Jude Law: Women Like Bad Boys

Jude Law: Women Like Bad Boys

Jude Law takes his kids to another Caribbean island as they continue their holiday vacation on Monday (December 28).

The Sherlock Holmes actor, who turned 37 today, was recently spotted enjoying the beach in Barbados with his ex-flame Sienna Miller.

Jude recently shared how being a good boy never worked for him.

“I think women like bad boys,” Jude shared with Parade. “That’s been my experience. I just think it’s kind of a given. You know, at a certain age you figure out what works for you and being a good boy never worked for me. And if you’re a bad boy, they like it. But, eventually, you have to grow up and realize relationships are hard work. It’s like cultivating anything. They need attention.”

jude law island hopping 01
jude law island hopping 02
jude law island hopping 03
jude law island hopping 04
jude law island hopping 05
jude law island hopping 06
jude law island hopping 07

so has this deadbeat still not seen his new baby girl? LOSER

Happy Birthday, Jude!!!!

He sure is dreammy, he’s naughty too

happy birthday, douch!

First cultivate your taste in women and get rid of the *****

shamrock7 @ 12/28/2009 at 7:47 pm

Happy Birthday dapper Jude!!!

He does have a point, girls like bad boys, ladies like good men with a bit of a cutting edge. Relationships take effort daily and only if you want them to work, you try with all your heart to keep it beating and alive.

Look forward to seeing SHERLOCK HOLMES as it is an adventure ride with great actors JUDE AND RDJ!!!

ALL THE BEST*

Happy Birthday, Jude!
*blows kisses at Jude*

he looks like shiiit. I guess the bad boy lifestyle is catching up with his looks. already lost most of his hair. oh well… at least he was hot.. ONCE upon a time.

Women like NICE men! @ 12/28/2009 at 8:14 pm

““I think women like bad boys,” Jude shared with Parade. “That’s been my experience. I just think it’s kind of a given. You know, at a certain age you figure out what works for you and being a good boy never worked for me. And if you’re a bad boy, they like it. ”

Okay, I just stopped feeling sorry for this douche, he gets what he deserves! LOL

He was never good, he was always a player, he’s just saying that being good never worked for him – worked how? To get a ***** like Miller? – to excuse his deplorable behavior.

I’m sure good women run from him. What a JERK!!!!

He’s lucky his ex Sadie lets him have visitation with those values, what must he be teaching her sons? Yikes!

He should be instilling them with good values, teaching them to be good men,, but no…if you want to get liad by easy chics ‘be bad’. What a major *******!

I’m officially boycotting any JL movies, including SH which I’ve yet to see but won’t.

Sienna deserves all the bad-boy shivt he dishes on her! Good grief.

@Women like NICE men!: ****, get a grip why don’t you?
Sherlock Holmes is a must see! Get to the theater as soon as possible!

Team Maniston @ 12/28/2009 at 8:25 pm

Handsome

Hear me roar! @ 12/28/2009 at 8:27 pm

Matt Damon is a pu$$y.

Women like NICE men! @ 12/28/2009 at 8:29 pm

@ Angie

No thanks! Jude is a creep! Stuart Townsend could and should take over all Jude’s roles, it would be nice to see a real actor who is also a nice guy over some sicko seudo martyer…I have to be bad to get women…creep! He gets bad women then! Good for him!

Now that he’s making money and has a new baby Seinna is feeling challenged and is on him like a hawk on a *** mouse!

God forbid she not share in his new found cash or that he actually spark a romance iwth the mother of his new baby girl!

The man is P.I.G.!

@Women like NICE men!: Then go away and find Stuart, numbskull. Why do you care?

depends on the kind of woman, my dear Jude. And even when you’re a great actor, I think your taste in women is questionable (with few exceptions) …… Happy Bday.

Rums of Puerto Rico @ 12/28/2009 at 8:41 pm

@Hear me roar!:
>>>This!

Because being a bad boy has worked really well for you Jude..

I wonder if he could sound more like a douche if he tried?

He’s an idiot, but I like his legs in those cargo shorts and sneakers :) That is all.

So – relationships need attention. Wow. He only worked that out now? Hello Captain Obvious! No wonder his marriage broke down.

