Sunday Kidman-Urban: So Long Sydney!

Sunday Kidman-Urban: So Long Sydney!

Nicole Kidman carries her daughter Sunday Kidman-Urban as they prepare to leave Sydney, Australia on Tuesday (January 5).

The 42-year-old Australian actress and her family attended New Year’s Eve party with friends in Sydney. They also spent a day at the zoo, where Sunday, 18 months, was able to feed giraffes.

Nicole will be a presenter at the Golden Globes this year on January 17 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel and will air on NBC. The award show will be hosted this year by Ricky Gervais.

sunday kidman urban so long sydney 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

You obviouslu don’t always follow your own advice, as I’ve seen you making negative comments on the Cruise family threads.

*obviously

KeithsWords @ 01/05/2010 at 4:11 pm

And I thank you for my heart
I thank you for my life
And I thank God for grace and mercy
And that you became my wife
I’m seeing for the first time
The stars, the sun and moon
But they’ve got nothing on the power
Of this love I have for you
And I thank you, I thank you

@@Durkin: Again, they are children, and their mother should have done something about it. She knew what would happen. It looks like she set up her own children to fail and get hooked into the claws of a cult. And this is now the children’s fault?

KeithsWords @ 01/05/2010 at 4:15 pm

Run run runnin’ I was runnin’ scared
Always lookin’ for a place to leave
And I couldn’t seem to find where I belonged
‘Til she took my hand

We can make this work out baby
I know it’s true
I can’t picture myself with no one but you
And I think I got it right this time

I can’t picture myself with no one but you

I can’t picture myself with no one but you

KeithsWords @ 01/05/2010 at 4:17 pm

Well I know there’s a reason
And I know there’s a rhyme
We were meant to be together
That’s why
We can role with the punches
We can stroll hand in hand
And when I say it’s forever you understand

That you’re always in my heart
Always on my mind
And when it all becomes too much
You’re never far behind
And there’s no one that comes close to you
Could ever take your place
‘Cause only you can love me this way

KeithsWords @ 01/05/2010 at 4:18 pm

Don’t fear it now we’re goin’ all the way
That sun is shinin’ on a brand new day
It’s a long way down and it’s a leap of faith
But I’m never givin’ up ’cause I know we got a
Once in a lifetime love

#76 A.K.A durkin, you have no clue where or what I comment on! You liar. I avoid the Cruises unless their nutty fans like you are attacking Nicole.

First of all, I’m not durkin!
Secondly, either your’re lying or there’s another poster on this board with the same name as you. All I know is that I’ve definitely seen someon name “notbusy” making negative comments about the Cruises.

Durkin, does my accent give me away?

I am actually from outer space, watching this with intense amusement.

You all take it so personal and are so convinced YOU ARE RIGHT!

No one knows who’s right and who’s wrong – it’s all just idle gossip to while away the time. Just remember “Everyone is entitled to my opinion”.

Durkin is a Jerkin @ 01/05/2010 at 4:28 pm

Durlkin is one on those militant hate nutjobs. Nothing he posted is accurate or even makes sense.

Pointedly, his posts can be refuted in a minute of Google research or with a Law Degree. A fool.

How can somoene live in modern day America and not understand the rules of joint custody is astounding.

@KeithsWords: Written by Steve McEwan and John Reid

@KeithsWords: Originally written by John Shanks

@KeithsWords: Wasn’t this revised because initially it was recorded that he THOUGHT he got it right this time, but on his GH album he realized his boo-boo?

This has to be one of the most miserable kids i’ve ever seen. It seems like she never smiles. Anyway, Sunday looks a lot like Keith.

@Dell: Great Song, Keith is Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the Urbans!!

Americans well educated? @ 01/05/2010 at 4:37 pm

1. who says Durkin is a “he”?
2. you may not know this but the “ww” in www . means the internet is worldwide and goes beyond America. I think you will find the rules of joint custody are understood in most of the Western world.

She must’ve gotten down on her knees and kissed both of the nanny’s feet when she got back to the house!

NASHVILLE HERE @ 01/05/2010 at 5:22 pm

That little tot is as smiley as the day is long, a chatterbox too.

What some don’t realize is that when you see a tabloid shot, the child is being flashed from a dozen or more men flashing lights at her and shouting her name LOUDLY to make her face the camera.

The baby is confused and wary.

Luckily, she’ll be back home in a few days, no more nasty paparazzi, except for the one at Starbucks.

#84, I don’t care two cents about the Cruises. They bore me. You couldn’t pay me to sit on here writing paragraphs of hatred about the Cruises. If you think you have all names memorized, you need to get a life.

KeithsWords @ 01/05/2010 at 6:31 pm

Thank You was written by Keith – his words – his true feelings. Have you read the back of his CD’s? His heartfelt expression of love and thanks for his wife are touching. What more does it take? He loves her completely.

KeithsWords @ 01/05/2010 at 6:50 pm

@Dell:

Yes, he initially wrote it at the beginning of the relationship and after a couple years he felt the need to update: correct.

Donkey Kong @ 01/05/2010 at 8:01 pm

Quit blaming him for everything, #54 and #73. And stop being so paranoid.

Apparently she snuck some booze aboard!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All