Renee Zellweger: Quality Time With Brad's Mom

Renee Zellweger: Quality Time With Brad's Mom

Renee Zellweger shops at the stores at Sunset Plaza with Bradley Cooper‘s mom Gloria in Los Angeles on Sunday (December 27).

The 40-year-old Bridget Jones Diary actress also went to the gym, grabbed some tea, and ran a few other errands while listening to her iPod.

Renee seems to be getting closer with Bradley‘s parents as they also spent Christmas together.

35+ pictures inside of Renee Zellweger spending quality time with Bradley Cooper‘s mom…

renee zellweger brads mom 01
renee zellweger brads mom 34
renee zellweger brads mom 35

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

CanadaGirl @ 12/28/2009 at 12:58 pm

Which woman is Bradley’s mom? The short or taller blond with Renee?

Maria from Texas @ 12/28/2009 at 1:09 pm

Renee, you go girl. Just by looking at the pictures I can tell that Bradly’s mother loves you. CONGRATULATIONS.

Doing photo op is quality time?

Anybody else thing that Nicole Kidman and Renee Zelwegger are one in the same?

“Nicole Kidman” is Nicole Kidman with makeup and a wig on.

“Renee Zelwegger” is Nicole Kidman without a wig or makeup.

Their bodies are identical.

Stranger things have happened…just sayin….

They seem to have gotten really serious. I think they were seeing each other waaaayy before anyone knew it. I just saw on another site that they had made a movie together. So they did know each other..

I for some reason always thought Renee would hook up with George Clooney.. I know George likes the ****** but he and Renee just worked in my head.. (OK I may be alone but I can deal)

I think Bradley and she make a kind of cute off beat couple. You never know what attracts another person. Good for them.

“I just saw on another site that they had made a movie together.”
“Case 39″, will be released in January.
One of the reasons for the showmance,
just like Rendition was one of the reasons for Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal showmance.

I like Renee and I like Bradley, and I wish this type of PR wasn’t necessary.

I wondered the same thing– which is Bradley’s mom?

Rene’s a good actress but started getting old and was not so pretty (to me)
now when she’s in love she’s so good looking – the transformation is obvious!
hope they last

@duh!: So they start a fauxmance 6 months before a movie release gmafb. They have been photographed less than 10 times in 6 months not a very good fauzmance imo

who is cooper’s mom???? so confusing….

duh! @ 12/28/2009 at 1:52 pm “I just saw on another site that they had made a movie together.”
“Case 39″, will be released in January.
One of the reasons for the
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~““`
Stop being so cynical, do you really believe that Jake and Reese will stay together for two years for the sake of a movie, one nobody saw
by the way. As for Renee and Bradley, they seem to have something going on, I for one am happy for them and wish them luck.

Oh Canada @ 12/28/2009 at 2:28 pm

Seriously, Rene has the body of a 12 year old boy with the face of a 40 year old. It’s too bad the “ladies” of Tinseltown haven’t learned that it’s better to keep that extra 10or 15 pounds as you age, instead they diet/stop eating and get crap injected in their faces.
Skinny isn’t fit; the rene’s and Madonna’s look like Skeltors…they should try being more like Jennifer Lopez or Sofia Vergara; they’re not busting out with “muscles” but they definitely look fit and oh so sexy.

Maybe it’s a Latina thing…

Tina,
What kind of PR are you referring to? is it not OK for actors and actresses to go to the GYM and grab lunch with friends anymore. Why is it every time a star is photographed nowadays, it is PR. There are pap. everywhere, stars will be photographed whether they like it or not. I wish we will wise up and stop judging those actors. They should not have to remain prisoners in their own homes for fear of being criticized by those who don’t know anything about them.

does anyone know who makes the black leather purse Renee is carrying in these photos? I love it and would love to know who makes it.

@ Oh Canada

How true! Her body is very strange. Her clothes fit so oddly. She has a miniature body that is not created from just being too thin .

@Lurker: Reese and Jake faked a relationship for publicity, straight image, money and fake public image.
Jake got straight image and Reese Witherspoon didn’t look like a loser after Ryan replaced her with a younger woman, she got a lot of good publicity for her romcoms and that Avon perfume. Not bad for a boring woman like her!

I hope she gets married soon, she is getting old

Yay Renee!!!!!!! @ 12/28/2009 at 3:29 pm

I can certainly understand it now… Renee could EASILY pass for Brad’s mother’s daughter. Wow! It makes perfect sense that Brad would be attracted to a woman like mom. Neat! They have the same color and round face. Bradley’s mother also looks pretty good/fit in her clothes.

I hope this relationship goes the distance. Who does not know that Renee is one of the sweetest, nicest girls alive? She ‘s sooooooo sweet and I think she really would be a giving partner in a marriage. I hope she gets the opportunity to marry and have at least one child. Her time for child birth is running out. They’d probably have the cutest kid too. Bradley has strong features, and Renee’s features are more neutral, so that usually turns out well. When they are both so strikingly handsome, sometimes the kids don’t turn out to be that cute.

