Rihanna & Matt Kemp: Kissing Couple

Rihanna & Matt Kemp: Kissing Couple

Rihanna plants a kiss on her new boyfriend — L.A. Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp — at a posh hideaway in Mexico on Monday (January 4).

Matt, 25, and Rihanna, 21, were also seen making out in a pool at their resort. Steamy!!!

Matt accompanied Rihanna to her New Year’s Eve concert held at the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Super sexy pictures from the concert here! The couple was also seen traveling together in Los Angeles yesterday. A new year, a new man!

Rihanna was last romantically linked to Chris Brown, 20.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Rihanna’s new man — HOT or NOT?

rihanna matt kemp kissing couple 01
rihanna matt kemp kissing couple 02
rihanna matt kemp kissing couple 03
rihanna matt kemp kissing couple 04
rihanna matt kemp kissing couple 05
rihanna matt kemp kissing couple 06
rihanna matt kemp kissing couple 07
rihanna matt kemp kissing couple 08
rihanna matt kemp kissing couple 09

Credit: Clasos; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Matt Kemp, Rihanna

• Jennifer Love Hewitt gushes about her baby daughter Autumn- US Weekly
  • Avril Lavigne is suing 2VLive for not paying her after she performed a concert- TMZ
  • Brody Jenner talks about skipping Kim Kardashian's wedding - Gossip Cop
  • Cher Lloyd looks so happy to be 21- Just Jared Jr
  • Falling Skies has been renewed for a final season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Casey Kasem's dead body is now missing- Huffington Post
  • How many stunt doubles does Scarlett Johansson have for The Avengers: Age of Ultron?- Lainey Gossip
  • Paul Anka has cancelled his concert in Tel Aviv- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Hunter King shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

What a way to start a new year!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW RIH RIH

omggg i´m so happy for riri! she deserves to be happy!
love you girl!

can’t see what he looks like.

I’m glad she’s finally moved on.

incognito @ 01/04/2010 at 6:04 pm

This guy is older which is a good thing.
Brown was too young and immature for her.

maison martin margiela @ 01/04/2010 at 6:04 pm

Yeah! New year and a new man, get it rih :-)

KEMP IS THE HOTTEST GUY IN BASEBALL 4 SURE, hope things work out for them. I think he can do better.

gurlfriend don’t waste nuh time.

@bebe: He’s sorta fug in those photos. Maybe the pics are bad?

TiredofthisCrap @ 01/04/2010 at 6:16 pm

That’s good she has a new beau.

Not hot but is he nice? That’s what’s important.

Rihanna is QUICK. If I were so severely beaten, I would be terrified of men. But hey, to each his own.

Good. Maybe she’ll stop with the constant partying and spend some time at home.

Who cares @ 01/04/2010 at 6:23 pm

She deserves it !!!! But I want more music !!!! That’s her Job !!!!

mika_says_hi @ 01/04/2010 at 6:26 pm

good for her!

Dodger fan @ 01/04/2010 at 6:26 pm

I am a HUGE Dodger fan and have met him several times. Not only is Matt Kemp cute but he is so nice and easy to get along with. I was talking to him for twenty minutes and I was making him laugh and what not. He’s definitely a great guy! And on top of that, he’s an AMAZING ball player!

Great news! I’m so glad to see she’s moved on. She deserves much better than that lame piece of no-good S.O.B. I hope this guy’s sweet to her.

I hope this means she’ll stop trolling for daily photo-ops.
She’s so overexposed.

fame monster @ 01/04/2010 at 6:31 pm

I think they’re a good match.
Neither is that good looking.
Maybe this guy will be a good influence and make her chill out.

FANTASTIC.

THIS SHOULD GIVE THE TRANNY HO THE ATTENTION SHE CRAVES.

Does this mean we will not see her out every day?
I hope so!

i think it’s too soon for her to be dating but the guy seems ok.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All