Gerard Butler: Shirtless in Barbados!

Gerard Butler: Shirtless in Barbados!

Gerard Butler and a female friend soak in the sun in Barbados on Sunday (January 3).

It’s the first day of the 40-year-old Bounty Hunter‘s vacation on the west coast of the Caribbean island.

Gerry enjoyed a bit of time in Aspen, Colorado but spent New Year’s Eve at New York City hotspot Avenue. He reportedly “showed up [around] 1:30AM and hung with a bodacious brunette.”

10+ pictures inside of shirtless Gerard Butler in Barbados…

gerard butler shirtless barbados 01

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 735 » Show All

where is the muscular dude of 300 and Reign of Fire? hide with the thin Leo Dicaprio!

cubedweller @ 01/03/2010 at 6:10 pm

@oy: Alec was the hotness once, too. Now he looks like his arms shrank in the wash.

notice how the jenfreaks speak bad about him when he looked the same bloated while filming that trashtastic “movie” with the lonely emblem??? the were ALL over him when there was speculation that they were dating!! those hags need to get a new script cause when men want NOTHING to do with their tranny “ms” aniston, then he /they are gross.

ghvbhnthn @ 01/03/2010 at 6:26 pm

i came on these pix. he’s so hot.

Stinkylouise @ 01/03/2010 at 6:26 pm

So are these up at the anointed shrines,yet? Or are they ignoring the photos?
Mr. Giggles, are you here? I know you’re brave enough to enter the holy temples. LOL!

There everyone goes…..it’s “take a shot at Gerry” day again ! I don’t know why anyone should care what he looks like or what he does….he’s on vacation!!!! He’s comfortable with his body and doesn’t give a good s**t what anyone thinks! He’ll lose the weight when he has to for his next role. This is what I love about him….not letting other people dictate how he should live. BTW, which of us hasn’t gained a little weight over the holidays?

K from Starbux LF @ 01/03/2010 at 6:27 pm

LMAO! He looks awful! Thank you (Sam) for sending me here!
I always ALWAYS see this guy in my Starbucks (Im a barista!) – how is he FAMOUS???
He sometimes has a girl with him, but it’s not that one. She IS black though or something in that range. Maybe it is Rhinana. lol
Why in gods name did he take that shirt off?? hahahah
He never looks hot in the coffee shop and lives in sunglasses but I have never seen him with his shirt off! THANK GOODNESS! lol

Too bad his mouth didn’t shrink too, cube.

Once upon a time they could get women to flock to Gerry’s movies by telling them he would take his shirt off. Now they’ll have to promise to keep it on.

It could be a brilliant scheme to kill his beefcake image and be taken seriously as an actor *giggle*. Milkshakes are cheaper than acting lessons.

LAC SUCKED MOOSE BALLS @ 01/03/2010 at 6:31 pm

Oh god, Gerry. NO.
*dry heaves*

Actually if you look at his whole body not just his upper torso, esp. his belly, Gerry doesn’t look too bad at all. He is proportionally good due to his height. Got to admit he is a hunky hunk. Yummy yum type of a dude.

…who is this little boy, hmmmm….???

cubedweller @ 01/03/2010 at 6:33 pm

@Stinkylouise: Just looked at GALS – nothing yet. IMdB is cutting and pasting our comments – bwahaha.

“He sometimes has a girl with him, but it’s not that one. She IS black though or something in that range.”

Oh dear. Don’t say that. Repeat after me. Gerry “loves ALL KINDS of women.” If you tell the non-black women he doesn’t like them, they will be very angry that he doesn’t think they’re attractive. Do not anger the herd.

He let himself GO and by ‘GO’ I mean “GO TO SH*T”
Ew and he’s pale with little black hairs covering his chest and lasagna belly!

I don’t like the 300 body at all. It is freakish and unrealistic. I like the body Gerry has now.

Poor Gerry. People are usually posting for him to take his shirt off. He finally does and everyone says to put it back on. LOL.

He definitely is not looking his best, but he is hardly fat. He is, however, a little to pale too pull off the pink shorts, which BTW do not fit well. Seems like most of his chubbiness could be solved by wearing appropriately fitting clothes. He always seem to wear too tight stuff that makes him look heavier than he probably is.

Still a cutie though. And he seems like a lot of fun.

Stinkylouise @ 01/03/2010 at 6:43 pm

@cubedweller- I bow down to your courage.LOL!

And as for this being a vacation? THIS is a photo-op/Bounty pr.

K from Starbux LF @ 01/03/2010 at 6:43 pm

LOL you guys are funny as hell!! Are you sure that you are fans?
A friend of mine sent me here because I see the guy all the time in my plaza – come on down to my Starbux and u’ll be sure to run into him and sometimes his friends.
I have heard about this guy, how he is even a movie star is funny as hell I am sure that he DOES have legions of women. What would he have against non-black women? have seen him four or five times andcouple time he just had random girl with him. But they werent like touching feely or anything. Maybe his assistant or manager I can never tel bc its LA after all.She could probaby beat him up anyway from the looks of her. lol What crappy movie are you talking about and is this website new? Thanks for making me laugh on a sunday! I agree with all of yo

He needs a bra and spanx! How can women find him attractive? There is nothing manly about him. I like manly men and he is too girly. From his man boobs to his pasty doughy gut and then those pink shorts. GROSS!!! I bet he is a disgusting pig to live with.

Hello Goodbye @ 01/03/2010 at 6:47 pm

@K from Starbux LF:
Um, probably an assistant. Here’s a clue for you: you are new here – do yourself a big favor and DO NOT bring up women at all as far as Gerry is concerned, mkay?
You are inciting the wrath of the Framodevil. Run and hide now Barista before its too late……
Is starbucks going to bring back those little donuts with sprinkles? So cute and yummy!

kibbles&bits @ 01/03/2010 at 6:48 pm

He eats too much. Dough boy.
FARTAAAAAAA

( o ) ( o )
Look familiar Gerry?

AtomicShizuka @ 01/03/2010 at 7:06 pm

Gerry’s a nice guy, and he’s attractive. But he got fat. I mean compared to common middle aged guys he’s a gorgeous guy, but I’m totally getting turned off by his chubby physic. x_x

Man, I can’t tell you how many time I masturbated to him in 200 and Dracula 2000. Gerard! Please get hot again!

Keyla1987 @ 01/03/2010 at 7:13 pm

Yes, because he is so morbidly obese and looks like he has to struggle to walk five paces without gasping for breath. Seriously, you all need to get over yourselves. He is still really sexy, and personally, I like a man with a belly. There, I said it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 735 » Show All