Justin Timberlake Has a Bite to Eat at BLD

Justin Timberlake Has a Bite to Eat at BLD

Justin Timberlake heads back to his car after eating lunch at BLD in Los Angeles on Monday (January 4).

Although his boy band days are behind him, the 28-year-old entertainer still has fans who are dying to meet him and the rest of the group!

E! caught up with PreciousGabourey Sidibe and asked her which celebs she’d like to have a drink with. “Justin Timberlake is a big one,” she said.

As for Gabby‘s new year’s resolution, she said it was to meet all five members of *NSYNC!

justin timberlake lunch bld restaurant 01
justin timberlake lunch bld restaurant 02
justin timberlake lunch bld restaurant 03
justin timberlake lunch bld restaurant 04
justin timberlake lunch bld restaurant 05
justin timberlake lunch bld restaurant 06

Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Justin Timberlake

I do not think his Woody Allen look is a success.

Tiger Woody @ 01/05/2010 at 11:05 am

he looks like a young woody a(len creepin on kiddies in the street with candy and sad “help me find my puppy” stories.

What happened to the Justin I wanted to marry and have kids with when I was 16?
This guy looks so “average” and in need of a shower and to shave sight .

he looks ok

That douch makes me so angry, he is the stupiest monkey in the world. His mother must be very sad to have born that brainless animal.

Hide your stupid face in the future, i can’t see you anymore! You brainless monkey!!!!!!!!!

Brainless Monkey @ 01/05/2010 at 12:22 pm

I wonder if his prostitute boyfriend is eating bananas for money, i think he is making a break. I mean he hasn’t became any money yet for that. I hope he becames a none in the future!!!

to brainless Monkey @ 01/05/2010 at 12:26 pm

I will see that girl in 10 years, he will look very sad.

Althouh very sad is that he thinks he can act, the only perfomance that he can act is that sick jumping monkey that everybody hates, just not his boyfriend she has to eat his bananas!

I am so beautiful @ 01/05/2010 at 12:38 pm

I wish she/he could buy themselves a new brain. Is that not sad, that you can’t buy everything with money!

I am the Queen with my Banana @ 01/05/2010 at 12:40 pm

He looks if he were ready to get a trip to paradise

Pining for Chris @ 01/05/2010 at 1:48 pm

Jessica just sucked the hotness right out of him, didn’t she…

He’s so cute!!!

you mean she sucked the brain out of him, that’s the reason why he walks like brainless animal

The stupiest thing i have ever seen, i believed this world has such paranoya thigs, but this creature is new !

Piping for .......tranasvetit @ 01/05/2010 at 3:12 pm

You should piping your daddys chris! maybe that’s helps you to get out of your paranormal sickness.

I know the guy who manages the place.

He said he only tipped $5 on $30 bill.

Thats less than 20% i think.

Boo N’sync

I guess as long as he was paying, I’d like to have a drink with him, too!

I hope the waitress was wearing a condom.

He needs to get married soon

so sick of his boring existence! can’t sing, can’t dance, can’t act & is not funny, yet he gets all that money!!! gimme a break, the ppl that deserve that money are nurses, doctors, teachers working overnight!! Nuff said. & he needs to stop acting all smart, it just ain’t working! Btw he looks lke a douchebag.

oh i forgot, he’s such a Shia LaBeouf wannabe NUFF SAID