Gerard Butler: Shirtless in Barbados!

Gerard Butler: Shirtless in Barbados!

Gerard Butler and a female friend soak in the sun in Barbados on Sunday (January 3).

It’s the first day of the 40-year-old Bounty Hunter‘s vacation on the west coast of the Caribbean island.

Gerry enjoyed a bit of time in Aspen, Colorado but spent New Year’s Eve at New York City hotspot Avenue. He reportedly “showed up [around] 1:30AM and hung with a bodacious brunette.”

10+ pictures inside of shirtless Gerard Butler in Barbados…

gerard butler shirtless barbados 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 935 » Show All

the twitpic is worse then the ones on Just jared

cubedweller @ 01/03/2010 at 9:42 pm

I’m going to say something nice, so everyone wave the smelling salts under your noses – ready? Butler has great legs – really he does. Long, muscular, shapely – very very nice.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 9:49 pm

@cubedweller:
I gotta agree with you there. I have always loved his thighs. Nummy drumsticks!!!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 9:53 pm

It seems dear old Swannie is now taking her war to Twitter…
So what! Gerard Butler’s gained a few lbs….big fookin deal! Get over it, ppl…he’s a human being, not SUPERMAN!
BonnieSwansong Sun 03 Jane 19:46

cubedweller @ 01/03/2010 at 9:56 pm

Oh great – she’ll be over here scolding next. Let’s hide.

cubedweller @ 01/03/2010 at 9:59 pm

And another thing … what is it with these phannies and their fake Scottish swearing? FVCK I hate when they say “fookin”.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 10:04 pm

@cubedweller:
Maybe they are trying to be “ladies.” he he

I just don’t get why these girls take it so personal whenever someone says something about Gerry. Good or bad actually. There’s such a sense of entitlement there

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 10:06 pm

@Emma:
Emma – don’t you know they own him? Just ask them. He is their EVERYTHING! he he

I think it’s true about the smoking. If he were smoking his weight would surely be easier to control. I can overlook this temporary weight gain and say that I’d rather see him like this and have his lungs be clean than smoking to always be in top form…life is full of trade offs.

Oy, why is it any of your business what Gerry does or doesn’t do? I find it quite funny that you are so vehemently down on him. Since you have taken it upon yourself to analyze Gerry by some pictures, perhaps I should analyze YOU from your posts?

I would love it if you people posted pictures of yourselves. Let’s see how in shape you are after the holidays? Besides that, Gerry looks better with a few extra pounds than most people do in their top form.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 10:10 pm

@amen:
amen – he was actually heavier in those photos years ago when he was smoking. That is why I don’t think this is bad, but not the shape I prefer to see.
I wonder what his butt scene from LAC would look like with this body. Oh nevermind… *wink*

I forgot about that ManLESSton. argh

You know, I can definitely relate to the whole stop smoking gaining weight thing. I quit about 2 years ago and I definitely felt the difference. But once I got used to the new routine and got into some morning runs, it didn’t really matter. You just need to find a balance I suppose. Gerry is all about extremes. Once u find what works for you, get used to it and stick to it, it’s not that big of a deal. He strikes me as quite an anxious person and everyone I know that is like that has some problem keeping balance in their lives in one way or another. Am I being too philosophical here? lol

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 10:14 pm

Anon = phangirl
At least oy has a sense of humor which I see you checked at the door. *yawn*

Stinkylouise @ 01/03/2010 at 10:15 pm

Oy, why is it any of your business what Gerry does or doesn’t do?

Because he makes it our business.
Because he calls up the paps and let’s them take photos.Photos which end up in cyberspace, for the entire universe to see.

Hey ManLESS,how’s the post-op recovery? I think G avoided St Bart’s because of Lohan.The first round of rumours were bad enough,why tempt fate.LOL!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 10:18 pm

@Emma:
Insightful on your part.
Since my surgery I haven’t been running. I can feel it in the tone I am missing that I usually have. I can easily give Gerry a pass on the holiday weight gain, I know I have packed on 5 pounds that I know will be hell to get off myself.

S. Worthington @ 01/03/2010 at 10:19 pm

Thanks for the career boost, Gerry!

@Stinkylouise:

Are you standing there when he makes these phone calls? ROTF. Seriously, your “theory” is so ridiculous.

And I do have a sense of humor, but not when people are bashing someone because that person isn’t living up to THEIR expectations.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 10:22 pm

@Stinkylouise:
Doing well thanks!
Thanks for calling that loon on the carpet. I hate when strangers come in and try to moderate and scold. Good smacking my friend!

@ManLESSton, I likely: Yeah how’s that recovery going? I hope u’re 100% soon girl.

@ManLESSton, I likely:

HAHAHA You guys are too funny.

@ManLESSton, I likely:

Why don’t you set the example?

He looks good with the extra little bit of chunk- hot…

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 10:30 pm

Thanks for the shout out Emma. Just about there.
So I don’t know the history on Coriolanus…was he chubby? he he

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 935 » Show All