Pine!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN CHRIS !

*drooling* Love me some Chris Pine! I’d happily have helped out, though!

Poor Chris Pine can’t even buy pants without pictures being taken. And are these even legal? I thought you couldn’t snap someone in a dressing room? Or is he in one?

WHOA!!!!! HOLD ON @ 12/26/2009 at 10:26 pm

This is crossing a MAJOR line.

No photos should be taken of a person trying on clothes inside a store.

If a ***** Arab paparazzi takes the photos, SOME people should have the sense to NOT buy them. Ahem,…..Jared!

It’s time for laws to be passed. Strong laws. I think Pine is great looking, and they are good photos, but I should never see them.

Pine? Suri? @ 12/26/2009 at 10:29 pm

Both on same block on XMAS Eve, Pine, 160 lbs. big guy wearing thick bulky sweater………………………………..Suri Cruise, 30 lbs? summer dress, bare legs, uh huh……………………….

Jared needs to get laid.

he wasn’t in the changing room for pete’s sake.

AlaskaJoey @ 12/26/2009 at 10:39 pm

I don’t understand why he’s doing the try on wiggle in the middle of the store- surely there are mirrors in the dressing room. Also, if your underewear is being squeezed up that high, that’s a sign to me that the jeans are maybe too skinny.

whoah nelly @ 12/26/2009 at 10:44 pm

HAWT. But kind of gay. What straight guy checks out his own a$$ buying jeans?

People, please shut the hell up. You claim this is crossing the line and all that ish, yet you clicked on the link to see it? If you don’t look at these types of pictures, they won’t sell to websites that post them. You are just as guilty for looking at them as the people who take them FOR you to look at.
Knock off the BS.

He’s probably looking for jeans that will stop the ‘Tiny Piney” rumours. Just stuff em’ :)

Does anyone else think its funny that he’s positioned himsself next to a banner that says “STRAIGHT”??

Some things should be off limits, and this is one of them.

Shame on you for posting this.

I love Chris, but I feel quite guilty looking at these photos. His privacy is being violated or something.

Do you really think Pine didn’t know a pap was there taking pics? If he found that intrusive, he couldn’t move away or ask the store to get rid of the pap? Do you really believe that if Pine and his PR didn’t want the pics to be seen, the pics would have seen the light of day? and how weird these pics surface 1 day later. How come?
Let me remind myself Pine is a private, private guy who hates, hates, the paps with “all his soul” did he say?!

on january 1, 2010 new pap law are going into affect.

Um…he’s not in his underwear not to mention…the he is out in the open of the store.

Laws aren’t going to stop them. Until people stop viewing them on the net, buying rag mag, and wanting to know what the celebs are doing, there is nothing they can do.
It’s part of the business and these celebs know that going in.

CanadaGirl @ 12/27/2009 at 12:07 am

@cilly: It’s effect not affect.
He’s gorgeous, but tight pants are gross on guys. Ball separating, 70s, disco, douche pants are never cool.

ONE person posted about a tiny piney comment and all of sudden there’s a tiny piney rumors – WHAT THE F*CK — WHATEVER LOSER!!!! And to all you people who think he’s gay, keep dreaming and keep spreading that rumors if that will make you sleep better at night!!

And yes straight guys do check out their A$s when they try on pants. Too many stupid people on here!!!!!!

CHRIS IS HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“And yes straight guys do check out their A$s when they try on pants.”
Um…no, we really don’t. Usually because our pants aren’t that tight.

Tiny Piney @ 12/27/2009 at 12:28 am

@Summer:

Summer, don’t get your panties in such a wad. LOL

Tiny Piney :) Tiny Piney :)

I have to agree that some guys do check out their a$$ when buying jeans, I should know I have too many guy friends and I’ve gone out shopping with my exes, not to mention they actually take longer to shop not just for jeans but for everything – its super annoying!