Bad boy?? HAHA more like BALD boy!

Yeah…being a bad boy has been great for ya, Jude. You’re about as appealing as a puddle of cold vomit to any woman with a brain.

So…if you like how your life is, knocking up random women who are looking for a meal ticket, you’re doing great! And hey, the world needs more of your kind, right?

Sheeesh. *shaking head*

Women like NICE men! @ 12/28/2009 at 9:22 pm

Jude looks older than Marc Jacobs and Stuart Townsends and they are both years older than he.

Jude has kids and he’s acting a FOOL.

How come now that there is another young baby, another RESPONSIBILITY, he’s running to Miller? Just like he did six years ago after his wife had a young baby?

It’s just sick.t. Sienna hate herself and she hates him too, she has no backbone and neither does Jude she knows it, she does not like him, but she’s dated a bunch of losers and Jude has money again and a new kid ans she has no one and she can’t stand the idea of him falling for the mother of his new baby girl. She’s a user and he deserves her.

He should have invited the mother of his new child to Barbados to introduce his baby girl to her siblings. That would have been the right thing to do, but, Jude does not wish to be emotionally hampered i.e. inconvenienced! How disgusting!

His daughter is going to want to know her siblings and vise versa. The sooner the better!

Christmas is for immediate family and children, and he’s got that silly rag on the beach with him?

Sorry, but there is NO nice way to spin this. Both Jude and Sienna are acting like hideous idiots.

Women like NICE men! @ 12/28/2009 at 9:23 pm

Jude has kids and he’s acting a FOOL.

I don’t think he’s obligated to invite Ms. Burke with him on holiday with the rest of his children – or even to cultivate any sort of deep relationship with her – but gosh, darned; saying this in light of how he conducts the relationship with the child is just plain stupid. Yeah, some women might find bad boys [sic] attractive – but many don’t – and how about bad fathers, eh? Totally absent fathers? They’re not very attractive Jude. Choosing not to cultivate that relationship really shows who he is IMO. Very disapointing.

So that’s why I can’t get over Dickie Greenleaf until now?
Bad boy, good father, that’s really killing.
Happy birthday, Jude!
Best wishes!!!

girlgonebadger @ 12/28/2009 at 10:09 pm

I’ve always suspected this guy, though talented and sexy-looking, to be a very lonely and somewhat confused fellow. This confirms it. What a complete and total Jackass he is. Women everywhere, run don’t walk in the other direction.

Hope you have a Happy Birthday, Jude! : )

cold vomit

LOL

Happy Birthday, Jude Heeeaart ♥
Looking forward to January!
So I’ll be ready to enjoy SH! *sigh*

@suze: How disgusting is that? Never mind, you’re not even worth it.

Jude, be a good boy and I’ll give you cookies =)

@suze: No offense Suze, but it was the mother that wanted to go through with the pregnany and have the baby, not Jude. From what I have read he’s making financial payments.

You can’t force someone to be in another’s life if they don’t want to.

Women like NICE men! @ 12/28/2009 at 10:43 pm

@23

“I don’t think he’s obligated to invite Ms. Burke with him on holiday with the rest of his children – or even to cultivate any sort of deep relationship with her ”

Of course he’s obligated, “the rest of his children”?, as if his new daughter is not worthy to be apart of her OWN family simply because her mom is not a starlet or because her parents are not involved romantically? That is absolutely absurd and selfish.

He is obligated to cultivate a friendly, even if platonic, relationship with the mother of his new daughter. He IS obligated to introduce her new daughter to her siblings and make her feel welcome and a part of the family and that includes family time and vacations.

That is what it means to have consequences for ones behavior. Jude can’t sit back and act ‘as if’ his children from one woman are of any less consequence than his children from another woman. That is not right.

Jude has CREATED a blended family (he could have worn a condom or had a vasectomy) and now he must adjust HIS LIFE to fit his ALL of his children’s lives. That is the consequence of HIS actions.

He can’t just trollip off with SOME of his kids for vacation with ******. I’m surprised his ex would even allow it under the circumstances.

Ms. Burke seems nice. He knocked her up then changed his number when she tried to discuss the pregnancy with him. He needs to fix that now-platonic relationship and get his ex on board to support it and include her for the sake of their children’s happiness.

