Marc Jacobs & Lorenzo Martone: Black & Blue Briefs!

Marc Jacobs & Lorenzo Martone: Black & Blue Briefs!

Marc Jacobs and his fiance Lorenzo Martone break out their black and blue briefs while spending time on Saline Beach in St. Bart’s on Monday (December 28).

The 46-year-old legendary fashionista has been soaking in the sun all week and spent time with Jimmy Choo boss, Tamara Mellon.

When there’s no restroom in sight, the good ole towel wrap will have to do!

10+ pictures inside of Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone in their black and blue briefs….

marc jacobs lorenzo martone black blue briefs 01

• Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

cheesus krist gays and their fabulous body. I’m officially going on a diet after seen these pictures.

hot! but marc should stop shaving his chest and let the hairiness show.

skylar blue @ 12/28/2009 at 6:42 pm

Marc’s looking beautiful.
They are too cute!

Looking GOOD :)

I love them! They are so funny

Huge fan of his designs..but ewww.
And those tattoos

Marc is so cute!
You would think he would be with someone WAY hotter!
lol

Yeah, seriously…the vanity factor here is off the charts. Just like women who are all about appearances this is uber-nauseating.

They are such a hot couple, Marcs body is insane, but Lorenzo just has that Brazillian hotness!

Brazilans are hot in bed. Lots of passion. But bad as boyfriends (whether gay or straight). There is truth to that latin temper everyone keeps talking about. I guess its the way they way they were raised. Be careful.

lol, they’re kinda cheesy when they’re together
i didnt no marc was that old i thought he was in his late 30s

Why don’t American guys were speedos. We are such a modest culture here.

Love Marc, but he is indeed pretty dang fruityyyyyyyy lmao!

GoodTimes @ 12/28/2009 at 7:11 pm

Please my Stomach CANNOT take this Nastiness!!!
Stop posting it!!!
For those who have a problem with my statement read Acts 1 in the Bible!!! God does not promote Homosexuality nor Beastiality…
Stop encouraging them in this behaviour.. If they choose it so be it but don’t approve what the Bible Condems!!!

They look much better than Jude Law and Sienna Miller!

Remind me to never go to St. Barts!

@GoodTimes: you do know the bible is a fiction book written 100′s of years ago?

homophobes, go to hell! @ 12/28/2009 at 7:20 pm

@GoodTimes: WE WILL SUPPORT GAY PEOPLE AND THEIR RIGHTS !

Bible thumpers are sinners @ 12/28/2009 at 7:21 pm

@GoodTimes: Gossip is a big a sin as any. why are you here? I think you should go to church and repent.

@GoodTimes

Go confess yours sins bytch. Jesus is weeping because of people like you. Leave the fabulous gays alone. LEAVE THEM ALONE!!

Not Again @ 12/28/2009 at 7:27 pm

I agree this Grosses me out and im not Homophobic…

yeah, right @ 12/28/2009 at 7:31 pm

@Not Again: You are lying and homophobic biitch.

wow i’m gay and i still cant do the whole speedo thing. I mean i have this awesome body but i cant do speedos. nope no speedos.

To Good Times @ 12/28/2009 at 7:34 pm

Finally, someone (you) normal makes an intelligent comment.

Lots of insecure homos here seeking approval from normal people who will never agree with their lifestyles.

Put on your big boys pants and quit whining. No wonder you have no respect. WAhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhh!

@homophobes, go to hell!: The **** is for exits not entries..

i can actually see lorenzos ***** outline in that speedo. Does that bother you #23 so sorry

I don’t understand how people say these pictures are “nasty”? or the fact that they are both gay males, but still come back and comment and just view pictures? so much for the “nastiness” *shakes head* -.-

@Not Again: Poking each other in the corn hole, like that’s natural…..

And another thing @ 12/28/2009 at 7:38 pm

If you want respect, quit whining and seeking approval.

Obviously, those that keep lashing out here know there is something wrong or they wouldn’t keep lashing out.

What are you afraid of? Yourself?

