Gerard Butler: Shirtless in Barbados!

Gerard Butler: Shirtless in Barbados!

Gerard Butler and a female friend soak in the sun in Barbados on Sunday (January 3).

It’s the first day of the 40-year-old Bounty Hunter‘s vacation on the west coast of the Caribbean island.

Gerry enjoyed a bit of time in Aspen, Colorado but spent New Year’s Eve at New York City hotspot Avenue. He reportedly “showed up [around] 1:30AM and hung with a bodacious brunette.”

10+ pictures inside of shirtless Gerard Butler in Barbados…

gerard butler shirtless barbados 01
gerard butler shirtless barbados 11

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1035 » Show All
Stinkylouise @ 01/03/2010 at 10:31 pm

Are you standing there when he makes these phone calls? ROTF. Seriously, your “theory” is so ridiculous.

Are you REALLY that naive?

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 10:35 pm

@Stinkylouise:
I do believe that Leo D’s camp called the paps. He wants everyone to know he is tapping Bar again.
I sure wish JJ would take Leo’s pic off the main bar at the top. It is sure making the Great Scot look big and white. Oh well…

@ManLESSton, I likely: he he… I can only imagine ralph and gerry will be in pretty good shape for that. unless they’re going for an avant garde sort of approach so they can slack off on the weight but who the hell would want to see that. ;) Nah, G will be back to the gym, training like a dog and complaining about eating salads again. no doubt.

cubedweller @ 01/03/2010 at 10:36 pm

In all fairness, I am now posting my own picture. I snarked about Butler’s pink pants, so here I am – bring on the comments.

@Stinkylouise: do you REALLY have a doubt? lol
his beautiful soul would never do something like that stinky.. remember?

@cubedweller: oh my God you’re so prettyyyyyyyyyy cube! Suck on that phangurl.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 10:39 pm

@cubedweller:
LMAO. You are just delicious darling!

cubedweller @ 01/03/2010 at 10:46 pm

@Stinkylouise: RE: pap shots. Phannies don’t comprehend the marketing trajectory here, or just refuse to. It happens every year. During the holidays all the celebs with upcoming projects head for warm climates to see and be seen. The paps and tabloid press follow them. Hence lots of swimsuit and club shots for the post holiday film releases and award season. Not exactly subtle, but it serves a purpose. No accident Leo patched things up with Bar right now – Shutter Island comes out in the next few weeks, I believe.

This man don’t look good.

Mr. Giggles @ 01/03/2010 at 10:47 pm

@cubedweller: I knew you where a beauty……How could Tim resist you ??!!

WTF happened to him? Did he stop working out? He looks like a beached whale.

cubedweller @ 01/03/2010 at 10:50 pm

@Mr. Giggles: He hasn’t called (sob). Maybe I need a new hat.

ck_always @ 01/03/2010 at 3:16 pm
You can still see the muscle definition throughout the entire body.
**************************************************************************

What muscle definition? He looks like the Michelin Man.

JewelryMaker @ 01/03/2010 at 10:52 pm

Sheesh. I went over to twitter and you guys are right. Swanstuff is really ticked. She is going on and on about the comments. It is weird.

for the fangirls who insist on thinking gerry is so perfect he never calls or go for the paps, i think this post is a good read.

Mr. Giggles @ 01/03/2010 at 11:01 pm

Maybe Trying To Figure It Out…. has a recipe for Swan pie ????

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 11:08 pm

@Emma:
We were actually in LA about one month after that. So for fun we drove down Robertson to see what all the hype was.
There were at least 30-40 paps waiting outside this store/restaurant. We pulled across the street to the gas station and waited to see who they were stalking. Up drives this black Escalade and out jumps Heidi & Spencer whatstheirfaces. Flash bulbs galore and posing and smiling… After they went in to the restaurant a couple of the paps ran across the street to grab a drink at the gas station. Hubby asked them how they knew to be there at that moment to get “the shot.”
Answer was simple. “Their people called us.”

I think he’s still looking hot.
Like a normal guy. I would still do him

This guy loves to eat. He never fails to mention it when his physique is discussed. I find him endearing because he is so rough around the edges.

Stinkylouise @ 01/03/2010 at 11:13 pm

You know, with round 2 of the Aniston romance gossip coming up(in time for the Bounty release),maybe he did this deliberately. A calculated move to kill the rumours before they even start.LOL!

I think he looks adorable. Reminds me of Johnnie Donne. That little belly is there in some shots, not in others. Anyway, he’ll be back training in a few weeks for Coriolanus, and those who like him cut will be happy again. His trainer probably already has the plan mapped out. Leave him alone, and let him have some fun. He admits he gives it all up between shoots. Hope he has a lot of good seafood on the island and maybe a fried Mars bar!

IMO, that chick is not with him. Not his type at all. Again, IMO.

I love that he doesn’t care what anyone says. (And, he’s even got the ah, well ‘rooster’ hat with him. He’s something else.)

Just grow out the hair. Please.

cubedweller @ 01/03/2010 at 11:15 pm

@Mr. Giggles: LOL – high five!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/03/2010 at 11:15 pm

Stinky – I will give Butler a break this time. I’m not sure his ego wanted him to be photographed in this shape. He does seem really self-conscious in interviews about his weight.
But he hasn’t been in a gym for a looooong time. Even his arms are missing any hint of muscle. Damn…

Stop thinking of him in 300 and respect him like a human being.

Most of you, are jobless twerps with no life.

Leave him alone and get a darn life.

Effing wankers :)

LOL @ ManLESS for the nummy drumsticks comment! Then Giggles with the pie….sheesh, why do the conversations lead back to food? Makes me hungry! LOL! Cube, toss me a few choccy chip cookies, puhleeze!

On a side note, glad to see everybody back from their holiday reveling, warm and safe. XO

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1035 » Show All