Marc Jacobs & Lorenzo Martone: Black & Blue Briefs!

Marc Jacobs & Lorenzo Martone: Black & Blue Briefs!

Marc Jacobs and his fiance Lorenzo Martone break out their black and blue briefs while spending time on Saline Beach in St. Bart’s on Monday (December 28).

The 46-year-old legendary fashionista has been soaking in the sun all week and spent time with Jimmy Choo boss, Tamara Mellon.

When there’s no restroom in sight, the good ole towel wrap will have to do!

10+ pictures inside of Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone in their black and blue briefs….

marc jacobs lorenzo martone black blue briefs 01

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

@Not Again: How stupid are you?
A man behind this site is gay.
Gays support gays.
Normal straight people support gays.

To all of you who think gay people are going to hell…IF that’s “true” I’ll hold the door for you ALL…because the hatred you are spewing is far worse of a sin.

Vera has no Brain @ 12/30/2009 at 9:59 am

How Retarded are you Vera your statement proves ur brain is EMPTY!

UR boyfriend left u for a gay guy right? SO now u support Gays? LOL

Vera has no Brain @ 12/30/2009 at 10:03 am

@really
Upholding the Values and Standards as God has asked us too does not mean we are going to hell for speaking out against Abomination.
As someone posted before, please read
Romans 1
24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them

We, obviously, don’t believe in the same things.

Good luck.

We, obviously, do not believe in the same God.

Good luck.

to verq hqs no brain @ 12/30/2009 at 11:12 am

oh great; another member of the not so moral majority. tell me; what is your problem here? are these two men somehow interfering with with very narrow world. understand this; gays are every where. they are sitting in the united states congress, the united states senate. they are judges, police officers, actors, actresses. the pilot flying the next plane you get on could be gay.

anyone of the doctors and/nurses who saves your life (or the life of one of your family members) in ER might very well be gay. and oh yeah, any number of the men and women currently serving in the united states military are gay. which means that some of the men and women who have lost their lives on the battlefield were gay. then there are the gay members of the clergy. do you get what i’m saying here or do i need to draw you a bigger picture

@Josoph:

honestly those who blindly believes are already damned in many ways, it is good to see good and evil but also judge it yourself and not to be told and just expect it to be the total right way ..

ppl who believe blindly and are not flexible are just sad to me ..

Vera has no Brain @ 12/30/2009 at 10:03 am
***************************************************************

Here’s another one for you:
“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.” — Exodus 22:18. They used that chapter and verse to justify the Inquisition and the Salem witch trials.
Now go roast a witch because the bible told you so.

Josoph @ 12/30/2009 at 12:57 am
Jill read the bible it is in there.
************************************************************

Slave-owners used the bible to justify slavery. Just because it’s in the bible doesn’t make it right.

Jesus Is Love @ 12/30/2009 at 5:02 pm

Morons who hate other people, and at the same time call themselves Christians and quote the Bible, are disgrace to humanity.

some good news! @ 12/30/2009 at 5:33 pm

Colin Farrell’s brother Eamon married Steven Mannion in Canada.

**** are no different than jerking off. I love to jerk off but I don’t do it at my local McDonalds. Keep that in the privacy of your own home. And don’t tell me I’m in the minority. If that were the case then everybody would not have made a big deal of the Adam Lambert controversy. Americans don’t like to see **** in public. Keep it in the bedroom

@Sean: DON’T COUNT ON THAT!
Gays aren’t going to hide nor support your homophobia.

I think that he is on steroids and shrinks his package

Slavery has happened since antiquity Jill and every race was enslaved in one form or another. Whites and blacks have been enslaved since the beginning of time and the Bible does not say that slavery was appropriate. Jill dont forget that the meek shall inherit the earth, so those that deal with hardship on earth shall inherit it.

Those slaves in gods eyes are more worthy of earth than those who enslaved them. Slavery back in the times of Christ was not based on ethnic status or race.

The Bible does not specifically condemn the practice of slavery. It gives instructions on how slaves should be treated (Deuteronomy 15:12-15; Ephesians 6:9; Colossians 4:1), but does not outlaw slavery altogether. Many see this as the Bible condoning all forms of slavery. What many fail to understand is that slavery in biblical times was very different from the slavery that was practiced in the past few centuries in many parts of the world. The slavery in the Bible was not based exclusively on race. People were not enslaved because of their nationality or the color of their skin. In Bible times, slavery was more a matter of social status. People sold themselves as slaves when they could not pay their debts or provide for their families.