I love me some Chris Pine! He’s gorgeous and sexy as hell! :D

Actually a lot of stores in LA have open window dressing rooms. The dressing rooms don’t have mirrors and the storefront has glass windows everywhere sometimes instead of a lot of mirrors. As for his pants lots of regular staight men, who are comfortable in their sexuality, wear their pants that tight. Some even check their ass and package. These guys however usually don’t wear underwear under their jeans and thats why they buy their pants so tight. Also the pics are a continuation of the others with the pants over his shoulders. So he might not being doing this intentionally. Currently it is against the law to post, regardless of social status or public place, any unauthorize pictures. If all the celebs sued they win, but the publicity sales stuff, so they do not. As long as sites like these exist and reality sales, it will not matter about new pap laws.

damn boy!!! i’d like to have some of that!! yummm…..

OMFG Chris is super uber hawt.

@Darryl:

Who is WE?

Please speak for yourself. There are 3 billion men on planet earth so you don’t know “what guys do”?

Maybe YOU don’t but he does. Why wouldn’t he check his ass out? I don’t understand? Good looking rich people care what they look like.

Bowfinger @ 12/27/2009 at 6:30 am

Either the Paps are really trying to mess with him or they are trying to expose something. Between him and Zach with picture posts like these, they always try and be subtle and infer something questionable about their sexuality. They don’t seem to follow other stars around like they do Chris, like they are looking for him to slip or something. The previous post with the “Sans his BFF Olivia Munn” was very strange. A couple posts before that, it was “Girlfriend”, now the whole BFF title which is commonly used to describe a relationship between chicks or “guuuurlfriends”?
I know it sounds weak, but there is just something off about why they are hounding him so much. Either it’s payback for when he talks about them or they know something that we don’t and are trying to get it out there.

30 pics how he is buying a jeans and only a few about this “coffee date”? LOL
That is ridiculous.

But he is so damn hot.

josie m, redding @ 12/27/2009 at 8:29 am

oh he’s sweet but so gay :0 all the good looking ones are (sigh).

OM puts Chris in that embarracing situation(tiny piney) with the “condoms affair” it’s a joke now, she seems to be silly and airhead girl. I’m a big fan of Chris Pine and i’m waiting for the Star Trek sequel, Unstoppable, Jack Ryan and more… Success for him always!!!

Why are these pics released one day later? Who held the pics? and why? Why weren’t all of them released together on the same day? Are there other pics we never get to see?

His jeans are way too f*cking tight

CanadaGirl @ 12/27/2009 at 12:53 pm

@LuckyL: Thank you!

I’d Like 2 Grab IT

Soundbyte @ 12/27/2009 at 2:46 pm

With jeans that tight, the man is going to crush his PineNuts!!

College Girl @ 12/27/2009 at 2:48 pm

If all guys who wear skinny jeans are gay then most boys in high school must all be gay since majority of boys in high school wear skinny jeans and I’m 20 and most of my college guy straight friends wear skinny jeans and yes they do wear boxer shorts underneath. Most guys don’t go commando when they wear skinny jeans. They are not just for girls and gays. How old are you people???

Enough with all your lame theories. He’s not the only one being followed by paps, many other celebrities have to go through the same harassment. And it doesn’t mean because he’s out with a girl doesn’t automatically make that girl his “gf”. He will go on dates, different girls or same girl unless he calls that girl his gf like he did in the past with Beau, he’s single and on the prowl.

Why can’t you people just enjoy the pics?

@College Girl:

If they are Skinny AND tight…that’s an issue. A lot of guys wear skinny jeans, but if they are tight…um, well, never mind.
As far as anything else, that’s none of out business either way. I agree that he is a celeb and should expect it and quite frankly, deal with it or get the hell out of the business, but that still doesn’t make it right.

That’s why he is trying them on to make sure that its not too tight. They are skinny – YES but are they too tight? You don’t know that, no one does but him!! And these are skinny stretch jeans so they stretch!!!!!!!!