The three of them need to spend some time introducing the kids to the new baby and forging civil relationships between one another.

And remember, Sadie choose a man like Jude so she’s not exempt to the consequences of his romantic dalliances. He may not seem worth it to her now, but her kids deserve a relationship with how ever many siblings thier ‘bad boy’ father creates.

Jude is responsible for his actions and he’s made a new sibling for his children, and he’s responsible for nurturing that connection. Same goes for Ms. Burke.

Even Ms. Burke may come to regret having a fling with him, because when he creates more kids it will mean more emotional inconvenience for her as well.

But, that as they say, is how the cookie crumbles! All three parties need to step up for thier kids and be held accountable for thier own shortcomings and actions and then they will know what it means to be an adult.

His new baby will want to know her siblings and vice versa and that is ALL that matters here. Not what Jude wants or what Sienna thinks would be a ‘really good idea’ and not what is emotionally convenient.i.e. out of sight, out of mind.
He has to grow up and be a man and get over his “bad boy” self…seriously! What a fool!

Women like NICE men! @ 12/28/2009 at 10:47 pm

@31

Jude decided to have a baby when he decided to have sex when not using birth control or have a vasectomy. Yes, the baby could have been aborted, but a man can’t ever count on that since it’s not his choice.

How he can turn his back on his own baby girl just sickens me…as a woman I find that totally disgusting and I don’t see how any self respecting woman could ever want anything to do with a man who did that to his own flesh and blood.

He’s got money, he’s got time, it’s not like he’s in college and can’t afford to take care of a baby or be there for it. He’s just despicable!

poor Iris. her ‘father’ must be so tired of playing a ‘father’ 24 hours a day, so all he could focus on was his “sl*tty girlfriend”
what a fukcing misery having a manwh*re as your father. we’ll see where his two beautiful daughters will be in 15 years from now.

They are both trash. Both fd half the world, now they are an item. These poor kids need to know all this dirt?

Disgusting.

@clay: “but it was the mother that wanted to go through with the pregnancy and have the baby, not Jude”.

f***in’ animals are incapable of thinking about other people besides themselves

girlgonebadger @ 12/28/2009 at 11:35 pm

#34 & #36: you gotta wonder what the kids are thinking ’round about now. First the baby-mama thing from this summer, which had to hurt & now the on/off/on/off/on/off/on-again Slutienna is back on the scene. Daddy gets around and still doesn’t know what he wants. Just how does Daddy treat women? Is this one going to hang around and for how long? What if they have a baby? And they say he’s a good dad….. but you gotta wonder. JackAss.

your arguments don’t wash

since you are basing them on a lie

He doesn’t give a living **** about you folks, in fact he laughs in your face.

its obvious why jude wouldn’t want anything to do with her

28/12 isnt Jude’s birthday, Its sienna Miller’s birthday… she turned 28!

Happy birthday, Jude!

He and Sienna deserve eachother

Relationships? WTF is that? LOL
In this manwh0re’s dictionary it means only one thing – Fukcing!
God please drop a rock on this imbecilic POS already.

Little Sophia: “Yeah. Happy. Birthday. “Daddy”.

To #32 “Women Like NICE men!”:
I believe I know what you are going through, because I’ve seen this before, and I really feel for you. The good thing is, hope is not completely lost. If your antipsychotic isn’t working for you and cognitve behavior therapy has proven ineffective, the next step is electroconvulsive therapy. It might sound bad, but it’s probably your very best hope. I’m pulling for you. Stay strong.

“…eventually, you have to grow up and realize relationships are hard work. It’s like cultivating anything. They need attention.”

Kind of like “Marge Maintenance,” hey Jude???

Please do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. Don’t drag any more innocent children into your chaos.

They might like to f*** bad boys but good women will go for a good man over a bad boy every time. Jude you are doomed.

I like bad boys.. Bad boys are fun!! blow kisses to you jude.

Call_from_hell @ 12/29/2009 at 2:10 am

Hey, bis. What the hell are you doing here? We’ve been looking for you all the time. When did you leave? I’ve told you that your treatment’s still not over.
Come on, let’s go back to the hospital and I’ll try another therapy on you this time.
Please don’t be upset. I’m sure you’ll recover soon, but now stop scaring people here.

