Jude Law: Women Like Bad Boys

Jude Law: Women Like Bad Boys

Jude Law takes his kids to another Caribbean island as they continue their holiday vacation on Monday (December 28).

The Sherlock Holmes actor, who turned 37 today, was recently spotted enjoying the beach in Barbados with his ex-flame Sienna Miller.

Jude recently shared how being a good boy never worked for him.

“I think women like bad boys,” Jude shared with Parade. “That’s been my experience. I just think it’s kind of a given. You know, at a certain age you figure out what works for you and being a good boy never worked for me. And if you’re a bad boy, they like it. But, eventually, you have to grow up and realize relationships are hard work. It’s like cultivating anything. They need attention.”

jude law island hopping 01
jude law island hopping 02
jude law island hopping 03
jude law island hopping 04
jude law island hopping 05
jude law island hopping 06
jude law island hopping 07

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All
Call_from_hell @ 12/29/2009 at 12:16 pm

“Yeah. Happy. Birthday. “Daddy”.
Sophie.
~But you learn to deal with it. It’s like a fly buzzing around your head. You just have to learn to ignore the fly.” ~
Thank you “daddy”, for calling me a fly!
I will never forget you. Sophie.

a bad boy like Jude? yummy… love it!

Haappy Birthday to you, Jude! still young..

This is nothing. Tiger Woods screwed 12 ho’s while he was married. He gives good bad boys a bad name.

Happy birthday to a great actor and a lovely man. This year has been great: Hamlet and now Sherlock Holmes! Thank you for the fantastic performances.

All the haters here make me laugh, especially the pathetic Pole who used to call herself a fan but now calls him douche-this douche-that because he’s dating a woman she doesn’t approve of. Get a friggin life. You are the douche.

Poor Bred DOG……

girlgonebadger @ 12/29/2009 at 2:58 pm

Personally, I think the disappointed ex-fans are that way because he’s slowly revealing himself to be very different than the person he presents in interview. The whole embarrassing and tacky baby mama thing from this summer & aftermath which isn’t the best advertisement for a man purported to be “a great dad”. And the whole sad re-run reunion with Slutienna. And now this stupid “women like bad boys” quote. This guy is 37 for pete’s sake! In the past his quotes and interviews have usually reflected a thoughtful, insightful, very articulate man but this is something else.

Yes, he’s a great actor and most likely a lovely man, I agree. But he’s also an obviously lonely man and a confused man, who is a mess with women, and it’s going to generate even more bad press for him which I know he hates. Yes, he could ignore it and probably is and yes, it’s none of our business – but that’s modern celebrity and he is one whether he acknowledges it or not. I don’t have a problem with ex-fans venting a little bit here. If you want to blow sunshine and unicorns up JL’s ass, do it at the IMDb fan page.

This moron is human sh!t. Yeah, women like a$$holes who treat them like crap. You definitely qualify. What a complete tool. Go somewhere and whack off, you ****. Guys like this make me vomit. He and his braindead floozy homewrecker GF make my eyeballs bleed.

….and Ms. Multipersonality Disorder keeps talking. The obsession is mindboggling! Aren’t you a married woman? Is hubby ignoring you? Making you feel fat? Lonely? Bi!chy? Unappreciated? You have a lot of anger to vent and spend a lot of time directing it at Jude. Where’s your self-righteous passion for Tiger Wood’s family? For David Letterman? For Chris Brown? Sean Penn? Or better yet, why don’t you go back to farting unicorns out your ass for Matt Damon on IMDb? He might appreciate your delightful company.

@girlgonebadger: Go ahead and vent. Your obsession with a celebrity’s private life tells me beyond doubt what a pathetic douche YOU turn out to be.

And you, Badger, don’t even have the guts to post under your original name. You’re not just a douche, but a cowardly douche.

girlgonebadger @ 12/29/2009 at 3:48 pm

I know you of old, Daphne and you never used to be the sort of JL fan that resorted to name calling. You used to have thoughtful, funny and producitve things to say about JL news. What’s up with you that you now just spew vitriolic words at total strangers on the internet? That’s kinda sad, Daphne. Then again, that too is the sort of stuff that goes on at the IMDb fan page so once more, take yourself there and do your thing.

And I will never forgive, you, “daddy”.

Let's make love @ 12/29/2009 at 4:16 pm

Why is there so much hate here? I just do not recognize this site anymore. A place where we used to have a mature & intelligent conversation, now it’s a place people show up on the simple pleasure of hating. Now healthy debate is fine but here its mostly blind judgemental users who have so much anger towards each other. No wonder there is so much hate and evil in this world.
Peace begins at home!

@girlgonebadger: I kinda agree with your words.

Women do not like men because they are bad. What it is about edgy men that appeals to women is their assertiveness and confidence, and if anything prefer nice guys to ones with a poor temperament. Jude Law gets superficial women because he’s attractive. Obviously there’s nothing about his character that is appealing, being a poor excuse for a dad and having zero standards is pretty unsexy. I pity the woman who falls for a man just because he’s pretty or because he has money or fame, if he isn’t a good person he isn’t going to be able to please her for long.

Peace begins at home!

I agree.
I´m sorry, JustJared, but this site go very bad.
This is full the haters a ones or others. The post are insultants or obscenes.
Since a few months ago it´s clear that the level the site is down.
Bye, bye.

@Let’s make love: Really now, and exactly who are you? “Let’s make love”…never seen that name before.

Let's make love @ 12/29/2009 at 5:16 pm

@sheryl: Check your pm, you will be surprised!

to 64 mariel @ 12/29/2009 at 5:34 pm

mariel
are you married?

@Daphne:

Thanks a lot Daphne! Comming from you I think I’ll take that as a compliment!

to bis
i was wondering…

are you harassing jude
or are you harassing women

Bad Boys have nice hair too!

I hope you have had lots of fun in this wonderful day, “daddy”.
Your parents must be so proud of you, “daddy”.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All