Sarah Jessica Parker Shares Christmas Plans

Sarah Jessica Parker Shares Christmas Plans

Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick take their 6-month-old twin daughters, Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge, for a check-up at a doctor’s office on Wednesday (December 23).

Recently, the 44-year-old Sex and the City actress told The Associated Press, “We’re going to buy our tree on the 19th. It will stand naked until Christmas Eve, and we’ll put the children to bed and we’ll decorate the tree when the children are in bed. We’ll leave cookies and milk for Santa, and oats for the reindeer, and wake up Christmas morning and they’ll start ripping through presents.”

15+ pictures inside of SJP and her cute twins…

sarah jessica parker christmas plans 01
sarah jessica parker christmas plans 15
sarah jessica parker christmas plans 16
sarah jessica parker christmas plans 17
sarah jessica parker christmas plans 18

Getty

Where are the cops? @ 12/26/2009 at 12:20 pm

why aren’t the babies in car seats? And why aren’t the cops there to give them a ticket?

@Where are the cops?:
My thoughts exactly…………..no car seats. I’ve taken limo service and arranged for car seats. Pricey but not impossible

More Stalking @ 12/26/2009 at 12:52 pm

Karma, Jared, Karma!

Matthew look SAD.
the twin that Matthew hold looking so much like their son!!!

mmm Sweet…

Patti = moron @ 12/26/2009 at 1:50 pm

Everyone in NYC has several car services on speed dial, they do not have car seats and are not required to have car seats. A “car service” for non- New Yorkers is jsut a Tai that is normal looking car and they bill you per trip.

No matter how rich, no one owns cars in NYC, no one normal who is from NYC anyway. Those who do KNOW the car is kepot a mile away or more ina garage andd you to walk to go get it.

The doc was in the same neighbirhood, perfectly normal to take children in “taxis” without car seats.

@Patti = moron:

Sorry, but YOU are the moron! It is a law no matter where you live, how far you drive and whether it’s a car service or not that all children under a certain age MUST BE PLACED IN A CAR SEAT and oh, dip-s-h-i-t it even applies to celebrities so you are DEAD WRONG you ignorant fool!

Where are the cops? @ 12/26/2009 at 2:16 pm

ITA, Bored. Laws apply to everyone including celebrities and new yorkers.

Sorry, Patti=moron I don’t agree with your reasoning. Being NYers nor a celebrity will stop their kids from flying out of their arms, hitting the windshield if there was an accident. these people make good money that they can afford a car seat and any fees the car services tack on to their bill. Don’t their kids deserve that much?
If they have a problem with the fees, they are the great new yorkers, boycott or something. Otherwise follow the law like everyone else.

I can't take it anymore @ 12/26/2009 at 2:18 pm

Please stop calling each other morons.
Now,Patti 8 postedbefore I could. I noticednocarseat.What is upwith that.
I guess SJP put a seat belt over her and the baby.

I don’t know. NYC is a different place. It is a place for rich people to live. Poor people exist. To get around, you walk. take a car service/limo.

SJP took a car sevice. Traffic is really slow like 15mph so maybe people really don’t use car seats.
I do not know why.

Maybe the doctor was 5 miles away and not deep in the city through bad traffic.

Anyway the twinsare cute,have normal names, looks like Matthew and AJP are trying to be real, sensible and make thatmarriage work, be a happy since they createdahome with kids, take those vovws tothose kids serioulsy, etc.
Good for them.

are those babies made with their juices?

@Where are the cops?:

Do you read English? I absolutely DID say that the laws DO APPLY to celebrities as well. God, some people are just blind on this site.

Boo Boo Kitty of NYCitay @ 12/26/2009 at 2:46 pm

I take my babies on the back of my moped to
their doctor’s apppointments – as long as they
hold on to me…they alright. So yall just shuush up.
Merry Xmas too.

Where are the cops? @ 12/26/2009 at 3:00 pm

@Bored:

Bored, I was agreeing with you. I was talking to Patti=moron. Maybe YOU should read.

@Where are the cops?: @Where are the cops?:

You are COMPLETELY correct, my bad. Apologies. Read too quick. Can we make up and be friends since we DO agree how dumb it is to risk your child’s safety at ANY speed????