@Not Again:

So, what exactly grosses you out here if you’re not homophobic?

Are you allergic to sand? Afraid of water? Towel-intolerant?

“wow i’m gay and i still cant do the whole speedo thing. I mean i have this awesome body but i cant do speedos.”
Post your picture,
and we will tell you if you look good enough for speedos!

@Mickey: Little Mickey,
I have news for you,
STRAIGHT men and women have a-n-a-l sex TOO!

@Ada: LMAO!!! :)

@To Good Times: i don’t think people as retarded as you can be considered normal

@rob:

WAHHHHH! WAHHHHH! WAHHHH!

LMAO!! ROFLMAO!

They both look good and happy, but Marc’s boyfriend could be a bit more discreet. Another color perhaps? They have incredible bodies, so is it necessary to show off one’s private parts? Black is a safe color. Other than that, they look better than I.

itis a sin.. fu-k that ***.

Yesssssss! Get it Marc & Lorenzo! Get it Justjared! Rub it in their faces.

These homophobes will keep coming back and make their witty little comments. Yesss! Steal their time!

@to Rob: (rolls eyes) oh dear some random spactard doesn’t like me-who gives a sh!t?

what makes someone click on a post they find so nasty, and find the time to come up with a name, an email and something hateful to say?

elaborate (if you homophobic people have the time).

I don’t support gay marriages and I never will…but that’s my opinion. But I won’t be mean or discriminative to them…Cause after all they are a normal people. So don’t bash them. Just cause our beliefs don’t match it doesn’t make anyone a bad person

@camie: more religious people should be like you. that’s the least they can do.

that person is prob gay @ 12/28/2009 at 8:28 pm

@LVhunny: I think they really think it’s hot but they are afraid of their own sexual desires so they lash out against Gays.

Every-time i put on a speedos it rips into shreds because of my impressive package. So i dont do speedos anymore ;)

Boo Boo Kitty of NYCitay @ 12/28/2009 at 8:35 pm

Marc Jacobs is lovely and sweet and kind. He is an Aries, like me.
I was born on April 8th and he on the 9th. I bought his perfume and I love it. I wish I could for work his company. I was in the fashion business for 15 years and am out of work now. I think I may apply.
I give him and his love kudos for being who they are and enjoying their lives together. I don’t care what anyone says…Marc is obviously enjoying his life with his friend and he deserves it. It is extremely difficult — the fashion business — and unless you have worked it, well, you haven’t worked at all. So…Marc have a great time!! BG

zac efron fan @ 12/28/2009 at 8:52 pm

i think i just peed LMFAO

oily bodies @ 12/28/2009 at 8:57 pm

there’s more oil on their body than there is in Iraq….

@gino: We need your picture ASAP!

Every time I see Marc, he makes me smile. His transformation is just wonderful. He went from being so homely looking to a hot piece and I congratulate him for flaunting his stuff. He hid behind his baggy clothes, pale skin and glasses for soo long and I’m glad he’s flaunting his body and enjoying life w/ his guy.

Wow! Marc is RIPPED! I like the dorky late 90s look, but this is great too.
He and Lorenzo look amazing together.

Fudgepackers stink @ 12/28/2009 at 9:16 pm

Nasty and gross!

Since when are bestiality and homosexuality the same thing at all? It’s morons like people who believe that crap that make this world a crappy place. And the worst part is, they’re PROUD of their ignorance. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic!

@GoodTimes: It is So pathetic when people USE the Lords name as an excuse to be HATEFUL.
“YOU too shall be judged”

Who cares if they are gay? And hating gay people is just a sign of insecurity about yourself – they aren’t bothering anyone. Don’t look or comment on them if they bother you. That said, they are tacky in those bathing suits and ugly, mid-life crisis tattoos. Dislike them for their lack of class, but being gay has nothing to do with it people.

Ada said:

# 32 Ada @ 12/28/2009 at 7:38 pm @Not Again:

So, what exactly grosses you out here if you’re not homophobic?

Are you allergic to sand? Afraid of water? Towel-intolerant?