If Chris Pine is gay because he’s trying on a tightfit pair of jeans , does it automatically make that assistant with a huge bum and loose pants helping Chris with the fitting a straight guy? With his beret and pony tail his assistant (or maybe he’s just a store clerk) looks gayer than Boy George.

Why did Chris have to carry the merchandise he bought in his hands? Is the store too cheap to provide a 5 cent plastic bag?

@villedeville:

You made my day!
LOL

Thanks Jared!!! I love Chris , he’s so lovely .

Is that where the rich and famous people shop, doesn’t he have assistants for that stuff

i have said it once and i will say it again. i dont think he’s gay. i think he’s insecure and not that smart of a guy but not gay.

the tight jeans and pants how else is he suppose to create that bulge hes’ always got?

gay hankie code @ 12/27/2009 at 7:41 pm

Actually, if you wear pants that are loose in the waist and pull it tight with a belt you end up with that crotch bulge.

It’s so amusing to read these comments, most people on here are so f*cked up LOL. Not all rich people have assistants esp. for something like shopping. Heck Tiger Woods mother was seen buying food from El Pollo Loco by herself and his wife filling up gas for her car and Tiger is worth $2 billion. And some stores do ask customers that option if they want a bag or not because of the whole “green” thing. He’s maybe being environmentally conscious. Best Buy, Whole Foods ask if you want bag esp. if you only purchased one or 2 items.
BTW, these jeans are called skinny jeans not tight jeans LMFAO.

get over it @ 12/27/2009 at 7:53 pm

What is up with you people with tight jeans? Who cares if he likes tight jeans. It’s just his style. If you people haven’t noticed tight jeans are “in” now. That’s the fashion. And his jeans aren’t even ridiculously tight. If you guys want to look at someone that wears really tight jeans then trot on over to Zach Quinto’s pics…now he wears tight jeans. Not that I’m complaining because both men are HOT!

He had better quit that. LOL!!!!! Anywho, Mr. Pine is damn fine I must admit.

He had better quit that. LOL!!!! Anywho, Mr. Pine is damn fine I must admit.

Too funny @ 12/27/2009 at 8:36 pm

You can tell the fan girls are out in force tonight.
Tight jeans on women are “in”, not on straight men in any shape, form, or fashion.

i’m kind of confused here. i don’t think chris pine is gay. i wonder where people research to find that he’s gay.

I think Chris Pine is gay. I think Munngate went horribly wrong when people started calling him tiny piney. If he can’t take the heat, then he should stop playing stupid PR games.

Yeah, the fangirls/Chris’s PR is out in force tonight alright!

@Penny:

Agreed. Also when his fans who had all this good will toward him start thinking he’s doing PR stunts (see above pictures). Chris’s PR miscalculated big time. More people believed he was straight before Munn. Advice: ditch the b!tch, wait a bit, get Pine a respectable beard who appears private.

Also would like to know who Munn is fckuing to get in People. Why would anyone who reads that magazine care about her special for G4? It’s not her audience so why is People suddenly covering her? And still not using the Pine link. Inquiring minds want to know.

hmm..chris :)
yum.

@Ditto:

the not using the pine link in people is basically her people and his telling them to keep their mouths shut. people doesnt use anything that celebrity pr people dont want them to use.

but, she obviously is trying to outreach the nerd demo. she knows its time to let go of that and move forward. honestly i think her days on g4 are numbered.

@Ditto:

“Advice: ditch the b!tch, wait a bit, get Pine a respectable beard who appears private.”

LMAO. I like the way you think! ITA

@cilly:

More likely it’s his people trying to mitigate further damage. Or her people realizing he’s about to bolt from their little arrangement. It still doesn’t explain why People would want to run these pieces in the first place. But yes, clearly she is trying to make some kind of media breakthrough from her own demographic and isn’t she the luckiest gal to have landed an almost A-list actor boyfriend just as she’s doing this? No one’s that lucky.

@Ditto:

if we dont see pics of them soon after new years i will be confident in saying its over. she wont dump the nerd demo until her book comes out though.

