Kevin Jonas' Wedding Pictures -- First Look

Kevin Jonas' Wedding Pictures -- First Look

Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa share photos from their magical wedding on the latest cover of People.

Kevin, 22, and Danielle, 23, tied the knot on a snowy Saturday afternoon on December 19 at Oheka Castle in Long Island, New York.

The wedding had over 400 guests and was complete with an enchanted forest, a castle, and even glass slippers!

“I knew that my princess needed her glass slippers and her castle,” Kevin shared with People.

Despite heavy snowfall the night before, looks like the wedding was fairy-tale perfect.

“I always wanted my wedding to have that princess feel,” Danielle shared about her wedding. “I couldn’t have imagined this.”

Congrats again to the happy couple!

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
daniellesbarn @ 12/29/2009 at 5:48 pm

yes, she’s hideous but she’s probably laughing all the way to the bank. poor kevin is so deluded by romantic notions that i doubt he signed a pre-nup.

Haters stop saying horrible things about them,your just jealous they are happy together.So SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

ive never seen such rude horrible comments! Jonas Haters Need to F- off seriously! if you dont have anything nice to say dont bother saying anything! ur all just jealous of them there both happy together by looking at the wedding pic aw :] Danielle is pretty & one lucky girl getting married to Kevin ! & lmao Joe looks soo hot on the pic at the bottom aww, Love Joe!
Danielle looks BEAUTIFUL
and Kevin soooo Handsome.. so Haters go & get a life cause by looking at it doesn’t look like you have one !

CONGRATS! @ 12/29/2009 at 6:04 pm

aw.
they are so cute together.
Danielle looks stunning!
& Kevin looks very happy and handsome. :D

as for the haters.
seriously?
if you dont like the jonas brothers then why waste your time reading stuff about them and then going and saying horrible things.
sure you can say whatever you want, because IT IS, YOUR opinion.
but its not gonna change anything.
i think Kevin & Danielle are the cutest couple.
& i think its so sweet when he talks about her, because you can tell hes really happy.
OH WOW hes a Jonas Brother. big deal.
doesnt mean he doesnt deserve to be happy.
all you haters are just wow to me.
i dont get why you guys are hating so much on them.
just let them be happy.

CONGRATS KEVIN&DANIELLE.
good luck with your future together.

RIP Brittany Murphy

If this is so gag worthy than you need to go somewhere else and post your unintelligent, pathetic comments. You are all jealous.

I mean its a good thing those of you who say bad things are worth less than **** on the bottom of their shoes. I find it halarious that you base so much on looks and her hands?!?!?! Your lack on an intelligent reason as to why this is a bad marriage astounds me. But I guess it makes sense when your life consists of bad mouthing people you don’t even know.

I’m glad he no longer wears that chastity ring!

alexandra @ 12/29/2009 at 7:07 pm

Wow. People are so rude. Im not a Jonas fan but honestly I think they both look great. I wish them a great life.

Don’t care for their music at all, but in these times at least SOME people have found a way to be happy. I wish them all the best, but I think Kevin could have found a more meaningful way to express your feelings than, “I knew that my princess needed her glass slippers and her castle.” Just saying.

omg she looks ugly there…

@alexandra: I agree with your comment indeed. I’m not a fan of their music, but good for him. I wish him the best with his marriage.

I THOUGHT THEY WERE SO PROPER!!SHE HAS FAKE GUNS!!

Daniellee , loOks beautiful , i lOve her hair,
and Kevin loOks soo damn Happy!
so leavee them alonee peoplee comee on get a lifee!

wish you guys the best!

i have to see how long this one lasts. ill buy the tabloid when she finds out he’s having an affair with another man.

Wish the couple all the best and I know they will have a great marriage… despite some who wish them nothing but the worst. I imagine it was a beautiful wedding! In the end nothing matters as these two special people are know husband and wife. Wish them all the best…
Jemma from Down Under

i just thought it strange they are marrying at such a young age, but it can happen … it’s not like they are 16 and pregnant .. lol ..
he’s very average looking, i guess looks is not everything in this industry … the hansen bros was better looking than the jonas bros.

Belgiangirl @ 12/30/2009 at 11:43 am

I think that is a beautiful picture of them! I wish Kevin and Danielle all the best!
The wedding looks like it was very beautiful and romantic!

Seriously, To all the haters: You are just jealous! Stuck in the”omg he should have married me/She’s so ugly, he should marry someone else, me for example” phase… Djeezes! FACE IT, GET OVER IT AND DO A REALITY CHECK!

Thats all, thank you :)

Rae Jonasss @ 12/30/2009 at 1:05 pm

Ha, your laughing and saying she ugly. I bet your only saying that because you cant even get an ugly person to like youh. Danielle you looked like a princess. @ashley uk I agree. Jonas Haterss make me sick. Kevin your are gorgous. If your just saying mean stuff becsue hes a Jonas, your a sick messed up person. He has a right to be happy, he’s 22 and old and mature enough for this kind of stuff.

Linkmaxbub @ 12/30/2009 at 6:55 pm

So, he is gay.

Wow some of these people have no lives! Danielle is sooooo pretty!!!! Kevin and Dani are a great couple! And If I was Dani I’d feel so happy to know that someone so special loves me! So you hates need to get lives @SupporterOf*JB-JESS is right! How would u like it if on your happiest day of you life you find out people are saying you are gay and ugly?!?!??!?! seriously it’s not cool! Congratz Dani and Kevin I love the both of you very much!

i love them… and miley, so MILEY IS NOT A ****!!!! You’re the ****!!!!! -,-

I like how people pick on them… they are celebrities. You don’t get in the business and expect to have your life kept secret. I don’t like the Jonas brothers but I was curious what a wedding involving two very young people of my age would be like. I hope for their sake everything works out. I didn’t like the dress or the hair… she’s not the prettiest lady on earth, but she’s a real girl. Not a fake girl like the celebrity women he could have left her for. Go him.

Congrats to the happy couple! hope they dont get divorce !

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All