Ada — LMFAO! Love it. Thank you for that. I suspect about 3/4s of the homophobes who post aren’t really homophobes. They are merely *hit disturbers wanting to rile people up. If something grosses me out, I steer clear of it.

They’re really a cute couple who are obviously enjoying themselves. Nice to see.

Nigerian Ninja @ 12/28/2009 at 10:06 pm

Only in Europe and America would this garbage be tolerated or promoted. In Africa you get imprisoned for this kind of homosexuality. You white, black and Hispanic Americans really condone and promote this garbage. I have no problem with homosexuality but if you are a christian and you promote homosexuality you are as bad as the sin itself. Those who promote sin are as bad as the sinner. If you are a christian you can not promote sin because it is like you yourself are sinning. You must not judge others as well because that is yet another sin but understand that if you promote sin you have sinned just like the sinner himself.

All sin is a form of selfishness (placing oneself over God and others)…

Nigerian Ninja #59 — Oh, please. So we should all become regressive
and intolerant and brand others “sinners” because they don’t subscribe to our particular lifestyle? What about the sin of all the Nigerian Scams? Hmmm? Succh lawful citizens! Oh, and it does sound as though you are very much judging others, hence you have sinned. Better go and repent now, yes?

Most Americans and Europeans are gay anyway so why are you all surprised.

#55 Speedos @ 12/28/2009 at 10:55 pm

.Speedos are not comfortable, but when you’re trying for attention, you do what you have to do!.

Ala Daniel Craig last season ;)

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 12/28/2009 at 11:02 pm

..ahaha` ..jared has a new crush. ahahahahaha..

Nigerian Ninja @ 12/28/2009 at 11:11 pm

Pandora i am assuming you are a woman, your place is in the house of the lord with a man. Man and woman in holy matrimony, this is Gods will. This is not mans law, this is God’s law.

I’m not even a religious guy, but I understand Sodom and Gomorrah and why it was burned to the ground. I love you Pandora, so I will pray for you and hope that you will understand what I am saying. No one is perfect in life but what you want to do is stay away from sinning unnecessarily and promoting sin is a sin.

The more you get away from God, the more you will sin and see sin as exceptable when it is not. Read the bible and it is clear, now if you dont believe in God than you are right to think what you think, but if you do believe in God than his law is eternal.

Pandora, do not sin by promoting homosexuality because you want to be a modern woman, I know all you western women want to be rebels but you are committing a sin by doing so. Judging them is also a sin, so anyone judging these two are sinning, but dont promote them if you are a christian woman because you are breaking a sacred rule given to us by our eternal father.

Hot and happy couple. Congrats!!!

Hey Ninja, the bible has planty of “nastiness” in too so zip it. God has nothing to do w/it! I’m sure there are gay people who believe in God too.
Besides gay people are around since the begining of time . Get use to it!!!!!!!!!

No no
Marc il va so much with Elisabetha Canalis (canabalis)
et Gorgio Nestlio with Rorenzo
merci a corriger quickly possible

@GoodTimes: Why can’t I approve what the Bible condemns? I do not believe that the Bible is the word of God and since this is not a theocracy your religion and your holy book cannot dictate laws or behavior. You do not get to choose how other people live because not everybody agrees with you and they do not have to. just like you do not have to agree with them. Please, learn that lesson.

Do you not eat shellfish, believe a wife should be stoned is she cheats, or think you can sell your daughter into slavery? No, well then you are disobeying your bible. You cannot pick and choose what to believe. Stop being a hypocrite and learn to love thy neighbor. Or don’t, just don’t push your beliefs on others because the bible is not law and it does not matter in the least!

Marc may got the money, but it’s easy Lorenzo is packing the heat.

HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just threw up in my mouth

Nikki

If you are a christian than you live by Faith, Not by Sight. You cannot see god you can only be guided to him by faith. It would be to easy to be guided by sight which is an outward aspect similar to materialism rather than an inward aspect which is faith and spiritualism.