Sorry, everybody here, he’s just one of my patients who’ suffering with schizophrenia. This guy has a huge crush on our most charmingly and talented Mr. Jude Law and thought he’s betrayed him with all those women. So, you’ve already seen what had happened. Just ignore him. Continue discussing. I’ll try to get him back to the hospital.
Damn, maybe I need a cage. He’s so crazy now and I’m afraid he’ll bite me.

oh dear, unfortunately you like anything that this guy says. If he says he enjoys being an idiot and stealing, you probably would approve it …. can not be so blind in life …

to mariel: you’re such a tyrant, aren’t you? How can you be so cruel? I still haven’t been knocked up by him.

Call_from_hell @ 12/29/2009 at 2:32 am

Wake up bis, wake up. The drama is over. Come into the cage and let’s go back to the hospital.

bis: no~no~no~I’ll never Jude alone.

Shut up, you idiot!!! Here, take your Chlorpromazine. Go go.

Well, the multi-personality poster strikes again with her usual shitload of exaggerated nonsense that she’s works herself up into a frenzy over. The same old overbearing, know-it-all (but not quite), unhappy bit!ch as ever. Go service your husband, hon, before he gets busy with his own dalliance (although I sense you’re living with some such unhappiness already, given your irrational emotional investment in the subject of this thread).

bis

are you a boy or a girl?

to 57
I’m a mixture.

to sheryl

is ‘mariel’ and ‘women like nice men’ the same person?

to bis

are you a transexual?

@Women like NICE men!: Well said! Bravo for your honesty and clarity of mind! Thank you :-).

sheryl
Don’t worry. I’ll go. I’ve just taken my medicine and I feel much better now. I don’t know what I’ll say later, because you know, the schizophrenia, it’s hard. But I say it now, very sincerely:

Happy Birthday, Jude Law! Enjoy the holiday with your kids. I think you are a very talented actor.

All right all right, I go.

No, I am not ‘women like nice men’, but I agree with her opinion: Law is a man-ho.

So over him.

oh jude love u..happy birthday..hotson rocked but on a more serious note…women do like bad boys bcos they think they can change them.but time n history has proven that some people just cant change,cos old habits die hard…a strong confident woman will always think that she can change a man if she loves n care for him enough…sort of achallenge to them.maybe sienna thinks that.relationships takes time sacrifice n is hard work.maybe jude hasnt met that woman yet.give urself another 5 years or one day ull end up an old n lonely man whose kids dont really care about.i love u cos u r agreat actor n hot but do change for the better.be careful of gold diggers…..anyways..happy birthday…ull come around n visit sophia one day i know..happy birthday hotson…!!!!

what an idiot

being a bad boy is one thing, being insecure and lost (and approaching forty) is another. it looks like jude is confusing the two. i never saw his appeal, he always seemed like a pu$$y boy, like the character he played in closer.

what a stupid comment!
I know he’s dumb. He looks old.
Even Sienna sounds more smart than him.

So Judgemental @ 12/29/2009 at 9:28 am

Wow.. some of you act as if Jude knocked you up during a one week relationship.

Listen.. Samantha seems to be taking all of this for what it was. She claimed it was a very short lived, living in the moment affair. That she has no regrets. And that any relationship Jude wants to have with the baby is fine. All she wanted was to prove paternity once the claim was challenged.

Would it really have been appropriate to cancel his extended family vacation for Christmas in sunny fun Barbados to punish his family further with the embarrassment of making them sit awkwardly around the UK family home to meet their new half sister? Or even better to pay for and take with him Samantha and the baby girl to Barbados with Sienna? His children have been subjected to enough.. they deserve some fun. They have plenty of time to meet a sibling and unremembered baby mama.

Happy Birthday to Jude!

Holy moly! @ 12/29/2009 at 10:39 am

lol, jl on holiday wiv sm whilst sadie “can’t act meself out o’ a papuh bag” frost breaks up with her “does it turn u on that i cud be yer mum, luv?” boyfriend. ru thinkin life’s a sod *****, sadie, you luvvy twat?

oh i loveeee him, he is so hot
and deffinitly a bad boy .
im glad him and sienna are back !