@cilly:

I’d give it at least a month between pictures or sightings before saying it’s over. I doubt she’ll ever completely dump her nerd demo, that’s how she makes her money. Unless she makes some sort of actual splash with a new demographic but frankly I don’t see it happening.

@Ditto:

i think what makes some of the nerds made is how she always is saying she’s a geek but she dates all this hot guys, who aren’t nerds or geeks.

How had being linked with Olivia Munn created the (small amount) of gay rumors? And how has that dimmed his star in the slightest or embarrassed him or created the “Tiney Piney” thing? No one outside of JJ feels the way some of you silly people do nor does it carry out into the majority. I think some of you just can’t handle the fact that the guy is with anyone or you don’t approve of Olivia Munn. If they are happy, then so be it. That isn’t going to disturb his career if he was serious with her (quite the contrary) nor would it matter if he were gay. His talent is good enough that that is what will matter at the end of the day.

cavill fan @ 12/28/2009 at 11:55 am

no, not attractive. His head is too big for his body.

tiny Piney @ 12/28/2009 at 12:42 pm

@Kerry:

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you from Pine’s PR?

@Kerry:

hello chris’ or olivia’s pr person.

Tiny Piney. haha I don’t think so myself, but that’s just me. Gay, straight, whatever, i’ll still love pine and want to ride him for all it’s worth!! :P

Wow, Kerry. Do you really believe being gay (and out) wouldn’t affect Pine’s career? No, seriously? Because either you are dumb or PR as Tiney Piney said. IF being gay doesn’t affect your career tell me where all the out leading men in Hollywood are. I’m talking movie stars now, not sitcom stars. Name me one leading man in Hollywood. I’ll wait for your answer.

Now, back to the issue. Is Munn damaging his rep? I wouldn’t say that its a huge issue yet but it could be. I’ve seen fans turn on him recently and that’s pretty shocking since I’d noticed nothing but positives for him. Talent is important, that’s true, but so is your image. Just ask Tom Cruise how fcking up his PR image helped his career. If you don’t think that these stars bank on their public perception then you’re out of your mind. Talent didn’t get Chris the Jack Ryan franchise. His rising star did. Yes, I think he’s very talented as an actor but talent is only one element and a major part of whether studios will back you is your image. At the moment his own fans are wondering why someone as bright and seemingly private as Pine is hooked up with a woman who is the antithesis of that persona.

I’m curious though, what did you mean by “That isn’t going to disturb his career if he was serious with her (quite the contrary)” are you saying that being with a woman will help his career? If so then you, my friend, have answered your own question by admitting to the fact that a girlfriend is a career booster. Unforunately in this case she will ulitimately do more damage than good because he’s in a precarious place where his image is still largely undefined and this “relationship” will define it if Pine’s people allow it to. I suspect they won’t however. At least not if they’re smart.

@Summer:

Hey Summer: TINY PINEY!!!!

Everyone has been calling him that lately because of his averaged sized wang, sorry if it offends you so.

More like a peni$ search!

@ angeles @ 12/28/2009 at 3:39 pm

@ Tiny Piney and Cilly.

Nope, not PR at all. Just a person who speaks common sense. Obviously, some people can’t handle it. The two of you can all it what you will (even though you are most likely the same person who posts multiple times under different names) it is what it is.
If dude is with her, there is nothing wrong with that. If convincing yourself that he’s never going to be with anyone makes your fantasy of being with him more realistic to you, go for it. Again, if he is gay, that wouldn’t matter either. Who is anyone to judge him either way? Takes a big person to sit behind a computer screen and talk about everyone else doesn’t it? I would love to see the kennel club behind some of these monitors. As for the size of his personal, well, that’s not anyone’s concern either. It is especially stupid when you couldn’t even see the size on the box of condoms at all. Someone just made that up simply cause they were pissed that she was snapped with condoms which may have been for use with him or not and that bothered some simply cause they are forced to face reality once again.
Some things aren’t PR and I don’t think this was at all, but hey, again, whatever makes you feel better. Shouldn’t matter to you in the slightest should it?

