Reese Witherspoon is Hand Holding Happy

Reese Witherspoon is Hand Holding Happy

Reese Witherspoon takes her kids, 10-year-old Ava and 5-year-old Deacon, to an appointment on Monday (January 4) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 33-year-old newly single actress recently shared that she was finding it difficult to be so far away from her hometown in Tennessee.

“Los Angeles is where my job is and I have to be close,” Reese said. “I never imagined my children wouldn’t grow up next door to my brother’s children or that my mom and dad wouldn’t constantly be around.”

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon holding hands with her cute kids…

reese witherspoon hand holding 01
reese witherspoon hand holding 11

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Gosh, Ava looks like she is a clone of her mum ! wow
Cute family, though

Reese Rat Face Witherspoon

She looks stupid with awful outfit. She should call the stylist she contacted for the last few photo ops, she looked decent in them. Looks like her holiday break is over so now Reese will be back to her daily arranged photo ops? She wants her kids to grow up in close contact with her brother the rapist? Guess it’s a southern thing.

Barzilla strikes again!!! @ 01/05/2010 at 9:41 am

oh my gosh she looks just like her mom!! how cute!!!

Reese stinks @ 01/05/2010 at 9:45 am

Poor Reese,
no more gay escort to use for nice photo ops.

They are cute.
Reese is well dressed, normally for a walking out. It’s not a ceremony.
Her kids are just as normal as every one you can see when you are out.
At least, they are dresses age appropriate and don’t look like dolls you want to take out to show everybody.
Nice to see normal families in LA.

It looks like Ava and Deacon are very close. They are either holding hands or hugging. how sweet.

And yet another one done gone ugly! Hollyweird being hit by the ugly virus or somethin’!

Cute kids. Ava does look so much like her mother!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz @ 01/05/2010 at 10:31 am

Reese is fugly, dull and has no taste for clothing.

Ava is a mini-Reese. Super adorable. :)

Just love Reese ….

I’m So not surprised. I said that she would be out here with her kids getting her picture taken the minute I heard they broke up. I bet Jake dumped her and she is spinning for sympathy. LOL!!!

The girl looks JUST like her mom.

Her outfit looks fine to me

Ava looks gorgeous, almost identical to her mother.

@Ava: You don’t even know her family and your calling he brother a rapist!! You people are so stupid!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/05/2010 at 12:48 pm

huge forehead.

Lovely family.

What a phoney. Most of her pictures are filmed outside of L.A. She doesn’t have to live there if she doesn’t want to. But she’d miss all the shopping and the papparazi, which are more important to her than her children.

So, if it’s oh so great in Tennessee …. why doesn’t she move back? It’s not like she *has* to work to earn a living.

such cute family I love Reese’s outfit very cool…

pretty young girl @ 01/05/2010 at 2:45 pm

I think we’re witnessing the first clone.

I agree – surely she’s made enough money so she could retire? Don’t they have Avon in Tennessee too?

omg her daughter is like her clone!

Ava looks like Ryan!

She needs to figure out a way to let her kids enjoy her brother and the rest of the family back home, as well as the LIFE back home. It can be done without ******** with her career. She owes it to them to make the effort. She can always call me and I’ll help her with it.

She is wearing Jake’s hat…hmmm.

New Year’s Resolution: Avoid descriptive term “mini-Reese” whenever photo of Ava Phillippe is shown.

I swear Ava and Deacon are little clones of their parents. Ava is a little mini Reese while Deacon looks so much like Ryan

She’s wearing Jake’s hat? For sure? Perhaps he used to wear her clothes. I mean Reese’s hat.

@pretty young girl:

ha ha ha your right….

josephine @ 01/05/2010 at 6:07 pm

ava’s into kabbalah?

Well, she’s rich so there

Moon @ #17 know your facts before you comment on something.

AP Online
10-06-2003
Dateline: NASHVILLE, Tenn.
The brother of Hollywood star Reese Witherspoon has been placed on two years probation after pleading guilty to trespassing and attempted sexual battery.
John Draper Witherspoon, 30, was arrested Oct. 5, 2002, after he entered an unlocked door at a neighbor’s home and attempted to undress a woman while she slept. The woman said Witherspoon kissed her on the neck and face, but that he left after she woke up.
He was charged with sexual battery and aggravated burglary, both felonies, and pleaded guilty last week to the misdemeanor charges.

Can’t stand her smug and fugly face,
so glad that Jake got rid of her and ended the showmance.

i really h8 it when chicks wear those hats
not many chicks can pull it off, and reese is one of those
she looks alright overall, nothing special in these pics tho
it amazes me how much reese and her daughter look alike 0.0

jessica X @ 01/05/2010 at 7:54 pm

She is going to be everywhere with those poor kids now. They are the only hook she has for the paparazzi and the attention seeking she is so into.

that guy look like he wants to kill her

Her daughter is her clone! They are exactly alike!

Ava’s going to be stunning. She looks like Reese! I’m actually in awe that a child could look so much like their mother, she’s also the first born too, and she’s got no Ryan in her, well not much. Deacon’s more of a mix, there’s a little of Reese in him, but he looks alot more like Ryan.

Ava looks soooo similiar to Reese

It’s “mini-me” central here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awwww her kids are sooooo cute, Deacon is simply adorable and handsomeee and Ava is gorgeouss!!!!!! I can’t believe how big the two of them are, and are getting!!!!!!!! Ava is soooo tall for a 10 year old girl, she will probably be much taller than Reese when she is older, since Reese is like only 5 foot 2 in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Deacon is getting up there too!!!!!!! So cute, Ava is Reese’s TWIN. It scares me how much they look exactly alike!!!!!!! I mean seriously, every single one of their facial features is the same!!!!!!!!!!! High forehead, blue eyes, same button nose, mouth, chin!!!!!!!!!! And of course the blonde hair!!!!!!

Amanda, you said it! Ava is Reese all over! It’s very cute to see a mother look at her child and see herself!

i hate vain sluts @ 03/28/2010 at 12:47 am

@loveleer: yep i cudnt agree more…….cute family tho

THANK YOU FINALY SOME ONE DOEST THINK REESE IS BAD THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HER DAUTHER IS TH CUTEST!!!!!

it can happen, my niece looks exactly like her mom all features.. mini copy where as her lil sis looks exactly like her dad, my cousin….