Simon Cowell's Love Child @ 12/29/2009 at 12:04 pm

@Holy moly!: Haha, how many young men has that horny serial slapper Sadie violated in her spiderweb?

Call_from_hell @ 12/29/2009 at 12:09 pm

Ooops, I forgot to take my Midol!! Sorry guys!

Call_from_hell @ 12/29/2009 at 12:11 pm

Relationships? WTF is that? LOLLL
In this manwh0re’s dictionary it means only one thing – Fukcing!
God please drop a rock on this imbecilic POS already!!

Call_from_hell @ 12/29/2009 at 12:16 pm

“Yeah. Happy. Birthday. “Daddy”.
Sophie.
~But you learn to deal with it. It’s like a fly buzzing around your head. You just have to learn to ignore the fly.” ~
Thank you “daddy”, for calling me a fly!
I will never forget you. Sophie.

a bad boy like Jude? yummy… love it!

Haappy Birthday to you, Jude! still young..

This is nothing. Tiger Woods screwed 12 ho’s while he was married. He gives good bad boys a bad name.

Happy birthday to a great actor and a lovely man. This year has been great: Hamlet and now Sherlock Holmes! Thank you for the fantastic performances.

All the haters here make me laugh, especially the pathetic Pole who used to call herself a fan but now calls him douche-this douche-that because he’s dating a woman she doesn’t approve of. Get a friggin life. You are the douche.

Poor Bred DOG……

girlgonebadger @ 12/29/2009 at 2:58 pm

Personally, I think the disappointed ex-fans are that way because he’s slowly revealing himself to be very different than the person he presents in interview. The whole embarrassing and tacky baby mama thing from this summer & aftermath which isn’t the best advertisement for a man purported to be “a great dad”. And the whole sad re-run reunion with Slutienna. And now this stupid “women like bad boys” quote. This guy is 37 for pete’s sake! In the past his quotes and interviews have usually reflected a thoughtful, insightful, very articulate man but this is something else.

Yes, he’s a great actor and most likely a lovely man, I agree. But he’s also an obviously lonely man and a confused man, who is a mess with women, and it’s going to generate even more bad press for him which I know he hates. Yes, he could ignore it and probably is and yes, it’s none of our business – but that’s modern celebrity and he is one whether he acknowledges it or not. I don’t have a problem with ex-fans venting a little bit here. If you want to blow sunshine and unicorns up JL’s ass, do it at the IMDb fan page.

This moron is human sh!t. Yeah, women like a$$holes who treat them like crap. You definitely qualify. What a complete tool. Go somewhere and whack off, you ****. Guys like this make me vomit. He and his braindead floozy homewrecker GF make my eyeballs bleed.

….and Ms. Multipersonality Disorder keeps talking. The obsession is mindboggling! Aren’t you a married woman? Is hubby ignoring you? Making you feel fat? Lonely? Bi!chy? Unappreciated? You have a lot of anger to vent and spend a lot of time directing it at Jude. Where’s your self-righteous passion for Tiger Wood’s family? For David Letterman? For Chris Brown? Sean Penn? Or better yet, why don’t you go back to farting unicorns out your ass for Matt Damon on IMDb? He might appreciate your delightful company.

@girlgonebadger: Go ahead and vent. Your obsession with a celebrity’s private life tells me beyond doubt what a pathetic douche YOU turn out to be.

And you, Badger, don’t even have the guts to post under your original name. You’re not just a douche, but a cowardly douche.

girlgonebadger @ 12/29/2009 at 3:48 pm

I know you of old, Daphne and you never used to be the sort of JL fan that resorted to name calling. You used to have thoughtful, funny and producitve things to say about JL news. What’s up with you that you now just spew vitriolic words at total strangers on the internet? That’s kinda sad, Daphne. Then again, that too is the sort of stuff that goes on at the IMDb fan page so once more, take yourself there and do your thing.

And I will never forgive, you, “daddy”.

Let's make love @ 12/29/2009 at 4:16 pm

Why is there so much hate here? I just do not recognize this site anymore. A place where we used to have a mature & intelligent conversation, now it’s a place people show up on the simple pleasure of hating. Now healthy debate is fine but here its mostly blind judgemental users who have so much anger towards each other. No wonder there is so much hate and evil in this world.
Peace begins at home!