You dont have to believe the bible, the Torah and the Koran say the same thing. You dont see this homosexuality anywhere in nature, so that should tell you something. It is a disease that infects the mind and leads to sexual deviancy. No man should be attracted to another man for anything. Our society is to sexually perverse so we are getting more and more perverse in our actions.

#73 i think you are gay!

I don’t support bisexuality but i don’t hate them either. But 2 buff guys together holding hands, it freaks me out.

46 and with a body like that wow. noone shld wear speedo’s.noone.

Gays are in Denial @ 12/29/2009 at 9:40 am

I don’t see why everyone is coming down on Good Times #15 for quoting from the Bible, we all live by the Commandments, Don’t Steal, Don’t Kill but we want to be homosexuals and live with the Same Sex.

WHY DO YOU THINK GAYS CAN’T PROCREATE? IT ISN’T NATURAL THAT IS WHY!!!!!

#73 said not even animals do that, why? because it isn’t natural…

I agree with # 15 Good Times and #73 Jayrock

The person meant ROMANS 1:24-32 I will post it…

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

two guyz in their banana hammocks ………….ughhh

who are they ?

Re: gay is OK @ 12/29/2009 at 12:09 pm

nothing against gays, just sayin like it is….”Surrogacy is a method of reproduction whereby a woman agrees to become pregnant and deliver a child for a contracted party. She may be the child’s genetic mother (the more traditional form of surrogacy), or she may, as a gestational carrier, carry the pregnancy to delivery after having been implanted with an embryo. In some jurisdictions an illegal medical procedure.”

education is good to have…

they look gorgeous and sweet and like a normal couple

@Nigerian Ninja:
1) I find it very gay of you a “man” of your nature is on an American Gossip site.
2) It’s a damn good thing you are NOT in America, It is best you stay in your “house” in the wild made of cow dung and live you’re sheltered pathetic “closeted” life.
Get rid of all the hate inside you and live a happy life….
Leave the judgement to God.
It is not for you to judge.

“Give It 2 Me” ….

Rockin’s roll de Labrada nutrition and Muskle Milk…

what a great bod under those ugly tattoos.
I’m not fond of tattoos anyway, but there are some nice ones around, but these look tacky.

RONALDO !

People…seriously.

HUMAN BEINGS wrote the Bible…HUMAN BEINGS with prejudices…it was not zapped down to earth from the heavens.

Quit with the hate…it does nothing GOOD. Those two men in their “sinful” bathing suits have more love between them than is being shown to come from their detractors. Grow up… Live and let live! ! !

@ Really

Your comment sounds like u are exactly what my Nick says
RETARDED!

Read ur statement again and see if you don’t see how retarded you sound..

You don’t even know History!!!

Men inspired of God wrote the Bible Idiot.

Maybe you should Read a little more before ur Dumb Brain allows ur mouth to Speak! Again!

Lorenzo’s Got Some Package…

@atrium, I know! Enzo’s got some junk in his trunks.

Nigerian ningga @ 12/29/2009 at 4:04 pm

Q, I live in London and you need to travel a bit more because the dong house is off. But you are an American so ignorance and a lack of education is bliss.

Q and ******, the History of the bible is very real. Revisionists did write the Bible, the Torah and the Koran but the thing is that all of the books say the same thing.

The Bible, is it real?

66 books 39 OT 27 NT
written by over 40 authors
over a span of 1,400-1,800 years
in three different languages
on three different continents
Written by kings, and peasants
In times of peace, and times of war
It is not a history book, but it’s historical
It is not a science book, but it’s scientific

Twenty journalists can’t even write about a recent event without major contradictions, let alone over the span of 1,800 years. The bible and the Torah and the Koran are identical with no contradictions and all who have written in it say the same thing. It is accurate to a T.

The bible knew the world was round before we did and it new that there was springs in the bottom of the ocean and we didn’t discover that until like 1970.

Here is noted, that the Koran accepts Jesus as a prophet, and as a messenger sent by God, and as “Word” of God without definition, and as a “spirit of God” (sura 4,171*), “created like Adam” (suras 2, 3, 5* …).

