Happy New Year! 2010 Here We Come!

Happy New Year! 2010 Here We Come!

To my Internet buddies all around the world,

2009 has been an amazing year for JustJared.com and it’s all because of YOU! Thank you sooooooooo much for the support and making it such a great year. Watch out world — 2010 will be even better — CHEERS!

For those of you in Miami who came down to my Not Just New Year’s party, it was A-MA-ZING! We’ll be partying like it’s 2010!

With JustJaredJR.com part of the JJ family, we’re looking to get bigger and badder next year!

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE to see at JustJared in 2010?

Yours,

JJ

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
FROMO THE UK @ 12/31/2009 at 9:17 pm

Happy New Year! :D

I think you should have more control and moderation of the comments. Some of them are out of control and disturbing and frightening. More people would come to your site if the comments were more positive.

ck_always @ 12/31/2009 at 9:21 pm

Weeeeee

HAPPY NEW YEAR JARED.

I’d like to see moderators and more JJV (video from you of celebs/premieres/etc). I like what you have up so far!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! WOW 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to see just good news!!!!!!

More variety please! As such less Rachel Bilson, Sophia Bush, Hayden Pannetierre etc. It seems you have eased up on your favorites but still at times it’s just like a personal fan blog. JJ would have a lot more cred if it mixed it up with all celebs rather than just the girls you like to perve on. Though it has been getting better…

Happy New Year!

Jared the best thing you can do for the loyal people who have supported this site from the very beginning.. is REGISTRATION..

From what I understand so many of the posters have left because of the nasty comments from name changing idiots.. Idiots whose only purpose is to disrupt conversation by posting under a different name every time they post..Registration will not run anyone away. In fact it will bring back fans that have left this site.. and trust when I go back and look at old threads from years ago.. YOU have lost a lot of LOYAL people..

think about it..

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Less reality “stars”.

Registration should be your first priority of 2010. It would make this a much more popular site and would greatly decrease the imbeciles that run amok on here.

Just me... @ 12/31/2009 at 9:46 pm

Happy And Prosperous New Year Jared!

I would like to see MORE Wentworth Miller news please!!!!

Happy New Year Jared!

I think the content of JJ is great but it would be nice if there was more control with the comments. Some of the comments seems to come from insane people and it’s very disturbing to watch when they let themselves loose. It’s hardly on topic and not very entertaining either. It would be great if that could be fixed even though trolls are hard to control.

Best of luck with everything in the next year :)

ck_always @ 12/31/2009 at 9:56 pm

I guess I’ll go against the grain and say I’d rather not see moderators. Although it’s distasteful and annoying at times, giving everyone the freedom of speech is rather refreshing and funny at times. I like everything the way it is. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it.

kathastic @ 12/31/2009 at 9:56 pm

happy 2010, i love your site! keep on posting the vhudge news

More Ethnic celebrites(they need love too you know) and a MODERATOR who can moderated and control the comments , other than that Happy New Year :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I was very happy to see JJ really take off this year…Congratulations on an awesome year JustJared and many, many wishes for an even better year next year!!! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Happy New Year JJ and everyone! More James McAvoy and Rob Pattinson please!!!! Love, from Scotland! X

Happy New Year !
Thanks to the JJ crew and for Jared too, the site was really great !

happy new year Jared !
I would see less Rihanna post please.
Seriously, is very overrated,like 2,3 or sometimes 4 post of this overexposed girl.

Cheers

Happy New Year!

As much of Sophia Bush as you possibly can, and Austin Nichols too :)

As LESS as Chad Michael Murray as you can, I hate that guy and his gold digging little girlfriend/fiance of his.

—-
i agree

Happy New Year!

Anything with James Franco and Robert Pattinson! Love those two. Although keep some stuff put such as relationship things but anything else would be fabulous!

Happy New Year @ 01/01/2010 at 12:15 am

World Premiere Jay Z’s video is on now as the first new video of the new decade. JJ you gotta post this. It’s great! And I don’t even like Jay Z that much.

dianad1968 @ 01/01/2010 at 12:16 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR JARED, AND ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES IN 2010.

What would I like to see in 2010? Three words -REGISTRATION, REGISTRATION, REGISTRATION!! It will stop the name changers from spamming your site, and making it unpleasant for everyone.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All