Carrie Underwood: People's Choice Awards 2010 Red Carpet

Carrie Underwood: People's Choice Awards 2010 Red Carpet

Carrie Underwood sparkles on the red carpet of the 2010 People’s Choice Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Wednesday (January 6) in a dress by Christian Cota.

The 26-year-old singer is up for two awards tonight – Favorite Female Artist and Favorite Country Artist!

Earlier today, it was announced that Carrie will be making a guest appearance on How I Met Your Mother in an episode airing this March!

FYI: Carrie finished off her look with shoes by Rock & Republic, jewelry by Johnathon Arndt and a bag by Lauren Merkin.

The PCAs air TONIGHT at 9/8c on CBS!

carrie underwood 2010 peoples choice awards red carpet 01
carrie underwood 2010 peoples choice awards red carpet 02
carrie underwood 2010 peoples choice awards red carpet 03
carrie underwood 2010 peoples choice awards red carpet 04
carrie underwood 2010 peoples choice awards red carpet 05
carrie underwood 2010 peoples choice awards red carpet 06
carrie underwood 2010 peoples choice awards red carpet 07

Photos: Jason Merritt/Frazer Harrison/Getty
Posted to: 2010 People's Choice Awards, Carrie Underwood

Ethan Miller/Getty

NASHVILLE HERE @ 01/06/2010 at 8:33 pm

What channel is it on or what Network?

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/06/2010 at 8:35 pm

she should try showing her real face. leave some of that makeup off.

Love the dress and those shoes are fantastic.
omg.

Bradley Bobst @ 01/06/2010 at 8:56 pm

Carrie Looks gorgeous and Beautiful. Love her Dress.

beautiful!!!

she always dresses so nice love the dress tonight.

It still cracks me up how she called herself a practicing Christian then got onstage in mini shorts, a teeeny leather top and stripper heels singing about sex not to mention dating 3 men at once. Pointless bitchy barbie.

she ALWAYS wears so much make up! even in candids.

yeah carrie won instead of stupid taylor swift! she looks stunning

B*TCH cant stand her

carrie is amazing!
shes the sweetest celeb ive ever met!
im so glad she beat taylor!

Ms Anonymous @ 01/06/2010 at 10:20 pm

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

Leave this site and stop with the negative comments.

Ms Anonymous @ 01/06/2010 at 10:21 pm

@alison:

Tay’s not stupid, thanks.

Ms Anonymous @ 01/06/2010 at 10:21 pm

@hate:

She’s one of th most down-to-earth celebs out there, she’s a breath of fresh air.

Hair & make up aren’t working with the dress and shoes.

@lmao:

what song was she singing about sex? and I would like to know the three guys you are saying she dated all at once.

Carrie is a wonderfull role model for young girls. She doesn’t go out partying, drinking, and ******** around and has such an amazing personality. She works hard for her body and she always looks amazing whether in a fancy dress or dressed in Pink Sweats. What’s wrong with singing about men in songs? Love Carrie

way too much makeup, but still obviously pretty.

I’m glad Carrie won but Taylor won an award too they are both very pretty girls

who cares if she wears too much make up????
we all wear make up!

Why are some Carrie Underwood fans such babies? She’s not that good…so get over yourselves lady douchebags.

Carrie looks so beautiful !!!

Carrie alwaus looks hot. She can sing rings around Swift–and Swift fans can not stand that. Swift was so fake at the awards as usual. Glad that the other Taylor dumped her. He is so much better than her. She sings off key all the time. She does not deserve to win over the other very talented ladies. She owes Kanye a great big thank you for keeping her in the news. She sure does not have the vocal talent to stay in the spotlight. She is so overexposed and overrated!!!!! I am sick of hearing about her.

As if nothing happened in NYC, eh?

Yeah Carrie Underwood deserved this award and is very beautufl regardless of how much make-up she puts on… all celebs do load themselvesd with make-up. She is a CHRISTIAN and yeah that song doesn’t it but she sings all kinds of songs and that was only 1 SONG. She has only dated one guy at a time… she is not a femlae dog!!!

Carrie looks gorgeous! I love how she takes some chances with her dresses. Thanks for posting Jared!

that dress is horrible

i-hate-stupid-bitches @ 01/07/2010 at 11:44 am

Not too keen on the dress but the shoes are incredible. To me, she always looks gorgeous and so well pulled together. I’m not a huge fan of her music but I do like her.

oh, and her e-ring is beautiful!! Good job Mike!

She is so lucky to find a good man

Carrie I love the dress and shoes!

she looks good
i really like her dress, looks nice
i find her really annoying but she’s cute
ok legs as well

She’s gorgeous! She treats her fans well, and seems to have a handle on her personal life. (I thought most women wore makeup for events like this. The women I work with wear more make-up when working the night shift than working the day shift. It has to do with the lighting you’re anticipating. I assume that’s not a problem in fast food, so I get why it freaks out some posters.)

@lmao: If you have to make information up in order to make a point, then the point probably isn’t valid. She never sings about sex and she has never dated three men at once, so I would check your sources. As for the clothes, nothing she wears is inappropriate. None of it shows anything that shouldn’t be shown. Not so sure when you saw her with a teeeeny leather top, but I can probably just assume that is something you made up along with the rest of your post. At least this “pointless bitchy Barbie” doesn’t need to cut other people down with made up information to feel good about herself.

Stupid commentators, funny comments, lol