Jude Law: Women Like Bad Boys

Jude Law: Women Like Bad Boys

Jude Law takes his kids to another Caribbean island as they continue their holiday vacation on Monday (December 28).

The Sherlock Holmes actor, who turned 37 today, was recently spotted enjoying the beach in Barbados with his ex-flame Sienna Miller.

Jude recently shared how being a good boy never worked for him.

“I think women like bad boys,” Jude shared with Parade. “That’s been my experience. I just think it’s kind of a given. You know, at a certain age you figure out what works for you and being a good boy never worked for me. And if you’re a bad boy, they like it. But, eventually, you have to grow up and realize relationships are hard work. It’s like cultivating anything. They need attention.”

jude law island hopping 01
jude law island hopping 02
jude law island hopping 03
jude law island hopping 04
jude law island hopping 05
jude law island hopping 06
jude law island hopping 07

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All

They might like to f*** bad boys but good women will go for a good man over a bad boy every time. Jude you are doomed.

I like bad boys.. Bad boys are fun!! blow kisses to you jude.

Call_from_hell @ 12/29/2009 at 2:10 am

Hey, bis. What the hell are you doing here? We’ve been looking for you all the time. When did you leave? I’ve told you that your treatment’s still not over.
Come on, let’s go back to the hospital and I’ll try another therapy on you this time.
Please don’t be upset. I’m sure you’ll recover soon, but now stop scaring people here.

Sorry, everybody here, he’s just one of my patients who’ suffering with schizophrenia. This guy has a huge crush on our most charmingly and talented Mr. Jude Law and thought he’s betrayed him with all those women. So, you’ve already seen what had happened. Just ignore him. Continue discussing. I’ll try to get him back to the hospital.
Damn, maybe I need a cage. He’s so crazy now and I’m afraid he’ll bite me.

oh dear, unfortunately you like anything that this guy says. If he says he enjoys being an idiot and stealing, you probably would approve it …. can not be so blind in life …

to mariel: you’re such a tyrant, aren’t you? How can you be so cruel? I still haven’t been knocked up by him.

Call_from_hell @ 12/29/2009 at 2:32 am

Wake up bis, wake up. The drama is over. Come into the cage and let’s go back to the hospital.

bis: no~no~no~I’ll never Jude alone.

Shut up, you idiot!!! Here, take your Chlorpromazine. Go go.

Well, the multi-personality poster strikes again with her usual shitload of exaggerated nonsense that she’s works herself up into a frenzy over. The same old overbearing, know-it-all (but not quite), unhappy bit!ch as ever. Go service your husband, hon, before he gets busy with his own dalliance (although I sense you’re living with some such unhappiness already, given your irrational emotional investment in the subject of this thread).

bis

are you a boy or a girl?

to 57
I’m a mixture.

to sheryl

is ‘mariel’ and ‘women like nice men’ the same person?

to bis

are you a transexual?

@Women like NICE men!: Well said! Bravo for your honesty and clarity of mind! Thank you :-).

sheryl
Don’t worry. I’ll go. I’ve just taken my medicine and I feel much better now. I don’t know what I’ll say later, because you know, the schizophrenia, it’s hard. But I say it now, very sincerely:

Happy Birthday, Jude Law! Enjoy the holiday with your kids. I think you are a very talented actor.

All right all right, I go.

No, I am not ‘women like nice men’, but I agree with her opinion: Law is a man-ho.

So over him.

oh jude love u..happy birthday..hotson rocked but on a more serious note…women do like bad boys bcos they think they can change them.but time n history has proven that some people just cant change,cos old habits die hard…a strong confident woman will always think that she can change a man if she loves n care for him enough…sort of achallenge to them.maybe sienna thinks that.relationships takes time sacrifice n is hard work.maybe jude hasnt met that woman yet.give urself another 5 years or one day ull end up an old n lonely man whose kids dont really care about.i love u cos u r agreat actor n hot but do change for the better.be careful of gold diggers…..anyways..happy birthday…ull come around n visit sophia one day i know..happy birthday hotson…!!!!

what an idiot

being a bad boy is one thing, being insecure and lost (and approaching forty) is another. it looks like jude is confusing the two. i never saw his appeal, he always seemed like a pu$$y boy, like the character he played in closer.

what a stupid comment!
I know he’s dumb. He looks old.
Even Sienna sounds more smart than him.

So Judgemental @ 12/29/2009 at 9:28 am

Wow.. some of you act as if Jude knocked you up during a one week relationship.

Listen.. Samantha seems to be taking all of this for what it was. She claimed it was a very short lived, living in the moment affair. That she has no regrets. And that any relationship Jude wants to have with the baby is fine. All she wanted was to prove paternity once the claim was challenged.

Would it really have been appropriate to cancel his extended family vacation for Christmas in sunny fun Barbados to punish his family further with the embarrassment of making them sit awkwardly around the UK family home to meet their new half sister? Or even better to pay for and take with him Samantha and the baby girl to Barbados with Sienna? His children have been subjected to enough.. they deserve some fun. They have plenty of time to meet a sibling and unremembered baby mama.

Happy Birthday to Jude!

Holy moly! @ 12/29/2009 at 10:39 am

lol, jl on holiday wiv sm whilst sadie “can’t act meself out o’ a papuh bag” frost breaks up with her “does it turn u on that i cud be yer mum, luv?” boyfriend. ru thinkin life’s a sod *****, sadie, you luvvy twat?

oh i loveeee him, he is so hot
and deffinitly a bad boy .
im glad him and sienna are back !

Simon Cowell's Love Child @ 12/29/2009 at 12:04 pm

@Holy moly!: Haha, how many young men has that horny serial slapper Sadie violated in her spiderweb?

Call_from_hell @ 12/29/2009 at 12:09 pm

Ooops, I forgot to take my Midol!! Sorry guys!

Call_from_hell @ 12/29/2009 at 12:11 pm

Relationships? WTF is that? LOLLL
In this manwh0re’s dictionary it means only one thing – Fukcing!
God please drop a rock on this imbecilic POS already!!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All