You can only know Jesus Christ through the Bible because this is where he is mentioned. Without the Bible itself you cannot come to know Jesus Christ, so he is a ghost to you and only in the Bible will you come to understand him.

If you believe in Jesus than you have to believe in the Bible because this is where he is mentioned. Without it you cant know or believe in him.

We are still a very long way from saying the Bible is inerrant and inspired. We are saying something simpler, which is that the Bible we have today is very close to the originals, The Torah is authentically accurate and it and the Koran say the same thing about God’s Law. His law never changes in all of the books and it states that Homosexuality is a sin and those who promote sin are like the sinner.

God’s commandments are identical in all of the books.

If you are one of those, I dont believe in the Bible but believe in Jesus individuals than you cannot know Jesus anywhere else but in the bible. He is not mentioned anywhere else except in the holy books and you cannot come to know him without the bible.

I didn’t even want to get this deep into theology.

@******

Obviously you are the one needing a history lesson…not to mention a lesson or two in grammar.

xo

I don’t think Gays believe in evolution, just like Christians!

The Nigerian dude is accurate what are you talking about really. The dude is accurate about his statement and is historically correct.

There are too many homosexuals for my taste. I hope the lot of you disappear because I sure dont want my son thinking two men together is okay. This type of homosexuality breeds homosexuality and people dont want to see it.

I sure dont want to see this crap and dont want the rest of my family to see it.

what planet are you living on? here on earth we would call someone like you a nut!!

He is on the planet with no human babies, nursedatingsite

@Joseph: Unfortunately,
ignorant idiots like you are allowed to have children. I feel sorry for your son and pray that he is straight.

@GoodTimes:
Shut it stupid homophobe!!!
God hate haters!!!

Wow, Marc is hot and I love his clothes! The ones he designs of course :) can’t say I am fond of speedos. They look happy and relaxed together.

Not Again @ 12/28/2009 at 7:27 pm
I agree this Grosses me out and im not Homophobic…
********************************************************************

If you weren’t homophobic it wouldn’t gross you out. Check yourself.

Joseph @ 12/29/2009 at 7:19 pm
I sure dont want to see this crap
**********************************************************************

Then get the hell off the thread, stupid. It ain’t rocket science.

They are so cute! They are commited and that’s great! Best of luck to them.

please, justjared . com,STOP posting these nasty articles.
it really makes me want to throw up.this is so nasty and just WRONG.
think b4 u post,folks!
hate those two,homos.

Jill @ 12/28/2009 at 7:35 pm

@homophobes, go to hell!: The **** is for exits not entries..

———————————-

Va*gina is also for exits but dic*k does not care.. does it?

Vicky why do you attack the the people on this board with the moral fiber to see a wrong and speak on it.

All Homosexuals are going to hell, so why continue or promote an activity that is a road to perdition.

There is no coming back from eternal damnation, so these homo’s need to change their lifestyle.

Do not promote homosexuality and we on the other side will not make a judgment call on anyone who is homosexual. But if you continue to promote it as if it is okay than you will be taken to task for it.

Joseph @ 12/29/2009 at 11:37 pm
All Homosexuals are going to hell
*******************************************************************

Are you God, to make a pronunciation like that?

Joseph – you’ll be surprised when it’ll be bigots like you who will burn. Good luck. Must suck to be you. I feel so sorry for your kids. Child protection agencies should take them from your idiotic and hateful life.

Are you God, to make a pronunciation like that? It is in all three of the holy books. It is in the Bible, Koran and the Torah. We also know that Sodom and Gomorrah was burned to the ground because of this sin and many other sins of the flesh.

Jill read the bible it is in there.

“Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.” Lev 18

Homosexuality results from people rebelling against God’s intentions for human beings. Those who Practice homosexuality will not inherit the kingdom of heaven unless they repent.