@girlgonebadger: I kinda agree with your words.

Women do not like men because they are bad. What it is about edgy men that appeals to women is their assertiveness and confidence, and if anything prefer nice guys to ones with a poor temperament. Jude Law gets superficial women because he’s attractive. Obviously there’s nothing about his character that is appealing, being a poor excuse for a dad and having zero standards is pretty unsexy. I pity the woman who falls for a man just because he’s pretty or because he has money or fame, if he isn’t a good person he isn’t going to be able to please her for long.

Peace begins at home!

I agree.
I´m sorry, JustJared, but this site go very bad.
This is full the haters a ones or others. The post are insultants or obscenes.
Since a few months ago it´s clear that the level the site is down.
Bye, bye.

@Let’s make love: Really now, and exactly who are you? “Let’s make love”…never seen that name before.

Let's make love @ 12/29/2009 at 5:16 pm

@sheryl: Check your pm, you will be surprised!

to 64 mariel @ 12/29/2009 at 5:34 pm

mariel
are you married?

@Daphne:

Thanks a lot Daphne! Comming from you I think I’ll take that as a compliment!

to bis
i was wondering…

are you harassing jude
or are you harassing women

Bad Boys have nice hair too!

I hope you have had lots of fun in this wonderful day, “daddy”.
Your parents must be so proud of you, “daddy”.

100 sophie @ 12/29/2009 at 7:10 pm

to sophie

are you harassing jude or are you harassing sophia?

to all my enemies from jj and imdb

macbeth to you

that’s a curse

to all the bad boys and their woman hating agenda

macbeth to you

that’s a curse

macbeth to all my enemies who aren’t from the above
macbeth to you and all your treacheries lies and deceits even so called religious types

may all your plots and treacheries fail and may you yourselves be taken down.

macbeth to rein and to belinda

Sofia Zamolo @ 12/29/2009 at 7:23 pm

payback will be a real biitch for this POS

macbeth to sofia zamolo

macbeth to the lol moron

macbeth is going to be a real ***** to you

JUDE IS HOT, UGLY HATERS ARE NOT
JUDE IS HOT, UGLY HATERS ARE NOT
JUDE IS HOT, UGLY HATERS ARE NOT
JUDE IS HOT, UGLY HATERS ARE NOT
JUDE IS HOT, UGLY HATERS ARE NOT
JUDE IS HOT, UGLY HATERS ARE NOT
JUDE IS HOT, UGLY HATERS ARE NOT
JUDE IS HOT, UGLY HATERS ARE NOT
JUDE IS HOT, UGLY HATERS ARE NOT
JUDE IS HOT, UGLY HATERS ARE NOT

oh yeah

macbeth to the ugly troll rhys ifans
dogbarf

I just hope he doesn’t have the herp, nursedatingsite

sing it to me now

macbeth to the other sam

I am married…and NOT to a ‘bad boy’.

I like men, not boys. My issue with Jude Law is simply that he is the current poster child for boys behaving badly. He has plenty of company: Charlie Sheen, Tiger Woods, David Letterman, etc.

It’s sad that all these so-called ‘men’ are really nothing but spoiled children. Real men take responsibility for their actions, and they respect and cherish their wives and children.

Jude Law is a balding, middle-aged, divorced boy. Any woman who wants him can have him…and she will not end up happy.

to 115 mariel @ 12/29/2009 at 8:10 pm

to mariel

is your husband ex military or current military
just curious

macbeth to martymacflies

Sofia Zamolo @ 12/29/2009 at 8:25 pm

you all ugly wh0res can proceed to kiss my hot a$$

my two senses @ 12/29/2009 at 8:31 pm

rhys ifans is ugly inside and outside and so is rien
but rien is worse she is evil and wicked treacherous trashy *****

can someone please arrest the redheaded druggie witch
it might be belinda or her husband or her son or it could be belinda

the person is irish and has something to do with ireland south america, india and drugs and violence

Hopefully he will learn about birth control soon too – ever heard of condoms? He is so overrated and needs hair plugs because he is too ugly to shave his head!

payback will be a real ***** to the one (s) to my local neighborhood spies as well

payback will be a ***** to movie producers using their media power and financing to plot crimes in other nations

@mariel:
How stupid. Half the men in the world are divorced, Einstein. His ex-wife is divorced – twice – and she’s middle-aged. She plays with and lets go of boys half her age, not much older than her oldest son by her first husband who she cheated on – she really respected and cherished him, though, and Jude too, but sadly not as much as she cherished Kate Moss.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDE!