What’s with the comment moderation Jared?

gay hankie code @ 12/28/2009 at 5:16 pm

Someone must be getting too close to the truth.

A man’s gotta do what he’s gotta do.

>Oh come now, does someone who really believes Quinto is straight really deserve to be mocking other fans?

Okay, person too scared to use their regular tag…

I said on one of the Quinto posts that I believed IMO that he wasn’t gay after I MET HIM, (which funny enough is an opinion shared by a lot of people who have actually met him, not just me. Funny huh, it must be some kind of conspiracy by us homophobic fangirls huh?).

So let me get this straight while I am choking with laugher from your post. I’m not allowed to think that he might be het or even bi, is that how it is? And because I think he might be het or bi I can’t comment on the Tiny Piney thing? Who died and made you a mod? I mean you aren’t even brave enough to use your real tag hahahahahahhaha.

Your reasoning is cracked.

One thing though, who ever the hell you are, you haven’t met Zach yet, that’s ****** obvious.

@ angeles (Ditto) @ 12/28/2009 at 9:19 pm

The way you rush to defend yourself is hilarious. I just don’t think you have much room to mock other fans. OMG you MET him! You shared air with him for what? An hour? 2? Did you even SPEAK to him? Well, then I bow down to your superior intellect.

I haven’t met Zach? How the hell do you know that, dear? No, you’re right, I never met him, because if I did I’d be privileged and awesome like you and all the other little fangirlies convinced he’d fcku them after having their religious moment with Saint Quinto.

And there, I used my tag for you, happy now? What’s so brave about using a fake nick on a gossip blog? Doesn’t win you points dearheart, any more than meeting Saint Zach does. I bet you’re one of the fans that believe he took his super sekrit girlfriend to the red carpet of the MTV awards, amirite?

@angeles:

P.S. newslflash angie baby- you and Summer are cut from the same cloth. Also, can you explain this OMG YOU HAVEN’T MET ZACH thing? No, really. What happens when you meet Zach? Do the angels sing? Does he inititate you into his cirlcle of seret heterosexuality? FYI, I have met him but I didn’t get into the club, I guess. :-(

Have to agree with angeles, I have met ZQ, do not think he is gay. I am an avid supporter of gay rights, not a homophobic fangirl. I do however know that being gay in most careers is a career killer. Sadly there are ignorant people who will believe everything they read on the internet and rag on those who choose to forge their own opinions. I KNOW that every actor has a gay rumor out. Am I suppose to believe that everyone of them is gay too? Am I not allowed to post my opinion about others idiot logic? A person on this site started saying tiny piney because the condoms she brought are made for average guys. People say that if he is gay(chris), why should it matter, but all people do is post reasons why he is gay. There are no leading male gay actors. Hollywood is about fantasy, if some people see gay, that all they will see. Hollywood is all about looks and what sells now and days, not talent. As far as the bff crap, his PR might not have had time to squash it before the pics came out. Her PR might have leaked the condoms pic and the dinner pics for exposure without his knowledge.

Also if you talk to most gay men you would know that the stereotypical criteria that is used to confirm gayness is a fallacy. Most gay men don’t act like the flamboyant perez, or christian seriano. You can not tell if a man is gay by walking, talking, or clothes.

I think Zach and Chris are heterosexuals with….uh, complications!!!

@amtj2008
your first sentence in #85 and your last sentence in #86 contradict each other.
@angeles
Why do you dislike Chris so? In a previous post you said he was shallow or something right? Much love for Zach not so much for Chris. Interesting!

@Kerry:

again how are you mister pr person. you’re ignorant with saying you can see the size on the box. its common knowledge crown condoms are for average size guys. crown condoms have two sizes the average size (the one that were photographed and beyond seven, which is crowns version of magnums) continue showing your stupidity if you’re not a pr person or actually olivia or chris pesonally posting here. u either that are a fanboy of either chris or olivia.

i have said many times i dont believe he’s gay. let me ask you a few questions if u are as private of a person as chris says he is then why would let your gf tweet to kingdom come, go to a sex shop to buy condoms and why not get pissed for the very same reason that has been said he dumped audrina patridge for.