If we confess our sins God is faithful and just to
forgive us and cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

When we love God – AND OBEY HIM – we belong to Him
1 John 5:3

Jill, I am not against anyone finding love, I am against the constant barrage of this homo agenda as if it is normal. Promoting it to the next generation as a normal lifestyle is wrong and against gods will.

to joseph @ 12/30/2009 at 1:08 am

12/30/2009 at 12:57 am

hate to tell you this, oh god’s gift from the moral majority; but you forgot one of the most important quotes from the bible. one that JC, himself, said. you know the one “let he who is without sin cast the first stone” tell me, oh decider of what should and shouldn’t be allowed, are you without sin? if not, then i suggest you stop preaching from on high. also, don’t forget that the same first amendment that protects your right to practice your religious beliefs is the same first amendment that protects the rights of all other american citizens; including the gay community. deal with it!!

@Joseph:
You say you don’t like it—– but ” WHY” are you looking and posting about it?! You don’t have to look, read or post on JJ…… it’s obvious that you DO like it or you wouldn’t be here.

Have Mercy @ 12/30/2009 at 6:20 am

Hmm that is why Tom Cruise looks so lost!!!!

I didn’t know he was a Gay! Repent Gays!

Repent and be Baptised!!!!!!!!

Have Mercy @ 12/30/2009 at 6:21 am

That is why Tom Cruise look so lost!

Repent Gays and Be Baptised!!!!!!

Not Again @ 12/30/2009 at 6:22 am

Joseph and the Nigerian guy have great points… Stop Supporting Gays!

BLACKJOKER @ 12/30/2009 at 6:24 am

I’M GOING TO POP (YOU) OVER HCTIB!!!!!! HAHAHA YOU ARE SO OVEN FRESH!!!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
THE TURNOVER HAHAHA THE TRICKED OUT TURNED OUT EROHW!!!!! HAHA TURN YOUR BUTT UP!!!! HAHA STICK YOU REAL GOOD!!!! HAHA HAPPY BEESDAY!!!!! HAHA

I agree, fagg3tness and **** in the booty should not be supported. This kind of homosexuality is a bane on our culture. Anyone who is a homosexual is banned from my house and any activities I do. Why cant we get away from this corrupt immoral action and not allow our children to witness this sickness.

hows his hairy ass taste fella?

wouldn’t a nice smooth woman feel better against you dude?

BLACKJOKER @ 12/30/2009 at 8:41 am

YOU IGNORANT NUMBSKULL!!!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
BARBARA THE FAT BROKE COW HAHHA

BLACKJOKER @ 12/30/2009 at 9:15 am

U COPY???? U ARE SO NOT!!!!! HAHHA

LOVE,
U HAVE NOTHING BUT, A BBQ’S CHICKEN WING HAHAHAHAH

BLACKJOKER @ 12/30/2009 at 9:19 am

I AGREE WITH U TWO EROHw!!!!! DO U COPY THAT CB!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHA

LOVE,
THE TV, RADIO AND ANYTHING THAT’S NOT ALIVE!!!! HAHA XES HAHAHAHAHA FREAK

BLACKJOKER @ 12/30/2009 at 9:30 am

U ARE NO SMOOTH WOMAN!!! YOUR WISH?? U ARE A FAT LITTLE TOAD WITH NO LIFE, WHO SITS ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG!!! GET A LIFE U FAT HOPLESS BLADING COW!!! U ARE A MAN WITH NO HAIR (MARC) WITH LITTLE AND NO PERSONALITY!!!! HAHA ALL WHO READS: THIS FAT BABY BABS IS A LOSER AND 007 DOES LOSERS. FOR HE HIMSELF IS A LOSER!!!! HAHA
LOVE,
THE UGLY HAIRLESS MAN/WOMAN HAHAHAHA

@Not Again: How stupid are you?
A man behind this site is gay.
Gays support gays.
Normal straight people support gays.

To all of you who think gay people are going to hell…IF that’s “true” I’ll hold the door for you ALL…because the hatred you are spewing is far worse of a sin.

Vera has no Brain @ 12/30/2009 at 9:59 am

How Retarded are you Vera your statement proves ur brain is EMPTY!