Jill you are wrong about the bible condoning slavery based of race or other indignities. It was based on debts and also you should not forget that the Meek shall inherit the earth, those that have nothing shall be first.

Jill are you a homosexual or are you a heterosexual and are you married. Because you are blindly following the devil and his kin, Jill follow your righteousness my christian woman and understand that promoting this is a sin.

I am against the promotion of this sin as if it is normal, you can be gay, but do not promote it as if it is okay when It is not.

to joseph @ 12/30/2009 at 9:08 pm

you are a very large waste of space. tell me, do you regularly consume the oxygen of those around you? in any case, you have left your self wide open on your last post but i have neither the time nor the energy to waste trying to educate you. i do, however, have this question. ever hear the old jokes about god being a woman? i suppose you have. but try this one on for size, what do you suppose will happen to you when you get to the pearly gates and discover that god’s right hand man is actually, horrors of horrors, gay? now before you start your sputtering remember this; we have no idea what or who is waiting for us up there in heaven. assuming that you, spiteful creature that you are, will get there. what are you going to say to god and the right hand gay man, whoops i made a mistake. not good!!

Joseph @ 12/30/2009 at 7:44 pm
*********************************************************************

I never said any such a thing. I said slave-owners used the bible to justify slavery because the bible does not specifically condemn it. And slavery is slavery whether you want to admit it or not. It is one person owning another person and thereby having the “right” to treat that person any way he feels like it. However you cut it, it is WRONG.
As to your question about my sexual preferences, they are none of your business. However, let me assure you I am totally straight, which is my choice, and I have no wish to deny anybody who may not be straight the right to make their own choices. Sex is an intensely personal matter and as long as it is kept between two consenting adults, nobody has the right to interfere IMHO.
Did you ask me that question because you cannot believe a straight person supports gay people’s rights? Believe me, most straight people are nowhere as bigoted and intolerant as you.

They are lovely!!!
About the homophobics under (that possibly are gays in the closet too, without courage to assume their condition):
They are trying to live their lives and aren´´t worried about anyone.
They are sons of God like everybody…
By the way, didin´t ask Jesus for us to not judge nobody? Why are you judging them?
Come on!!!!
Go to the bed!!! Sad children…

There is nothing wrong with caring for others Jill, it really is a beautiful trait that you have and you seem like a wonderful woman. I am glad that there is love in your heart because it seems truly genuine. I love your vigor and spunk, but this battle isn’t between you and I.

Jill I am not intolerant nor am I a bigot. I already stated that I do not care if you are gay or not.

Jill, the question is, are you a christian woman and if so, do you think that homosexuality is fine?

Jesus died for us on that cross because he loved us and believed that we were worthy of gods love once more. Jill, if you are not a christian, than this isn’t for you. If you want to disregard the bible for this offense, than it is up to you, but you have to understand that by standing by and knowing the scripture and promoting a sin you are committing a sin.

If Gods law is real than there is a real chance of purgatory, if it is not than we will die and nothing will happen. But if there is a chance that this is true, than those who do not repent will see purgatory.

Jesus died for us WHEN WE WERE HIS ENEMIES! I mean vile, wicked, pitiful, wretched, unclean, unholy, ungodly, prideful, spiritually leperous. For that I truly am greatful for his grace.

I don’t hate gays, I like gay people because they seem to be very happy and loving individuals. But I know the real reality that awaits those who don’t repent.

Jill your heart is in the right place but your mind is not.

Why does religion always come up when talking about gays?! We are not in church or bible class——–
They are a LOVELY couple, and it shouldn’t matter if it’s the same sex.

I wish them happiness = )

Damn now I wish I could get my @$$ to the gym : C | and to sephora to pick up Marc Jacobs 4 men! I got a sample(somehow, someway) and that cologne is nothing like any men’s fragrance I’ve come across before. I must buy it!

Like I said in my last post (not sure what the heck is waiting for moderation when all the comments below my comment were posted, but not mine?) preach your crap in church not in here!. Not a lot of us believe the same thing anyway!.

Joseph since you keep showing how ignorant you really are in here. I hope at least one of your children turns gay and that none of them have the same mentality ignorance like yours.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All