@Penny:

shallow can many different things to different people. it has been said chris is an inteligent guy, which mean he has book sense. i just dont think he has that much common sense.

All I have to say is Zach Quinto>Chris Pine
Gay or straight. That is all.

Crotch Grab! ??????
________________

If this is really surprising, then try going to Europe or Latin America where huge number of the male population(they can’t all be gay, or maybe they all are, who knows?) not only grab their crotches, but also scratch their crotch and/or ‘adjust’ whatever is inside (maybe it is pointing north, instead of south or west instead of east, or maybe just a case of claps) , right in the middle of the streets or sidewalks. Not to mention they also scratch and poke their anu$es.

@cilly:

Now I know for sure that you post under multiple names psycho. Change the C of the first letter in your name and replace it with an S please. My last posting was a complete fly by for you and I have now realized that you are incapable of intelligent thought or reasoning AND you’re extremely lame to boot. You have put way too much effort into someone that you will NEVER know or meet. I am amazed at your rampant stupidity as it flows freely on this MB and how you seem to be able to freely judge people you don’t know.
The fact is, it’s none of your business about any of that and once again, you are one of those people that are just mad cause he or she is with someone. It is something you will have to deal with and you need to get an actual life and stay out of theirs. You are beyond creepy worrying about things that have nothing to do with you. You are the type of person that these celebrities need to be protected from.
Moving on.

@cilly:

Just because Chris Pine got embroiled in a dumb PR stunt doesn’t mean he’s shallow. And being intelligent doesn’t necessarily mean book sense only. I have listened to some of his interviews and he comes across as a very grounded person.

@Penny:

all the interviews ive seen him to he comes of to me as insecure. if he’s being embroiled in this pr stunt then he either has no control of his life or he’s an idiot and a liar when he says he values his privacy.

I don’t believe Chris needs “Stage Thing” and she isn’t “famous”, she isn’t “gourgeous”, she isn’t good or great publicity, she is just a G’4′s silly girl( sorry but it’s the message she sends with this job). And after the embarracing condom size affair(yeh silly girl), if he stays with her yet it’s because he likes her, and he has a big “sense of humour”( the weird side of CP) and yes people are talking about this in anothers forums. This thing about to be gay is sh*****! Chris is a amazing actor and I am a big fan, too. And OM is his “problem”…Lucky for him!

i dont disagree with you dee. apparently he likes her and is having fun for now.

how long has it been since jared scratched olivia’s name from hosting his NYE party in miami?

call me cynical (and i hope that i am right and not an awful person for thinking the “family emergency” is bogus) but i KNEW this was going to happen as soon as jared posted these pics of chris. there is NO WAY she could justify hosting the party of a site who posted invasive pics of chris…just no way. as soon as i saw the post, i knew she would have to find a way to back out. i could be wrong and if so, i hope that her family is ok but even jared as family emergency in quotes….something smells funny here. guess we will see in time if these two are still together…

u think jared would go for payback? if they are still going out they will get caught no doubt about it.

not sure what will happen next, but you are 100% correct, for better or worse it will come out sooner rather than later
she has been off of twitter for more than 24 hours now so i could totally be wrong considering she seemingly is only off twitter when she is 1. asleep lol or 2. has been with cp (well at least when they are in la anyway)

@@cilly:

well there have been days where she have been days where she hasn’t tweeted at all but they have been few and far between. she even tweeted when she was in west virginia with him.

she’s either trying to give the impression something is wrong or something is wrong. do u know when they marked her name off? wasn’t it there yesterday?

i think so…it is interesting though that she never said anything about hosting the party which seems odd since she always tells her fans about stuff like that…weird!!!
all speculation of course and although i am not particularly fond of her, i do hope that everything is ok if in fact something is wrong…lying about a family emergency is a no no (bad to put stuff like that out in the universe if untrue imo) but then again celebs play by a different set of rules…

who knows maybe she thought there was no way she could do it after all the pics of them together and him obviously hating the paps.