UR boyfriend left u for a gay guy right? SO now u support Gays? LOL

Vera has no Brain @ 12/30/2009 at 10:03 am

@really
Upholding the Values and Standards as God has asked us too does not mean we are going to hell for speaking out against Abomination.
As someone posted before, please read
Romans 1

We, obviously, don’t believe in the same things.

Good luck.

We, obviously, do not believe in the same God.

Good luck.

to verq hqs no brain @ 12/30/2009 at 11:12 am

oh great; another member of the not so moral majority. tell me; what is your problem here? are these two men somehow interfering with with very narrow world. understand this; gays are every where. they are sitting in the united states congress, the united states senate. they are judges, police officers, actors, actresses. the pilot flying the next plane you get on could be gay.

anyone of the doctors and/nurses who saves your life (or the life of one of your family members) in ER might very well be gay. and oh yeah, any number of the men and women currently serving in the united states military are gay. which means that some of the men and women who have lost their lives on the battlefield were gay. then there are the gay members of the clergy. do you get what i’m saying here or do i need to draw you a bigger picture

@Josoph:

honestly those who blindly believes are already damned in many ways, it is good to see good and evil but also judge it yourself and not to be told and just expect it to be the total right way ..

ppl who believe blindly and are not flexible are just sad to me ..

Vera has no Brain @ 12/30/2009 at 10:03 am
***************************************************************

Here’s another one for you:
“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.” — Exodus 22:18. They used that chapter and verse to justify the Inquisition and the Salem witch trials.
Now go roast a witch because the bible told you so.

Josoph @ 12/30/2009 at 12:57 am
Jill read the bible it is in there.
************************************************************

Slave-owners used the bible to justify slavery. Just because it’s in the bible doesn’t make it right.

Jesus Is Love @ 12/30/2009 at 5:02 pm

Morons who hate other people, and at the same time call themselves Christians and quote the Bible, are disgrace to humanity.

some good news! @ 12/30/2009 at 5:33 pm

Colin Farrell’s brother Eamon married Steven Mannion in Canada.

**** are no different than jerking off. I love to jerk off but I don’t do it at my local McDonalds. Keep that in the privacy of your own home. And don’t tell me I’m in the minority. If that were the case then everybody would not have made a big deal of the Adam Lambert controversy. Americans don’t like to see **** in public. Keep it in the bedroom

@Sean: DON’T COUNT ON THAT!
Gays aren’t going to hide nor support your homophobia.

I think that he is on steroids and shrinks his package

Slavery has happened since antiquity Jill and every race was enslaved in one form or another. Whites and blacks have been enslaved since the beginning of time and the Bible does not say that slavery was appropriate. Jill dont forget that the meek shall inherit the earth, so those that deal with hardship on earth shall inherit it.

Those slaves in gods eyes are more worthy of earth than those who enslaved them. Slavery back in the times of Christ was not based on ethnic status or race.

The Bible does not specifically condemn the practice of slavery. It gives instructions on how slaves should be treated (Deuteronomy 15:12-15; Ephesians 6:9; Colossians 4:1), but does not outlaw slavery altogether. Many see this as the Bible condoning all forms of slavery. What many fail to understand is that slavery in biblical times was very different from the slavery that was practiced in the past few centuries in many parts of the world. The slavery in the Bible was not based exclusively on race. People were not enslaved because of their nationality or the color of their skin. In Bible times, slavery was more a matter of social status. People sold themselves as slaves when they could not pay their debts or provide for their families.

Jill you are wrong about the bible condoning slavery based of race or other indignities. It was based on debts and also you should not forget that the Meek shall inherit the earth, those that have nothing shall be first.

Jill are you a homosexual or are you a heterosexual and are you married. Because you are blindly following the devil and his kin, Jill follow your righteousness my christian woman and understand that promoting this is a sin.