Where are the cops? @ 12/26/2009 at 4:06 pm

@Bored:

mwah! Friends.

I bet she had a surrogate to carry the babies so she wouldnt get fat

can someone from NYC claiming no laws for car seats in NYC for car service, please post that law or gov website stating that? thx
I have always wondered about that one, esp as we are moving there

I can't take it anymore @ 12/26/2009 at 6:07 pm

I do not know mark, but I would use a car seat. Why SJP did not,beats me?
In NYC,the neighborhood areas,traffic is slow. Like someone posted above, the doctor may be in the neighborhood.
Car is a car. They could have used those car seat/baby carriers being that the babies can still fit.
I guess thecar had tinted windows too.

Different laws. Car seats ones are pretty standard.

I know in many cities you cannot have tinted windows.In NYC, you can have tinted windows.Limos, cars for the moneyed have tinted windows.
—————-

remember da truth @ 12/26/2009 at 6:16 pm

Car seat-gate is another example of you idiots thinking these people only exist in the photos.
You don’t see inside the car, so you DON’T KNOW. For all you know, Matthew took one twin out and handed it to SJP, then took the other out of its seat. You never saw them riding without being in a seat, but you idiots think you know everything.

@Patti = moron:

Nobody owns cars in NYC? Are you on crack?

Ummm, according to the NY DMV about 50% of New Yorkers OWN cars so YOU clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

Furthermore, if you don’t own a car you can buy car seats and leave it in the car. Driving without car seats is very dangerous.

I’m 100% sure that silver Prius is owned by Sarah Jessica and Matthew Brodrick and they simply hire a driver.

beautiful family. I love SJP, she makes ugg boots look great.

FUNNY comments aside, I think this is a cute family.

-meream

@Patti = moron:

Also, no not all cars are kept a mile away.

Lot’s of buildings have parking garages in the basement. You take an elevator to the garage and drive out.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO HAVE CAR SEATS.

nobody even caught the dumb remark from SJP about her kids tearing into their gifts. Only one child is old enough to tear into anything. 6 month old babies can’t open gifts! LOL. Sarah gets sillier every day. I can barely stand to listen to her on Interviews. She’s such a nut.

those glasses make her look way older
she’s completely lost her looks tho, so there’s no help
matthew looks like he doesnt even wanna be there, looks depressed

We have no way to know whether there are car seats in that car or whether they even came in the same car together. Having seen numerous pics of Matthew and his son wearing helmets while scootering or bicycling around NYC, I highly doubt they would not have used the safety measures required for their babies. If Matthew looks sad I’m sure its because once again, their privacy is being totally invaded by paparazzi. In the one pic, he is trying to shield his daughter’s face from the photographer. If there’s a law being broken in these pics, they are being broken by the photographers, not the parents.

cute babies but if there’s a wreck those babies may get hurt.

I caught the paper remark. Too funny. She is painting this Norman Rockwell Christmas and the babies probably can’t even sit up yet! And I’m sorry, but are we REALLY expected to believe that she and Matt are decorating the tree together? My husband might be the exception, but his involvment in tree the tree ends when he puts it in the stand. I can’t see it going quite the way SJP is describing it.

She is such a good mother

From nyc.gov:
• What are the rules regarding child safety seats and seatbelts in taxicabs?

Drivers of yellow medallion taxicabs and for-hire vehicles and their passengers, are exempt from laws regarding car seats and seatbelts. Keep in mind, the TLC encourages everyone in the vehicle to buckle their seatbelts while riding in a cab. There are no Taxi and Limousine Commission rules regarding this, as it is a State exemption. Passengers with children are encouraged to bring their own car seats, which the drivers must allow passengers to install.
*NOTE – Children under the age of seven are permitted to sit on an adult’s lap.

Poor guy. Has to deal with three females at once. God help him!

I’m pretty sure that you’re supposed to put the cookies out for Santa BEFORE you put the kids to bed!

ugly names for the babies. marion is decent

He oughta get a refund!

{Great reading.. Very good information here}{Lady Gaga Is hotter than ever, see for yourself!}{Nipple slip.. and ****** slips all over..}