He’s not a bad boy.He’s a manho

dolorescraegt @ 12/29/2009 at 10:35 pm

there is no way an intelligent person can post on this site…it use to be a discussion..now it’s become imbecillic. jared what happened…..
mery,
i do agree with your post…and oh yes….jude happy birthday…like you care what some of these people say…..saw you in sherlock and hamlet….bravo…

No my husband is not/was not military.

Half the men in the world are divorced??? Where did you get that statistic? You might be referring to the U.S., but that is not accurate even here.

The subject here is Jude Law and HIS behavior.

Which sucks.

to mariel
how do you feel about world domination by bad boys

to 130
domination is slavery and i am against it.

ignorance is bless @ 12/30/2009 at 12:51 am

Wow, Jared. Please, why can’t you just remove the nasty comments from your page? Leaving “troll” comments here just brings down this site, and gives a bad impression of the site. And why are people always making sick comments about celebrites? I guess it’s the super-easy, super-fast, super-smart & efficient way to take out aggressions and frustrations on them. Incredibly disgusting.

jckfmsincty @ 12/30/2009 at 1:04 am

Jude is too good looking and sexy not to be bi. He has that vibe.

to mariel @ 12/30/2009 at 1:19 am

to mariel

are you a nurse?

i think its the miltary
they are trollish troublemakers and pigs
im gonna kick their **** and the nurses known as angel of death

manwhore. @ 12/30/2009 at 1:25 am

“A manwh0re is someone who repeatedly sleeps with random women indiscriminately without regard to any consequences. Manwh0res are mainly found at local pubs, bars, parties, although they can be found anywhere through out the world.”

“…But you learn to deal with it. It’s like a fly buzzing around your head. You just have to learn to ignore the fly.”

ignore 137 @ 12/30/2009 at 1:33 am

macbeth

No, I am not a nurse. World domination by bad boys? That’s the reality we live in. The only way to stop it is for women to put their collective foot down.

Sienna Miller could tell Jude Law to take a hike, for example. He’d love the Appalachian Trail.

I don’t understand why he is hanging out with a ***** like Sienna Miller.

She is even worse than he is. She had sex with Balthazar Getty while he was married.

WRONG!
You should titled it as “Stupid women loves bad boys!”

lol

he’s not even that good looking and furthermore, he is soon balding …

1.) A guy who goes from girl to girl, just for the sex. He sleeps with several different women and is not looking for any form of commitment.
(Anti-homophob Note: Gays can be manwh0res too.. they just sleep with men instead =3)

2.) A guy who has a history of cheating.

3.) A guy who’s just in it for the sex: no being tied down, will ditch as soon as the chick starts to get attached. Basically, they only want casual sex and no serious relationships of any sort.

I think Jude’s got it all wrong…it’s him that goes with women who like bad boys! He goes for the wrong type!

manwhore. @ 12/30/2009 at 1:59 pm

The hatred and violence still exists in many forms and the situation effectively keeps most gay males in two “closet” categories. The most familiar closet involves people who know they have homo-sex desires, don’t reveal this fact to most people they know, and generally pretend to be heterosexual. The other closet occurs in degrees within the mind as “repressed homosexuality,” and it is the result of socially learned homo-negativity producing self-hatred for the ones who cannot completely repress their homosexual desires. These males may know or suspect they are homosexual but deny it, or they may be consciously unaware of their homo-desires as the result of total repression.

manwhore. @ 12/30/2009 at 2:04 pm

rdj, a criminal, and his boss, is putting words in his mouth for this interview
oh the other fellow stupid criminal rdj works with is mickey rourke
dogbarf the both of them
mickey rourke can’t get a woman. not only is he ugly he is disgusting and mean…he is puke.
rhys ifans is a dogbarf ugly loser.puke

jude you are better than these losers don’t fall for that bad boy bullshit

pull yourself up and out of there

a conversation @ 12/30/2009 at 5:13 pm

ist person:
isn’t a ‘pole’ a ‘snake’ that is stick straight?