I am against the promotion of this sin as if it is normal, you can be gay, but do not promote it as if it is okay when It is not.

to joseph @ 12/30/2009 at 9:08 pm

you are a very large waste of space. tell me, do you regularly consume the oxygen of those around you? in any case, you have left your self wide open on your last post but i have neither the time nor the energy to waste trying to educate you. i do, however, have this question. ever hear the old jokes about god being a woman? i suppose you have. but try this one on for size, what do you suppose will happen to you when you get to the pearly gates and discover that god’s right hand man is actually, horrors of horrors, gay? now before you start your sputtering remember this; we have no idea what or who is waiting for us up there in heaven. assuming that you, spiteful creature that you are, will get there. what are you going to say to god and the right hand gay man, whoops i made a mistake. not good!!

Joseph @ 12/30/2009 at 7:44 pm
*********************************************************************

I never said any such a thing. I said slave-owners used the bible to justify slavery because the bible does not specifically condemn it. And slavery is slavery whether you want to admit it or not. It is one person owning another person and thereby having the “right” to treat that person any way he feels like it. However you cut it, it is WRONG.
As to your question about my sexual preferences, they are none of your business. However, let me assure you I am totally straight, which is my choice, and I have no wish to deny anybody who may not be straight the right to make their own choices. Sex is an intensely personal matter and as long as it is kept between two consenting adults, nobody has the right to interfere IMHO.
Did you ask me that question because you cannot believe a straight person supports gay people’s rights? Believe me, most straight people are nowhere as bigoted and intolerant as you.

They are lovely!!!
About the homophobics under (that possibly are gays in the closet too, without courage to assume their condition):
They are trying to live their lives and aren´´t worried about anyone.
They are sons of God like everybody…
By the way, didin´t ask Jesus for us to not judge nobody? Why are you judging them?
Come on!!!!
Go to the bed!!! Sad children…

There is nothing wrong with caring for others Jill, it really is a beautiful trait that you have and you seem like a wonderful woman. I am glad that there is love in your heart because it seems truly genuine. I love your vigor and spunk, but this battle isn’t between you and I.

Jill I am not intolerant nor am I a bigot. I already stated that I do not care if you are gay or not.

Jill, the question is, are you a christian woman and if so, do you think that homosexuality is fine?

Jesus died for us on that cross because he loved us and believed that we were worthy of gods love once more. Jill, if you are not a christian, than this isn’t for you. If you want to disregard the bible for this offense, than it is up to you, but you have to understand that by standing by and knowing the scripture and promoting a sin you are committing a sin.

If Gods law is real than there is a real chance of purgatory, if it is not than we will die and nothing will happen. But if there is a chance that this is true, than those who do not repent will see purgatory.

Jesus died for us WHEN WE WERE HIS ENEMIES! I mean vile, wicked, pitiful, wretched, unclean, unholy, ungodly, prideful, spiritually leperous. For that I truly am greatful for his grace.

I don’t hate gays, I like gay people because they seem to be very happy and loving individuals. But I know the real reality that awaits those who don’t repent.

Jill your heart is in the right place but your mind is not.

Why does religion always come up when talking about gays?! We are not in church or bible class——–
They are a LOVELY couple, and it shouldn’t matter if it’s the same sex.

I wish them happiness = )

Damn now I wish I could get my @$$ to the gym : C | and to sephora to pick up Marc Jacobs 4 men! I got a sample(somehow, someway) and that cologne is nothing like any men’s fragrance I’ve come across before. I must buy it!

Like I said in my last post (not sure what the heck is waiting for moderation when all the comments below my comment were posted, but not mine?) preach your crap in church not in here!. Not a lot of us believe the same thing anyway!.

Joseph since you keep showing how ignorant you really are in here. I hope at least one of your children turns gay and that none of them have the same mentality ignorance like yours.

This is a joke, right?

Beautiful couple….I wish them a life of love and happiness.

What an ugly couple. They’re perfect for each other!

They are SO cute—– can’t wait for more pictures!

What’s the brand of the brief which marc wears on this set of pictures?

Nice choice of color blue and black. these colors are really for men>. Marc really looks awesome with his underwear.