pap agency @ 12/30/2009 at 9:44 am

People should realize that 99% of pap pics are PR approved and PR arranged. It’s the way they keep their clients relevant to the public and the means by which they feed a particular image to the public. If you think JJ is being intrusive you are being terribly naive. If CP’s PR found the pics offensive they would have been pulled off by now.
As for Munn’s absence, time will tell……

@papagency – good point – i know his pr has asked other people to remove things before.
would suck if she screwed JJ over though, given how much shine he has been giving her lately.
we’ll see what happens next…

Don't buy the PR thing @ 12/30/2009 at 10:32 am

Perhaps there actually is a family emergency? If she was, as so many of you feel, just after Chris Pine for shine, two things…why would she screw over an entity (such as the paps or JJ or websites like it) that keeps her image out there and why would she do anything to mess up anything with Chris Pine for a few pictures on a website that the majority of the public doesn’t even know about? If she was that diabolical then I don’t think she would mess up anything with CP for a couple of mentions here and there. I just don’t see how this equates to publicity on either of their parts.
Now I will admit the first time I heard about it, I do think someone leaked that back in Nov because no one would have had a clue who she was or cared for that matter. The fact that they described her as “actrss” was another thing I found telling, but beyond that, I don’t think any of this has actually been a planned thing. That’s just my opinion.

Don't buy the PR thing @ 12/30/2009 at 10:34 am

actrss = actress
*Haven’t had the full cup of coffee yet*

Olivia has the IQ of a raisin….it would make sense to her to try to get the best of both worlds from Chris; fame and a boyfriend.

Don't buy the PR thing @ 12/30/2009 at 3:46 pm

@Sam~E:

She has always come off as intelligent to me. Oh well. I admittedly don’t know much about her and have only seen her a few times on TV and such.

games we play! @ 12/30/2009 at 7:12 pm

Don’t buy the PR thing aka Kerry aka Oliviafan LOL

she tweeted this

“been stowed away in an apartment for two days it was quite and peaceful. a great way to round out 2009.”

there goes the family emergency excuse. i think we all know who’s apartment she was at for 2 days now dont we?

games we play! @ 12/31/2009 at 3:02 am

No we don’t. She gave up an opportunity for publicity to stow away in someone’s apartment?! oh please!
BTW did she go out for condoms? hahaha

u dont think she was at chris pine’s apartment for 2 days? give me a break.

games we play! @ 12/31/2009 at 4:01 am

cilly, please don’t be silly!
bye, bye….

Cilly, I think you are right. Even if she wasn’t there she writes things on her twitter for people to assume things.

@games we play!:

LOL
That was my first thought!
Oh Chris. That can’t end up good. Dump her, please.
It’s getting more worse every day.
It’s just entertaining and not the way it should be.

“it was quite and peaceful.”

quite? quite?? LOL Munn doesn’t know to spell “quiet”?! Ah well, I guess that’s why she eats sausages and jumps in chocolate pies for a living….!

@Penny:
I don’t know how ,it was in reference that I did not judge him by the criteria that other people seem to deem as gay. All these people list clothes, walking, and talking as reason why chris and zach are gay. If I used that same stereotyping niether would be gay. I think people who have a set “media” stencil for gay would be in for a rude awakening after meeting some “famous” people.
As far as Olivia,I have seen the show and as an an intelligent woman, this girl appears as bright as a 20 watt bulb. Women llike her and megan fox think their “feminist” but there just whores who have read an article or two. No geek or nerd would degrade themselves by eating fondled hot dogs and jump into pies in a bathing suits. Also there is truth that most”photographed” events are set by the PR but for a small site like this it is doubtful. Half the time its too late and if its not embarasssing then the person does not fight for it to be removed.

it’s wrong but we all looked!! holy hottness