Chace Crawford & Colton Haynes: Cocktail Teases

Chace Crawford & Colton Haynes: Cocktail Teases

Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford and rising actor Colton Haynes spend an afternoon together sipping cocktails and gossiping with pals at Fontainebleau on Wednesday (December 20) in Miami Beach, Fla.

“What a wild night it was in Miami,” Colton, 21, said. “Wild crazy penthouse party and REALLY tall women… I approve.”

He continued, “I checked 80 percent of my accomplishments for 2009 off today! It works… it’s all about the power of positivity and appreciating life! Wishing everyone a happy new year… remember to write down all the things you want to accomplish this year!”

20+ pictures inside of cocktail teases Chace Crawford and Colton Haynes

chace crawford colton haynes cocktails 20
chace crawford colton haynes cocktails 21
chace crawford colton haynes cocktails 22
chace crawford colton haynes cocktails 23
chace crawford colton haynes cocktails 24

Louis Fernando @ 01/01/2010 at 11:33 am

WHO HE STILL THINKS HE IS FOOLING?
S2 MY FUTURE CUTE/LOVE

Chace his hair looks great!

i think chace is trying to hard to look like r-pattz, and thats not a good thing! He never has his hair messy its always so pristine :s

He looks more like Chris Pine with the white T-shirt and black jeans. Which also ins’t a good thing lol

CanadaGirl @ 01/01/2010 at 12:18 pm

I DESPISE the name Colton. Reminds me of a dumb*** from high-school.

Chase is so hooooot ! i don’t mind he messy hair at all
hug me Chase :D !

mean girl @ 01/01/2010 at 1:17 pm

Still don’t see what Zachary Quinto finds attractive about Colton Haynes (who he’s rumored to be sleeping with), he looks like such a tool in those photos. He must have a nice personality….

As for Chase, he’s almost too gay to function. Win.

sweetness @ 01/01/2010 at 1:18 pm

I don’t really follow Chace Crawford, but how is his messy hair an attempt at copying Robert Pattinson…?
seriously Pattinson fans need medical help.

In these pics the guy is wearing a cap, he removes his cap and his hair is disheveled. How many individuals hair remains in place after removing their baseball caps…yet to Pattinson fangirls this guy he is copying him?

Snooze... @ 01/01/2010 at 1:19 pm

@Paulie:

Sorta LOOKS that way doesn’t it. Why does Chace always do this to himself. He protests that he is not gay but always winds up with “friends” who appear to be and thus, people assume he is. Hard to fight off the rumors when you are always putting yourself in that position.

Snooze... @ 01/01/2010 at 1:19 pm

@Paulie:

yup hollywood is full of surprises and secrets

wow, he is still fooling around with all those gays. carrie underwood made a very good choice to left him, ppl always thought that chace dump carrie, well, i guess, he cant keep a girl by his side course he is gay! now, carrie is happily engaged to a straight guy

@snooze : i know right ? that’s exactly what i thought, we see him kissing girls and he lost his V card to Shauna Sand (eww btw) ect… but still it’s kinda hard to believe he’s not gay… maybe he’s bi ?

So this is how all the gay rumors start. Someone thinks that a celeb is gay then they post it on a blog and it starts from there.

Louis Fernando @ 01/01/2010 at 3:48 pm

@Snooze…: I agree 100%

HOT! They really make a good looking couple.

I DESPISE the name Colton. Reminds me of a dumb*** from high-school

ahaha i can picture it

Just because Chace has gay friends it doesn’t mean that HE is gay!! I have a friend who is bisexual, and that doesn’t mean that I also am!
Those rumors are so stupid – he doesn’t even look gay! Take a look at these pictures; he is unshaved, his hair is messy and it doesn’t seem like he did a lot to look good. But he has to be shaved and pretty for Gossip Girl. I guess it’s to make him look more like a 17-18 year old..
And by the way, does anyone remember the rumors about Zac Efron being gay? Well, they are all pretty cleared up now, after his and Vanessa’s four year long relationship.

He is not gay, for the reocrd

wicked wench @ 01/01/2010 at 7:08 pm

Birds of a feather, and all that. They’re both hot, but I’d still rather see him with Zac Efron or even Toby Hemingway, who’s growing on me, like a fungus). (-;

wicked wench @ 01/01/2010 at 7:11 pm

PS: the only tall women I know are drag queens. (-;

anyone can be gay… that thing about “gay look” doesn’t exist. gays can be shaved, unshaved, pretty, fat, hunky, bald, tall, short… but have only one thing in common: have sex with other guys

Sexy but gay

sorry,who is Robert Pattison? lol
I love Chace!!

So Colton was a rising actor there. Hum?

wicked wench @ 01/02/2010 at 10:52 am

@Chef Jacke: LMAO. I’m sure he rose a few times. (-:

You should have left “tail” out of the headline.

@Dru: C’mon it’s the picture that speaks a thousand words!!!

rock_chick_chic @ 01/28/2010 at 4:21 am

@olivia:

wtf how does someone look gay? so because he hasnt shaved and has messy hair that means he is straight, what a load of rubbish i know plenty of gay guys who are unshaved and have messy hair. yet more people thinking gay guys are like ken dolls then.

Chace Crawfords bezaubernd schöner Adoniskörper, vor allem sein supersüßes Traumbäuchlein, sein wunderschöner Rücken und seine knackigen, sehr zarten, total leckeren Brüste sind es einfach wert, immer wieder mal ganz zärtlich gestreichelt, liebkost und mit 1000 Küssen bedeckt zu werden. Glücklich die Männer, denen Chace es schenkt, ihn stundenlang so zu verwöhnen! Dürfte ich doch auch einer dieser Glücklichen sein! Ich sehne mich so sehr danach.

Mein geliebter Chace, Dir von Herzen alles Gute! Möge es Dir gut gehen! Möge Dein Leben gelingen! Und mögest Du zufrieden, froh und glücklich werden!

Marcel

I savor, cause I discovered just what I was taking a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

@olivia: HE is so gay.I have friends who are in the know he is DEFFOst get over it!