Gerard Butler: Shirtless in Barbados!

Gerard Butler: Shirtless in Barbados!

Gerard Butler and a female friend soak in the sun in Barbados on Sunday (January 3).

It’s the first day of the 40-year-old Bounty Hunter‘s vacation on the west coast of the Caribbean island.

Gerry enjoyed a bit of time in Aspen, Colorado but spent New Year’s Eve at New York City hotspot Avenue. He reportedly “showed up [around] 1:30AM and hung with a bodacious brunette.”

10+ pictures inside of shirtless Gerard Butler in Barbados…

gerard butler shirtless barbados 01

• Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 735 » Show All
Stinkylouise @ 01/03/2010 at 3:16 pm

LOL! I’m not cutting him ANY slack! He obviously tipped off the paps.So he has to deal with the comments.
I can’t wait for Lainey”s snarky take on this.

skylar blue @ 01/03/2010 at 3:21 pm

Excuse me.
I threw up in my mouth a little.
He is gross.

wow there, take a chill pill some of you. When a guy is known for being a hunk, have six pack( that’s the image he and his team sell) – then suddenly shows up in a beach with a bit of a belly going on, ppl will talk. It’s all in good fun, relax. I know he’s on vacation, it’s the holiday season, he’ll be back in shape in no time if he wants to, blah blah. lol
Stinky, lainey is the best isn’t she? I always crack up when I go to her site. I’m sure she’ll have some interesting stuff to say lol

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/03/2010 at 3:27 pm

ahahahaha.. fcuking tubby. ahahahahaha..
“this is spaghetti!”
300′s sequel (or prequel) will be called – 300 donuts.

He can just uses Lainey’s snark as workout inspiration when he gets geared up.

She even turned on James Franco one of her lfreebie 5. She met him at SNL afterparty, and she complained about his hips being too pear shaped. Wonder what James thought of her since she admitted to being plastered.

I will not judge this man, food is awesome! I looks like an average guy which is cool.

The only thing is that doing the yo yo thing, like Janet Jackson does, is not healthy in the long run.

I think Gerry is finally getting a “would you hit it?” caption from Michael K.
just saying…

gotta be kidding @ 01/03/2010 at 3:41 pm

I’ve def. seen this woman before w/him in a limo at some appearance or premier. The pic i think is accessible on this board. as for how he looks, he certainly is not as well defined as he has been (tummy flatter in LAC), but not so terrible, either – i’ll swim w/him.

@Trying to figure it out:

I’m right here, darlin’. I’m bracing myself for this thread to turn into Invasion of the body snatchers. Hoo lawdy.

Greetings to the regulars! *kiss*

There is link to a picture of Simon Cowell shirtless in Barbados up above, would that be better?

The chica looks nice–actually has some meat on her bones, which I know is scandalous if hanging out with a Hollywood actor and the photogs can get a picture. At least her meat is in the right places, unlike Mr. Butler’s there ;-). But he is on vacay and it is the holidays, so he is certainly welcome to enjoy himself.

Stinkylouise @ 01/03/2010 at 4:07 pm

Well….The pics are on dlisted and ontd. You want to see some vicious comments check these out.(Hopefully I’ll be able to provide the links):

awww he’s cute :) I think the only thing that surprised me is how white his skin is. His face is always tanned but obviously that is because it is exposed in the sun

CanadaGirl @ 01/03/2010 at 4:10 pm

Poor guy. He’s taking a grilling already. Perhaps the weight gain is for a role? It was just the holidays, so perhaps he indulged a little. I’ll cut him some slack. I haven’t been to the gym in ages, so I shouldn’t judge.

JewelryMaker @ 01/03/2010 at 4:10 pm

Ahhh, I don’t care if he has a tummy, it’s the man, not the physique that gets me. Odd looking trunks though.

time to take pictures and he is already L. A.. is not paparazzi photos or Aspen or barbados. It’s a little chubby but still cute

Someone has had a lot of Christmas pudding over the hoidays!

@anna:

hi,
its quite possible he is getting ready for the coriolauus movie, as its a role and a cold one, set in the baltics i think, going to be a cold movie to do, so any fat he can get on his middle is imiportant

sam childers movie wont be happening until may
we still love him
and here he is being normal
heather

Hey, how many of us right now have a little ripple going on around ou bellies. Ye without a love handle forever hold your peace.
Personally he has this next movie to do in the Baltics? cold county folks, and anything he can do to get ready, good for him.
And he is on vacation, leave him alone.
I just want to know why he goes for women with small tits.
I want him, me, and my 44ds.
I ask you?
Whats a normal girl gotta do to get a GB lookalike? or better yet, him?
All kidding aside, he is having fun, prob the first good kick back vacation he will have for a long time to come.
Be a fan, not a critic
Heather
Check out Dining In w/Gerard Butler on facebook, where the fans cook for GB in their own homes.

Threadwatcher @ 01/03/2010 at 4:23 pm

dlisted
I knew Gerard Butler would eventually get fat, but I didn’t think he’d become a member of Team Chunk so soon. What a shame. Hope he doesn’t get as fat as Brando. At any rate he was fabulous in 300.
Butler fought the chunk and lost. Big time. And the douchewear sure isn’t helping his cause.
What the fu-k happened to Butler? He used to be hot. Now he’s sporting moobs and working with Spagheniston? There’s something wrong there.
Ohnotheydidnt
The first celeb death of 2010: Gerard’s hotness.
TONIGHT WE DINE AT KFC..AND MCDONALDS..AND MAYBE TACO BELL
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?
yummy deep fried mars bars happened.
ew shirt ON motherfuc-ker
I’m trying to say something nice about that bathing suit, but even still.
hot… but in the kind of way some of my dads friends are.
what happened to SPARTAAAAAAA
he ate it
I’d still hit it. I mean I wouldn’t knock someone down to get to it, but if it was there I’d hit it.
RIP LEONIDAS :(
I think it’s the pink, too tight swimsuit couples with the trucker hat that is ruining him for me. It’s not his body overall, it’s everything else.
Hahaha, my computer is loading only like the top 1/3 of each picture, so that most of them stop after his shoulders. It’s like it’s saving me from myself.
go back to the way you looked in 300.

i’d still hit it, though. but i’d hit anything at this point, so…
at least his legs are toned?
idk idk.
maybe he really is straight.

Mr. Giggles @ 01/03/2010 at 4:39 pm

Just now checking in…….aaaagh !!!!!

Our last thread was spot on……..he IS the Pillsbury Dough Boy !!!!!

Hotter with his clothes on.

Look Closer @ 01/03/2010 at 4:45 pm

That chick is not with him.So some of you can stop implying that she is and try to google the **** out of her.
She is not with him..I repeat..She is not with him.
How I know this?
Watch closer, and keep your eyes on TMZ.She is just walking by.

I think he is there to talk scripts..not just vacation.
The short is fugly.And he should swim harder to get some calories of.

Some comments are too funny. I don’t think he’s in that bad of a shape but oh boy, he really can’t dress. It just makes it worse.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 735 » Show All