2nd person:
no no its a telephone pole
a pole to eavesdrop on what other people are saying

3rd person: hmmmmm

isn’t that illegal?

all three: yes. yes it is

child: hmmm…. so a pole is really a slithering snake

all three persons: yes. yes she is

that ****
skie

conversation @ 12/30/2009 at 5:23 pm

no no she is a dangerous electrical telephone wire that is off its rocker and must be cutoff at the other end as well
then thrown in the trash heap
no no she is a shapeshifter so you have to set the phone pole on fire as well

remember da truth @ 12/30/2009 at 5:26 pm

Suze #1, you rush to a thread about someone you don’t like to make a comment you don’t even know for sure is true, based on your belief that if you don’t read it in a tabloid or see a photo, it hasn’t happened??

And you call Jude Law a loser????

Yeah, okay……..

a thought @ 12/30/2009 at 6:09 pm

i think sheryl is the most reasonable well reasoned poster on imdb i think it bugs the hens that she stands up to them very well.

to sheryl @ 12/30/2009 at 6:13 pm

well spoken poster if i do say so myself
i think she is one of the good guys to be honest

i agree with sheryl about the maliciousness of certain posters like rien poet and bmcampbe (they are the worst because its ACTUAL MALICE)
bmcambpe is a twofaced liar and so is sunrider
ejnight is married to bmcampbe..its a military guy. you can tell by the way he posts can’t stand anyone who disagrees is too macho and overbearing.

Divine Goddess @ 12/30/2009 at 8:27 pm

he’s extremely handsome. he and sienna make quite a cute couple. anyway, he should prob stop having kids tho until he is ready to settle. i dont think women with sense like bad men. they like good men with an edge. in the end im sure his baby mamas would want him to be a good man…a good father for his children. so i hope he does grow up and cultivate like he claims… wh*ring around is only fun for so long. soon he’ll be old and lonely and no longer hot. what will he do then?

misery loves company. all you need look towards for proof is the downward spiral of an alcoholic or drug addict. just when you think they won’t tolerate it any more, they plunge further into the pit. in addition, the worse things get, the more desperate people will become for anyone to promise them things will get better.
the more desperate people become, the more irrational they become. “Hope” doesn’t need to be realistic. it just needs to be believable and the definition of believable becomes less and less exact the worse conditions become. “Hope” binds stupid people to impossible situations

to slutskie @ 12/31/2009 at 7:16 am

slutskie account known as sunrider05 on imdb deleted

He needs to pay a little attention to his wardrobe.

Bad boys? Like the kind on COPS.

Now there’s a reason to be bad!

Happy New Year, “daddy”!!
Karma’s gonna have a couple of surprises for you, “daddy”, in 2010. I promise.
And I will never forget, you, “daddy”.

Friedrich Nietzsche: “If you stare into the Abyss long enough the Abyss stares back at you.”
Brace yourself, “daddy”.

thank you for removing the agitator imitator

all comments with the name ‘macbeth’ not made by me are void and therefore overruled.

to whoever is posting as bis

guess what?
I had your comments deleted
AGAIN

:D

I’m mad that he is 37 years old talking about he is a bad boy

Well, “daddy”, if you think that the decision to finally see your newborn child “after speaking to your parents and ex-wife”,
is going to change anything, then you are not only a manwh0re, but also a braindead manwh0re.

macbeth to 166

hey rien
you are the antelope now

Hey moron, get a clue, women DON’T like bad boys. Nobody likes you. They think you have a nice face and a tiny weiner. You are a pathetic loser who needs to stop making movies and children.

You aren’t a bad boy, you are a wretch who treats every woman in his life like crap. Yeah, we need more of that.

He’s sexy, but no, thanks. Real, grown up, women do not like bad boys. We like grown up, honest, faithful men. Not a 40 yr old who acts like a 17 yr old kid and think it’s so cool to be a bad boy. Grow up!

bla85 you are the one who is really ugly.he is ver good looking you are jealous.