Only thing is that Bradley has been a flirt for a long time. It could be hard for him to settle down with one woman.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for them.

She looks as old as his mother!

longchamp @ 12/28/2009 at 3:41 pm

…which one’s his mom again? when sonny picks you to look THISCLOSE to mommy, you just know your MIL issues will be hideous…

love her! lol @ 12/28/2009 at 4:00 pm

Renee doesn’t like kids:

“My brother has two children now, so I’ve been playing aunt Renee. They’re two and four. It’s chaos. Moms out there, kudos to you. The cool thing about being an aunt is like, I can leave. No offence to my big brother Drew, but that is slavery. I dare you to take a shower. You can’t do anything unless they let you. It’s a dictatorship. They’re little dictators in their crib.”

The shorter one is his mother. He looks very much like her. No idea who the taller one is. Good to see so many reasonable, logical and genuinely kind comments about Renee and her relationship with Bradley for a change. I can only imagine how physically unattractive those the folks who call Renee ugly must be. No one of sound mind with a decent amount of self esteem could possibly call her anything but very attractive and downright pretty as compared to the norm. Folks who spend their time calling movie stars ugly are pathetic.

“Folks who spend their time calling movie stars ugly are pathetic.”
LMAO!
You are blind and beyond stupid.

“The cool thing about being an aunt is like, I can leave. No offence to my big brother Drew, but that is slavery.”
Renee should “date” George Clooney,
he doesn’t like kids either!

@Petra:

I totally agree.

same old Hollywood @ 12/28/2009 at 4:16 pm

“Good to see so many reasonable, logical and genuinely kind comments about Renee and her relationship with Bradley for a change”
There is no relationship.
Bradley is gay.
Renee is asexual f*g hag.
They look staged and bored during the photo ops.
This showmance will end soon.

@lol: No, people who write things like “LMAO” fill that bill, ma petite.

the joker is here @ 12/28/2009 at 4:24 pm

Renee looks good, seems happy. Bradley looks like his Mom.

Wish them the best as I do for all trying to make a relationship work under the relentless glare of the public and the criticism of the faceless on the net.

To #26: It is people who write things like “LMAO” who fill that bill, ma petite.

she is ugly and old for hottie bradley:)

Bradley Cooper is GORGEOUS. Renee is one lucky woman!!

Hope they get alone well since they are close age.

she really needs 2 change clothes, she’s been wearing the same shiz for the past week or so
ugly and smelly, horrible combination
and who even cares about her relationship with bradley cooper, it’s just over hyped imo

CanadaGirl @ 12/28/2009 at 5:12 pm

@love her! lol: I’m so glad you posted that comment. I respect her even more!
Women like her, and me for that matter, who don’t want kids are usually hesitant to admit it because society frowns upon it, but kudos to her for having the guts to say it loud and clear.

Do you think Renee paid for that Bozo hair-do?

@CanadaGirl: To CanadaGirl: I respect your position on kids and am so pleased that you commented to @love her! whatever her name is. If that poster had watched Renee Z. on the David Letterman show, s/he would know that she was NOT saying that she didn’t want kids. She was telling an amusing story about what it’s like for someone who is not used to dealing with small kids to have to take care of two toddlers in car seats while you are driving and later on when they both want your attention at the same time. Only someone who has cared for small children (or tried to) knows what it’s like. It’s not for everyone. That wasn’t Renee’s point on the show. The poster read that snipet out of context somewhere and think s/he knows what s/he’s talking about.

Renee is 40.
If she wanted kids she would waste time bearding for closeted gays.

Renee is 40.
If she wanted kids she WOULDN’T waste time bearding for closeted gays.

Love Renee and I hope Bradley is the one for her. Would love to see her married and happy.

@love her! lol @ 12/28/2009 at 4:00 pm

It’s sometimes easy not to like other people’s children. esp when they are brats, and Renee’s bros kids sound bratty. But you can fall absolutely in love with your own babies. You can raise them the way you want. I can see Renee having one child. She won’t get fat and lose her figure. She’ll just run off the pounds like she always does.

love Renee. she and Bradley make a cute couple. She looks great.

love Renee. she and Bradley make a cute couple. She looks great.

I love her too. I’ve made my comments about her sloppy way of dressing, but it doesn’t stop me from loving her or rooting for her happiness. Have a blast, Renee!

I think Renee looks better with her hair shorter, She looks cute in these pics! She is very lucky to have Bradley.

They seem to be getting more serious….. good for them.

She really wants to get married, lol asianpeoplematch

I guess Bradley’s mom didn’t get the PR memo yet. I just watched tonight’s TMZ TV show where they asked his mom, waiting at an airport , about his relationship with Renee. Without hesitation she replied, “Oh, they’re only good friends.” When asked if their relationship was headed toward marriage, she replied, “Oh no, they’re just friends.”