Johnson & Johnson Heiress: Dead at 30

Johnson & Johnson Heiress: Dead at 30

Casey Johnson, the heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune, has died at age 30.

The daughter of New York Jets owner Robert Wood Johnson and socialite Sale Johnson recently made headlines after reportedly becoming engaged to to reality star Tila Tequila.

“Everyone please pray 4 my wifey Casey Johnson,” Tila wrote on her Twitter page. “She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w/ family… R.I.P my Angel. U will forever be in my heart! I love u so so much and we will marry when I see U in Heaven my Wifey.”

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

who cares?
people die everyday.
never even heard of her.

Tired of Dead People @ 01/04/2010 at 10:46 pm

This girl is WELL KNOWN throughout LA as a total pill popper. It’s sad, but when you play with fire, you get BURNED!!! Same road as Heath Ledger, Michael Jackson, probably Brittany Murphy, etc… You can have sympathy but not really empathy when people do this to themselves.

Tired of Dead People @ 01/04/2010 at 10:46 pm

This is unfortunate. I don’t know who she is, nor have I ever heard of her but that doesn’t make a difference because she was loved by someone. Does anyone know the cause for her death?

RIP

@Tired of Dead People: Because someone is a “pill popper” (like you label them) does not make their death any more deserved, or their lives anymore worthless. Addiction is a disease that is very difficult to fight, it’s apparent you’re not very versed on addiction or emotion. If you don’t have anything nice to say of these individuals then perhaps you should keep your opinion to yourself.

Woooah. What was the cause??

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/04/2010 at 11:12 pm

..`um… i’ve heard of her one time and when i did her name was linked to tila tequila. nobody that has anything to do with that loser can be any good themself. i’m sure it was drugs or something like that. aint a single person who reads this thread will feel any type of way about this. real talk.

Go Ask Alice @ 01/04/2010 at 11:17 pm

Drugs. She was a big drug user. Mom-Sale Johnson.Dad-Woody Johnson owner of NY Jets.
Stepfather-Ahmad Rashad
Daughter-Casey bought a toy girl,I mean adopted a baby girl from Kaskastan (mispelled) country near Pakistan, Afganistan. Her mother, Sale Johnson, took the toy, I mean baby, because Casey could not care for the toy, I mean human being baby girl..
Casey’s godmother-Diandra Douglas ,ex wife of Micheal Douglas
Diandra adopted a baby girl so then Casey did too.
Heir to-Casey heir to Johnson &Johnson fortune.
Casey-wroth a blue blood Amer. fortune.
Casey-was diabetic.

Anyway, she had all of everything the world could offer and could have lived a good life,but became a jettsetting, drug addicted, ****.
She could have held some kind of job her parents could have given her and took care of charities.

Too bad for her parents the guilt they must feel in that they did everything but could not save her.

Only good thing from her life-maybe those others , born rich, can use her as an example of what not to do.

Drugs are great, but you have to watch it not to burn out, and stop completely at 50 y o except wine…

@Go Ask Alice:

whoa, thanks for all the info…sounds quite like a Hollywood Novel in the making..

Go Ask Alice @ 01/04/2010 at 11:45 pm

@bbwloversmatch:

No way. Her estate will fight that if
That Tila Tequilla Trashy Troll even dares to think she get money. Now, that Tila Traswh Troll will be making interviews for money.

Thanks infamous.

I said Casey was a drug addicted dike. That word got deleted when spelled correctly.

Looking at pics , Casey was very pretty , pettite. Sad thing is she had it all.

As I sit here going back and forth from Word revising my resume for my unemployed self, and going to the Net,
it only always makes me mad when people like squander money a nd life too, but mostly the money.
Some people get too much of it and don’t appreciate it and some of us get none or very little of and just make do and a good life on the right path with our paychecks…when we get one.

LMAO #13! so true

I man, the end of our speech was good. I don’t know this girl at all but RIP. What Tila says about them getting married is sweet but I doubt she’ll remember her by the time she dies. Anyway, I agree, some people have it all in life ($$$$$) and aren’t able to appreciate it properly. It pisses me off too.

@s: who put themselves in that situation in the first place? Yes, addiction is a very difficult thing to overcome, but the person puts themselves in that position. We all have to option to say no.

Tired of Dead People @ 01/05/2010 at 12:02 am

@s:

Um, stupid person, WHERE did I ever say her death was deserved? Does the S stand for STUPID???? I am making the point that if you take drugs, you will suffer the consequences. Dope.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/05/2010 at 12:06 am

i’d rather it had been tila. the world would be better of without her.

I can’t beleive this girl made it here and The Rev from A7X never got a mention when he passed away a week ago.

People think it’s cool to take drugs, and LA kids, and movie stars take them and they all die, one after the other, or lead a terrible lonely life.
Heath did it to himself and once you suround yourself with other people who do that- you can’t trust them that they will save you-like the Olsen didn’t bother to save Heath, but rather to cover her a$$
So instead of sending an ambulance, she called a guy to clean up the apartment.
I hope the same thing didn’t happen here. I really hope this is not Heath’s death all over again.

and for all the kids that think it’s cool, look at the Red Hot Chilly Peppers guys.
People thought they are cool and today they are over 40, no family, no ability to function and work, they are stuck with the addiction. At least most of them.

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:
Can we do a +1 on here?
If so you deserve a +100

# 11 ty

drugs are good? Wow…you must be a real druggie and your brain is for sure FRIED.

Get outta here and don’t make such stupid comments or suggestions

Does anyone find it weird how tila manages to tweet’s someone death like it’s regular old news????

How can you?????

twistedculture @ 01/05/2010 at 2:16 am

Gee, dead at 30! Dumb little girl! I have no sympathy with people who take drugs, no empathy either. It’s their choice, no one forces them to do it. They know the score! Addiction is a cowardly thing, it is the mark of a coward who can’t cope with life. Survival of the fittest and she wasn’t fit enough or smart enough to survive. One less idiot polluting the gene pool!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All